I NEED ADVICE!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2011, 09:43 AM
I NEED ADVICE!!!!!!
So say your friend likes this girl, but treats her terrible and just wants her for sex. Well you really connect with her amazingly good, she tells you everything etc. Well she starts saying about how much of a jerk and douche your bro is. He makes her very upset but you make her extrenly happy, is it okay to date her...?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2011, 09:45 AM
RE: I NEED ADVICE!!!!!!
Can you deal with the jerk of a boyfriend? If the answer is yes then the answer is yes...confusing.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
01-11-2011, 09:45 AM

(01-11-2011 09:43 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So say your friend likes this girl, but treats her terrible and just wants her for sex. Well you really connect with her amazingly good, she tells you everything etc. Well she starts saying about how much of a jerk and douche your bro is. He makes her very upset but you make her extrenly happy, is it okay to date her...?

Just snatch her away & make her yours.
Trust me.
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Hmmm i should, she deserves way better.
01-11-2011, 09:48 AM

(01-11-2011 09:46 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Hmmm i should, she deserves way better.

Kick that boyfriend's ass & just take here.
Sounds like he treats her horrible anyways.
Just do it.
Whatever makes you, & her happy.
01-11-2011, 09:48 AM
(01-11-2011 09:43 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So say your friend likes this girl, but treats her terrible and just wants her for sex. Well you really connect with her amazingly good, she tells you everything etc. Well she starts saying about how much of a jerk and douche your bro is. He makes her very upset but you make her extrenly happy, is it okay to date her...?

Obviously if this guy treats her terribly, then he's not good for her. If you really think that you're better for her, and you feel that you'd have the ability to take care of her unquestionably better than him, then I think you should attempt to. If her feelings for you are mutual, of course. Which they sound as if they are.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2011, 09:49 AM
(01-11-2011 09:48 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(01-11-2011 09:46 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Hmmm i should, she deserves way better.

Kick that boyfriend's ass & just take here.
Sounds like he treats her horrible anyways.
Just do it.
Whatever makes you, & her happy.

Yeah i should, i mean they dont even date he just keeps trying to get in her pants. If im with her he will probably never talk to me again and weve been good bros since like 8th grade
01-11-2011, 09:50 AM

(01-11-2011 09:49 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Yeah i should, i mean they dont even date he just keeps trying to get in her pants. If im with her he will probably never talk to me again and weve been good bros since like 8th grade

.. Then, you need to learn to pick your friends better. Fuck him.
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
01-11-2011, 09:53 AM
(01-11-2011 09:48 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  

Obviously if this guy treats her terribly, then he's not good for her. If you really think that you're better for her, and you feel that you'd have the ability to take care of her unquestionably better than him, then I think you should attempt to. If her feelings for you are mutual, of course. Which they sound as if they are.

Good advice lol ^^
01-11-2011, 11:41 AM

Absolutely. If your bro gives you any shit, some fisticuffs may be in order. That's what it's all about, baby! All-natural solution set. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post