I Nominate ME!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2013, 02:17 AM

RE: I Nominate ME!
(27-05-2013 10:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Agreed FMS...what we don't need is guy that ran his own forum straight into the ground...in a short amount of time. Doesn't really matter that there wasn't much of a plunge to take.

In all honesty, my forum was founded on a bad idea, and it really does take a team to run a forum.
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2013, 02:20 AM
(27-05-2013 03:41 AM)Egor Wrote:  I know all about forums.

Really? Do you hang around anywhere else than The Coffeehouse and Atheism vs Theism parts of the forum?

(27-05-2013 03:41 AM)Egor Wrote:  Y'all should make me a mod.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2013, 02:54 AM

(28-05-2013 02:17 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'd also like to nominate myself....but only because I want one of those pretty rainbow colour names.

(Just kidding, I don't want to be a mod at all, but the rainbow name would be really awesome. Smile )

I'll vote for ya! You and me, we could be like Napoleon and Josephine.

[Image: images-74-10rva8j.jpeg]
28-05-2013, 02:57 AM

(28-05-2013 02:20 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Really? Do you hang around anywhere else than The Coffeehouse and Atheism vs Theism parts of the forum?

There's other parts? [Image: conf40.gif]
28-05-2013, 03:38 AM
(28-05-2013 02:57 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 02:20 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Really? Do you hang around anywhere else than The Coffeehouse and Atheism vs Theism parts of the forum?

There's other parts? [Image: conf40.gif]

[Image: 9f6.gif]
28-05-2013, 05:16 AM
(28-05-2013 02:54 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 02:17 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'd also like to nominate myself....but only because I want one of those pretty rainbow colour names.

(Just kidding, I don't want to be a mod at all, but the rainbow name would be really awesome. Smile )

I'll vote for ya! You and me, we could be like Napoleon and Josephine.

[Image: images-74-10rva8j.jpeg]

Considering she thought he was an ugly little man and hated him in almost every regard, and was sort of forced into marring him and she slept around like a crack whore, all the while he idealized her like a god, wrote to her all the time while away on campaign even though she often just read the letters to her friends and made fun of him while he was way, I wouldn't say that that is a very good example.
OH, and when someone did have the balls to tell him she was sleeping around while he was on campaign, he lost all respect for her and started seeing other women and sleeping around himself all the while she was forced to stop sleeping around. In the end she couldn't pop out a child so he divorced her.

Not exactly Romeo and Juliet material.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-05-2013, 05:55 AM
(28-05-2013 02:02 AM)Egor Wrote:  I contribute entertainment. You undervalue that. Laughat

You're about as entertaining as a brick to the face.

(28-05-2013 02:02 AM)Egor Wrote:  That sentence doesn't even make sense. No

Everyone else managed to understand it. Perhaps all that magic nonsense you have a boner for is affecting your ability to read? You could consult your star chart or read some entrails or whatever easily disproven shite you are temporarily practicing these days as its between the voices telling you to start up your cult again.

Or i could speak slower?

You claimed your forum was based on this one, on free speech, but when someone said something you didn't like you swung the ban hammer. When you did that you crossed a line and have shown you are completely unfit for any role with even a hint of power.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
28-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Quote:Fuck it; maybe I don't have much of an opinion about being a Mod - it's really just a job. Maybe that's all it should be.

Yeah right, maybe for you, I'm here because of the POWER!

[Image: unlimited-power.jpg]

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
28-05-2013, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 08:35 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-05-2013 02:02 AM)Egor Wrote:  Personally, I think you're the worst thing for this forum. I think we'd have 30% more participation if you weren't in here. I'm not saying that to be mean, it's just that you are really negative and really rude, and you swear a lot, and you stalk from post to post doing that. You're a bully. It doesn't matter that you're doing it to me--it becomes part of the flavor of the forum. Just sayin... Drinking Beverage
I contribute entertainment. You undervalue that.

LOL. You talking about what would increase participation. You who know NOTHING about what attracts people. You are the "anti-expert" for participation. You are like a person who has declared bankruptcy opening a business giving business advice. You really are delusional. You contribute threats. What a stupid old church lady. "Oh, oh, oh, he swears a lot. Oh my poor ears". And you telling atheists they will go to hell is NOT rude ? So you pull a random number out of your ass. That AFTER your own forum was one of the biggest flops of all time. You wouldn't even be here if you knew anything about forum management. You threatened atheists. You are the only one here who is batshit crazy enough to actually attempt it. I was not the only one who was concerned about your insanity. You will never be a mod. You nominate yourself, because you are SO out of touch with reality, you cannot see how hilarious that actually is. Until 2 weeks ago, you threatened atheists almost every time you were here, and told us we were going to hell. Then your little voices start telling you it's bad for business. The ONLY reason you're here, is because you NEED attention. Have you counted the hits YOUR posts get ? I will put mine in the the Resource library against yours any day. Go back to the HOARDS of people you predicted would be breaking down your flopped church, and sermonize to them. And delete their posts if you don't like them. THAT is how you moderate. No one cares what you say. You have never once carried on a coherent conversation here. You are incapable of it. 50 year old, constantly flip flopping, unstable, nut job. You're as entertaining as a heart attack or a tooth ache. You're type of "entertainment", anyone can do without. Weeping I don't stalk "people". I told you I was watching YOU, because YOU are the only one here who ever threatened anyone. And then YOU were upset that people in your real life would actually find out the insane shit you were actually saying. If someone here was saying they were going to commit suicide, we would have an obligation to intervene, or attempt to. YOU said you were going to destroy atheists, and it needed a "final solution". If YOU then went out and did something insane, the authorities would want to know why no one reported you. And it worked, didn't it ? You stopped making threats. YOU caused the problem. Stop trying to shift the blame. YOU made the threats. YOU are insane. Get help before you actually do something.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-05-2013, 07:51 AM
Wow, and I thought I was a self-indulgent asshole.

Listen, while I may not be opposed to anybody here becoming a mod (except for maybe pleasejesus), I think that out of all the other users on here, you would be one of the last to be chosen.

Just my opinion.

-Steven.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post