I Need to Rant For A Moment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2017, 10:17 PM
RE: I Need to Rant For A Moment
(18-03-2017 10:06 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 02:37 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Every. Single. Fucking. Day.

'God this' and 'God that' and 'Trump is a sign from gawd!' to even 'The bible says...'

Fox news playing 24 fucking 7 in my house. Not even headphone can cancel out their stupid idiot for a man who has proven to them already he doesn't give two shits! They back him up like he's the next coming of Jesus Christ!

Quoting scriptures about the 'End times' and 'rapture' like it's actually gonna happen! I'm ready to scream 'NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!'

I'm at my damn wits end with my grandparents and their bullshit bible and the bullshit prophecies they claim Trump is for filling. How us liberals and free thinkers are all gonna 'complain' and 'perish in the fire' when 'Gawd' comes back!

How this family is 'blessed' and we shall 'be admitted into heaven'.

I am just sick of it, at times like this I wish I had the power to glare at the TV and burn a whole through Bill O'Reily's face. I'm drowning myself in fanfiction and music just to cope with the day to day bullshit I hear downstairs.

I just really needed to get that off my chest.Now I'm gonna go turn on George Carlin.

I'd just like to point out that Trump likely isn't even a christian....... gullible people are easy to fool I guess......

> I agree. trump is, most likely, a self-worshipping narcissist. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
18-03-2017, 11:33 PM
RE: I Need to Rant For A Moment
(18-03-2017 09:47 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 02:37 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Every. Single. Fucking. Day.

'God this' and 'God that' and 'Trump is a sign from gawd!' to even 'The bible says...'

Fox news playing 24 fucking 7 in my house. Not even headphone can cancel out their stupid idiot for a man who has proven to them already he doesn't give two shits! They back him up like he's the next coming of Jesus Christ!

Quoting scriptures about the 'End times' and 'rapture' like it's actually gonna happen! I'm ready to scream 'NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!'

I'm at my damn wits end with my grandparents and their bullshit bible and the bullshit prophecies they claim Trump is for filling. How us liberals and free thinkers are all gonna 'complain' and 'perish in the fire' when 'Gawd' comes back!

How this family is 'blessed' and we shall 'be admitted into heaven'.

I am just sick of it, at times like this I wish I had the power to glare at the TV and burn a whole through Bill O'Reily's face. I'm drowning myself in fanfiction and music just to cope with the day to day bullshit I hear downstairs.

I just really needed to get that off my chest.Now I'm gonna go turn on George Carlin.

> Would you, by chance, be interested in Lord of the Rings/Middle Earth fan fiction? Smile

Sounds interesting! Smile

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply