I Nominate ME!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: I Nominate ME!
(28-05-2013 03:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 03:38 PM)Filox Wrote:  And to think that someone wanted to ban Ed, or that he wanted to leave us, several times... Oh the tragedy! Luckily, that did not happen and Ed is still with us. Don't you see how much fun we are having?

Ed, I simply can not see how is it that they do not see the funny side of you. These are some strange people here, I must admit.

Ah well...

Funny side set aside, how comfortable would you be knowing that someone has your picture on another site in storage and there's a slight chance they could be masturbating to it? I'm not saying Egor did, but there isn't evidence he hasn't. Consider

Wanted to click reply not like. Damn I'm stonned. Is it stonned or stoned, you know, when you smoke a lot?

Anyway, what was my reply?

Oh picture. I have put up only one of my pictures online and it can be found here. If I've put it here then I am OK with it being used, as this is a public place and I have willingly and knowingly put the picture here. So there. This was hard to write.

Smile

Oh and google, FB, Instagram... They all have a lot of pictures in their database.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-05-2013, 03:57 PM

(28-05-2013 03:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Funny side set aside, how comfortable would you be knowing that someone has your picture on another site in storage and there's a slight chance they could be masturbating to it? I'm not saying Egor did, but there isn't evidence he hasn't. Consider

LOL. LOL. For the record: to put the frame around it and crop it to the right size and then imbed it, I couldn't just link to it. I had to fuck with it--for lack of a better term--and put it somewere I could link to it.

But'cha never know whose got your photo on their wall.

[Image: dennis-rodman-in-costume.jpg]

[Image: backing-out-smiley.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
28-05-2013, 04:01 PM
(28-05-2013 03:56 PM)Filox Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 03:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Funny side set aside, how comfortable would you be knowing that someone has your picture on another site in storage and there's a slight chance they could be masturbating to it? I'm not saying Egor did, but there isn't evidence he hasn't. Consider

Wanted to click reply not like. Damn I'm stonned. Is it stonned or stoned, you know, when you smoke a lot?

Anyway, what was my reply?

Oh picture. I have put up only one of my pictures online and it can be found here. If I've put it here then I am OK with it being used, as this is a public place and I have willingly and knowingly put the picture here. So there. This was hard to write.

Smile

Oh and google, FB, Instagram... They all have a lot of pictures in their database.

Glad I could have that effect on you. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-05-2013, 04:13 PM
[Image: ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-...c07902.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-05-2013, 05:07 PM
(28-05-2013 03:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Funny side set aside, how comfortable would you be knowing that someone has your picture on another site in storage and there's a slight chance they could be masturbating to it?

ummm ... ummm ... sheepish grin ... ummm ... is that wrong? Blush

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
28-05-2013, 05:09 PM
(28-05-2013 05:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 03:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Funny side set aside, how comfortable would you be knowing that someone has your picture on another site in storage and there's a slight chance they could be masturbating to it?

ummm ... ummm ... sheepish grin ... ummm ... is that wrong? Blush

I wonder how many have downloaded GirlyMan fundoshi pics? Consider

Not me. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-05-2013, 05:17 PM
(28-05-2013 05:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  I wonder how many have downloaded GirlyMan fundoshi pics? Consider

Welp, there goes my appetite. "Don't bother with dinner, Sue, I'm feeling kinda queasy."

28-05-2013, 05:38 PM
(28-05-2013 05:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 05:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  I wonder how many have downloaded GirlyMan fundoshi pics? Consider

Welp, there goes my appetite. "Don't bother with dinner, Sue, I'm feeling kinda queasy."

Is it too late to say I have? Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
28-05-2013, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 08:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-05-2013 05:38 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 05:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Welp, there goes my appetite. "Don't bother with dinner, Sue, I'm feeling kinda queasy."

Is it too late to say I have? Big Grin

Oh my dear Lord, CheapTrick. Normally I would suggest we get a room, but since what I fucking do is Programming, Motherfucker and I can't leave a reference dangling out of principle ... Big Grin

betcha I got more pics of you than you got of me Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Mm, maybe future mods should take an intelligence test : you fail it you don't get the job.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post