I Need Solid Proof God Doesn't Exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: I Need Solid Proof God Doesn't Exist
(31-05-2011 02:56 AM)SumAtheosMagnus Wrote:  
(31-05-2011 02:53 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Ok... Ill try this...It will be fun...

First off...
What God do we talk about? Define the God yo want to see disproved with absolute certainty.

oh...
and while you're at it... what do you consider solid proof? Can you define that as well?

Ummm, the bible-god. Lol, any god that has relation to Jesus Christ.
Any proof at all.

Example:
God simply doesn't exist because there is evil. Big Grin
The bible god Doesn't exist because the bible is False. Now we can move on to Zues, Vishnu, Alah, you name it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2013, 04:25 AM
(31-05-2011 04:37 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(31-05-2011 02:56 AM)SumAtheosMagnus Wrote:  Ummm, the bible-god. Lol, any god that has relation to Jesus Christ.
Any proof at all.

Example:

Disproving the Judeo-Christian God should be as easy as proving that the Bible (the entire basis for the religion) was not divinely inspired.

Problem with that is: modern day Christianity has nothing to do with the Bible. In fact, I would say there are more Christians who haven't read the Bible than those who have. And the ones that have read it had special goggles on that allowed them to only see roughly 10% of what was written.

Christianity has become a loosely defined, "interpret God anyway you want," social club. It's no use explaining that the "bible God" is a genocidal maniac. You'll generally get a response like "well Jesus said this and I thought that was nice so I'm a Christian" response.

So... disproving monotheistic Gods? Easy.

Getting theists to listen to anything you have to say (including solid proof)? Impossible.

And as far as disproving deistic claims, nearly impossible, since there's zero evidence to disprove in the first place.

WHAT?! How can people be christian if they HAVEN'T READ THE FREAKING BIBLE!?
18-08-2013, 05:16 AM
(18-08-2013 03:21 AM)way12go Wrote:  I did prove that God(s) can't exist. How?
If you prove that creation is impossible then it follows that Creator is also not possible.
I named it as "Fundamental Theory Of Existence".
Here is my blog
http://sagargorijala.blogspot.in/

What an old thread to Necropost.

... How do people find these ancient threads anyways?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-08-2013, 06:52 AM
If you prove that creation is impossible then it follows that Creator is also not possible.
Here is my blog

Your misunderstandings of mathematics make your theory fail.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Evil is like the word miracle. Something is evil if I call it evil, even if it's not.
That evil bird is tweeting too loud this morning. I can't sleep.
[Image: eastern_bluebird_11.jpg]
The BTK strangler is evil. He bound, tortured and killed people.
[Image: 4975256-bind-a-puppet-with-rope.jpg]
Torturing is evil in my book, no matter how good the intel is.
[Image: chamber_02.jpg]
That dress she is wearing is wicked but not evil enough for my taste.
[Image: How-to-Dress-for-a-Job-Interview.jpg]

As far as proof that there is no god.

I offer you this 10 lb rock. You say that god is everywhere.
Please lie down while I rest this 10 lb rock upon god 3 ft over your head.
You contend that god exists between your head and this rock.
I contend the air between your head and this rock is devoid of a god.

Shall we see which one of us is right ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
18-08-2013, 08:23 AM
(31-05-2011 04:37 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(31-05-2011 02:56 AM)SumAtheosMagnus Wrote:  Ummm, the bible-god. Lol, any god that has relation to Jesus Christ.
Any proof at all.

Example:

Disproving the Judeo-Christian God should be as easy as proving that the Bible (the entire basis for the religion) was not divinely inspired.

Problem with that is: modern day Christianity has nothing to do with the Bible. In fact, I would say there are more Christians who haven't read the Bible than those who have. And the ones that have read it had special goggles on that allowed them to only see roughly 10% of what was written.

Christianity has become a loosely defined, "interpret God anyway you want," social club. It's no use explaining that the "bible God" is a genocidal maniac. You'll generally get a response like "well Jesus said this and I thought that was nice so I'm a Christian" response.

So... disproving monotheistic Gods? Easy.

Getting theists to listen to anything you have to say (including solid proof)? Impossible.

And as far as disproving deistic claims, nearly impossible, since there's zero evidence to disprove in the first place.

Excellent post! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Diety Free in Dixieland
18-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Why, this mighty fine earth of course! And our morality, y'all!

Joking. Maybe the fact that so many people believe in a diety...ah im already thinking of flaws
18-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Here is my blog

A. Was it really necessary to go all the way back to 2011 and raise this post from it's long past demise?
B. Stop it already with your "Fundamental Theory of Existence". Want something to be accepted as proof? Submit it to a group of actual scientists. Then when they tell you it's valid (and more likely they will laugh you out of the room because again, it sounds like gibberish), get it submitted to a science journal. Then and only then will it be accepted. That being said, your theory has already been rebutted on these forums by people much more intelligent than I.

I award you no points. And may the flying spaghetti monster have mercy on your imagined inside spirit thingy.

Banned from ChristianChat.com for "Spreading Disbelief"
18-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Look out! Zombie thread on the loose! RUN! RUN AS FAST AND AS FAR AS YOU CAN! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

It's out to eat our brains.

18-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Can't you take it on faith that he doesn't exist ?
I mean, that works for his existence right ?

Just have faith that the non-existent god will steer you in the right direction.
All you need is faith. You don't need the imaginary god tied to it. It will only slow you down.

If that doesn't work try this.
Shuffle a deck of cards at least 6 times.
If you deal out the first 5 cards and they are the Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10 of diamonds, then there is a god and you should go to Vegas.
If not I think that's as solid proof for the non-existence of anything imaginary that you can think of.

Reshuffle
Do Unicorns exist ?
Reshuffle
Is there a invisible, intangible dragon in your garage ?

If all else fails, pull your head out of your ass and use that damn brain taking up space inside your skull.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results