I Love You, Rebecca Vitsmun

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2013, 12:20 AM
I Love You, Rebecca Vitsmun
Wolf Blitzer is the most useless TV reporter I've ever seen. "You gotta thank the Lord." Seriously?! Rebecca's house is ruined! No need to thank anybody---just try to recover and survive. Rebecca had more tact in that interview than Wolf. I admire her for having the courage to tell the world that she's an atheist----especially since she lives in a God-fearing state.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like CaliforniaSurf's post
23-05-2013, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 05:30 AM by Bows and Arrows.)
RE: I Love You, Rebecca Vitsmun
The way the interview went it was perfect timing. That one tidbit about her wasn't revealed until the very end, it was excellent. Every time Wolf screwed up-it made her shine...then the BOOM at the end. LOVED every minute of that interview.

ETA:
If she had revealed that info in the beginning we wouldn't have heard the story or she would have been accused of lying, etc. But she recounted her whole story, sucked the audience in, was sweet as pie, still able to smile after all she'd been thru, put up with Wolf screwing up. The audience cared for her and could feel so much emotion for the panic that she and her husband had gone thru. I wish there was a way to count the number of jaws that dropped watching that. LOL.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply