I Nominate ME!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: I Nominate ME!
(27-05-2013 06:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Egor... mod...

[Image: lmao5rv.jpg]

Why would anyone wanna be a mod, anyway?

Abuse of power potential?

Seems like a plausible reason...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-05-2013, 07:05 AM
(27-05-2013 06:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(27-05-2013 06:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Egor... mod...

[Image: lmao5rv.jpg]

Why would anyone wanna be a mod, anyway?

Abuse of power potential?

Yabut. This forum doesn't work like that.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-05-2013, 07:06 AM
(27-05-2013 07:05 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(27-05-2013 06:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Abuse of power potential?

Yabut. This forum doesn't work like that.

Blink Consider

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
27-05-2013, 07:09 AM
It is Egor we are talking about, here.

I mean, on his forum, he flipped out when people insulted Jewsus. I know; isolated cases from he was still a christian, but it wouldn't surprise me if he tried.

Maybe I am just too pessimistic about peoples motives.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-05-2013, 07:27 AM
(27-05-2013 07:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Maybe I am just too pessimistic about peoples motives.

Maybe. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-05-2013, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2013 11:31 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Well of course he nominates himself. He suffers from Narcissism. He lives in his own little world, as he has proven countless times. Nominating himself is more proof of his delusional state. Will never happen. Gordon is a very negative influence on TTA. Any passing person thinking of joining, seeing his shit here, and all his anti atheist crap, would think "whoa .. get me out of here". He thinks we have the same selective memory he has, that denies all the negative past nonsense.
See that little "-16" by your name Gordon ? Says it all. You are very poorly thought of.
Gordon, being made a mod would have a very negative influence on TTA, as he is so poorly thought of. Reputations are EARNED. He has earned his bad one, (obviously).
Trying to re-write the past by saying all his insults are not insults is a "fail". Everyone here knows how he acts, and how unstable he is.
He was making very dangerous sounding noises about atheists needing a "final solution', and that he would "destroy" us, and I was not the only person very concerned about that. That is why I said I would notify the authorities if he made any more threats. There are members who have left as they want no part of TTA, as he is so nuts.
Gordon, you don''t even have "veteran " status. No one has even ever suggested you be given it. Who knows what you will "flip" out to when the voices in your head tell you something tomorrow. So now you're into astrology There is as much evidence for that shit, as there is for gods.
You have never once contributed one thing here except advertising your Veridican shit. I, on the other hand have an entire body of work in the Resource Library. You use TTA to advertise whatever crazy shit you are into this week.
You will never be a mod. You use TTA for your own purposes, which change every two weeks or so. Wherever you get the most attention is where you go.
(I realize you NEED to be *in power* wherever you are...like a "founder" or "chaplain" or whatever ... just proves how nuts and insecure you really are. What are you .. like 50 years old ? Yet every few weeks you entirely change your stripes. It's your well established pattern. The only thing certain about the present iteration is that it's bound to change when you see a way to get more attention by doing something else. When are you going to go get some help ?)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Okay Bucky...I have asked several times in several ways...you are a straight shooter...what does it take to be a veteran?

Time..nope that's not it.

Rep...nope that's not it.

Likes...nope that's not it....

So, what is IT? I have a guess...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
27-05-2013, 08:17 AM
I thought it was just if the mods liked you.

Which explains why I'm not one! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-05-2013, 08:26 AM
(27-05-2013 08:07 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay Bucky...I have asked several times in several ways...you are a straight shooter...what does it take to be a veteran?

Time..nope that's not it.

Rep...nope that's not it.

Likes...nope that's not it....

So, what is IT? I have a guess...

Ang .. I don't have the answer. I was surprised by it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Excellent idea. You people have no trust in people, really.

Ed, I think it would be a blast if you were a mod and I think that you would not abuse your power. I actually agree with everything you wrote on your post, free thinkers, open forum, not closed for atheists-only...

But you have to realize why this shit will never fly, you are here too long and people here know you, the way you were, the way you behaved. I can see the light in you, but other might not see it like that, so to be perfectly clear, I don't see this as a possibility, although I wouldn't mind it, I would even vote yes for you.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post