"I Made a Time Machine!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 04:54 PM
"I Made a Time Machine!"
I figured out how to make a time machine a few years ago. I just put the final touches on my machine and I'm about to set it to a date of my choice. It can only go into the future, because I feared going back in time and changing past events; It's already done anyway, so why mess with it? (Also, I fear the "Butterfly Effect...")

If you would like to know the future, too, let me know. What would you want to know about your life? What questions and/or decisions do you have to make now that you figure would be easier to answer if you only knew what the outcome would be?

Personally, I have too many to list on such a thread as this, but I do have a few in mind:

1. Will I be happy with the way I lived my life?
  2. Will my son appreciate all that I've done for him when he's a grown man?
  3. Will I have anymore children?
  4. Will I ever get married? (This one is important to me, as I am going through some stuff with the current man I've been with for the last 3 1/2 years...)
  5. Will I have contributed to society and made an impact for the better of humankind?
What would you like to know??? Cool

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: "I Made a Time Machine!"
If I answered all your questions with a yes... You would still have to go through the motions, and do those things...
06-03-2013, 05:12 PM

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
06-03-2013, 05:17 PM
(06-03-2013 05:05 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  If I answered all your questions with a yes... You would still have to go through the motions, and do those things...
Of course we'd still have to go "through the motions and do those things." I just want to know what things people are curious about and if it'll be "worth it."

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
06-03-2013, 05:59 PM
If were talking about the future in my lifetime (next 50 - 60 years), I suppose I'd like to know some future winning lotto numbers, and maybe some stock info... Also, all significant scientific breakthroughs, and heads up on any pandemics... Other than that, I like surprises.

The scientific breakthoughs, I'll need info about who made them, as I would still give credit... but implementing the technology earlier for the sake of humankind.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
06-03-2013, 06:58 PM
Will they invent bionic testicles within my lifetime so I can stop rubbing this goddam Androgel on every day?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
06-03-2013, 07:08 PM
(06-03-2013 06:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Will they invent bionic testicles within my lifetime so I can stop rubbing this goddam Androgel on every day?

You are brutally honest in many respects. LOL

06-03-2013, 07:14 PM
(06-03-2013 06:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Will they invent bionic testicles within my lifetime so I can stop rubbing this goddam Androgel on every day?
Watch out... Those boinic testicles will produce robot sperm to create cyborg mutant babies.

[Image: Terminator3-09.jpg]

The machines will rule!

Hail SkyNet!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
06-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Do I have to wear clothes to ride?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2013, 07:46 PM
(06-03-2013 07:41 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Do I have to wear clothes to ride?
Yes. Exclamation We don't know what to expect the future weather to be like, so we should always wear layers just in case. Shy