I Nominate ME!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: I Nominate ME!
(28-05-2013 11:35 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 11:03 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm surprised I don't get banned. But then I do donate, I did buy his book, I would buy other products if there were any that I wanted like a coffee mug, etc., and to all ya'll's chagrin, I am gas for the fire (or hot air, whatever). Without participants like me you get a "happy atheist" clique. Having been in radio, I would imagine Seth Andrews knows the value of entertainment as opposed to "cause" mentality.

There is absolutely no reason why you should be surprised at not being banned so far; you have presented no good reason to ban you ... arguably ... and as such your right to freedoms of expression are safe-guarded. Which is more than certain forums would have granted to dissenters.

The fact that you bring that up so often makes me think one of two things:
1. You are extremely pompous and self-important and egocentric, requiring attention to be drawn to yourself at all times in some way; positive or negative attention doesn't matter so long as somebody pays attention to you.
This would explain your grandstanding "I'm leaving" and your "No, wait, I'm returning" threads and your constant flip-flopping: Once people get bored of toying with one delusion you create a new one to insight interest upon yourself.
Or:
2. You bring up your surprise at not being banned often because, subconsciously somewhere, you desire to be banned, for whatever reason. Perhaps deep down you feel you need to be banned in order to gain your freedom from this forum; given your constant "I'm Leaving! no, wait! I'm not!" habits. They are failed attempts to escape attempts.

Quote:Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population. First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and is severe egocentrism.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-05-2013, 12:21 PM

(28-05-2013 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  LOL. I don't hate anyone. You are not worth the energy. You project your insanity. Don't bother to do anything. Just make no more threats. Nothing you say or do will erase your insulting-threatening past. Deny it all you like. Try to twist it any way you like. You are very obvious. Your "pity" is a show. I could care less what you do. You are beneath contempt. Nice try at being "superior". Everyone here knows what you really are, and what you are all about. An attention-seeking nut-job.

That's what I feared. You're a Raving Atheist type. You just have to hate. If they'd let you post your feces pictures here, you probably would. And if you had your way, you'd turn this place into Raving Atheist as well and it would become defunct just like Raving Atheist is now.

Well, like I said, it must be a sad place to have to follow around the person you hate and constantly try to get their attention. That must be a truly pitiful place to be.

So, I wonder if this forum has a feature where I can ignore your posts. Huh
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2013, 12:57 PM
(28-05-2013 12:21 PM)Egor Wrote:  That's what I feared. You're a Raving Atheist type. You just have to hate. If they'd let you post your feces pictures here, you probably would. And if you had your way, you'd turn this place into Raving Atheist as well and it would become defunct just like Raving Atheist is now.

Well, like I said, it must be a sad place to have to follow around the person you hate and constantly try to get their attention. That must be a truly pitiful place to be.

If you go to the user CP there's an option for buddy and ignore lists. Adding someone to your ignore lists will stop their posts from appearing.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
28-05-2013, 01:31 PM
(28-05-2013 12:21 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  LOL. I don't hate anyone. You are not worth the energy. You project your insanity. Don't bother to do anything. Just make no more threats. Nothing you say or do will erase your insulting-threatening past. Deny it all you like. Try to twist it any way you like. You are very obvious. Your "pity" is a show. I could care less what you do. You are beneath contempt. Nice try at being "superior". Everyone here knows what you really are, and what you are all about. An attention-seeking nut-job.

That's what I feared. You're a Raving Atheist type. You just have to hate. If they'd let you post your feces pictures here, you probably would. And if you had your way, you'd turn this place into Raving Atheist as well and it would become defunct just like Raving Atheist is now.

Your usual.
Your intellectual abilities are maxed out at calling people names.
You continue to prove my points every time you post.
Thanks. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-05-2013, 02:07 PM

(28-05-2013 12:57 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 12:21 PM)Egor Wrote:  That's what I feared. You're a Raving Atheist type. You just have to hate. If they'd let you post your feces pictures here, you probably would. And if you had your way, you'd turn this place into Raving Atheist as well and it would become defunct just like Raving Atheist is now.

If you go to the user CP there's an option for buddy and ignore lists. Adding someone to your ignore lists will stop their posts from appearing.

Thanks Hughsie, and damn it's good to see another admin around here. But I've flip-flopped: I don't want to ignore him. Frankly, now, I want to read everything he's ever written in this forum--and will write.

Check out my Ode To Bucky Ball in the Casual Coffee House.
28-05-2013, 02:10 PM

(28-05-2013 01:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Your usual.
Your intellectual abilities are maxed out at calling people names.
You continue to prove my points every time you post.
Thanks. Thumbsup

Oh, my intellectual abilities were maxed out a long time ago.

I was wrong--you are definitely NOT the Raving Atheist type. In fact, I haven't been this wrong in a long time. Thumbsup
28-05-2013, 03:38 PM
And to think that someone wanted to ban Ed, or that he wanted to leave us, several times... Oh the tragedy! Luckily, that did not happen and Ed is still with us. Don't you see how much fun we are having?

Ed, I simply can not see how is it that they do not see the funny side of you. These are some strange people here, I must admit.

Ah well...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-05-2013, 03:48 PM
(28-05-2013 03:38 PM)Filox Wrote:  And to think that someone wanted to ban Ed, or that he wanted to leave us, several times... Oh the tragedy! Luckily, that did not happen and Ed is still with us. Don't you see how much fun we are having?

Ed, I simply can not see how is it that they do not see the funny side of you. These are some strange people here, I must admit.

Ah well...

Funny side set aside, how comfortable would you be knowing that someone has your picture on another site in storage and there's a slight chance they could be masturbating to it? I'm not saying Egor did, but there isn't evidence he hasn't. Consider

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
28-05-2013, 03:51 PM
(28-05-2013 07:51 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Wow, and I thought I was a self-indulgent asshole.

Listen, while I may not be opposed to anybody here becoming a mod (except for maybe pleasejesus), I think that out of all the other users on here, you would be one of the last to be chosen.

Just my opinion.

-Steven.

You are hardly an asshole Smile

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

28-05-2013, 03:55 PM
(28-05-2013 03:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 03:38 PM)Filox Wrote:  And to think that someone wanted to ban Ed, or that he wanted to leave us, several times... Oh the tragedy! Luckily, that did not happen and Ed is still with us. Don't you see how much fun we are having?

Ah well...

Funny side set aside, how comfortable would you be knowing that someone has your picture on another site in storage and there's a slight chance they could be masturbating to it? I'm not saying Egor did, but there isn't evidence he hasn't. Consider

Oh...eeeeew

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon