I Notice these Things about fundamentalist christians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: I Notice these Things about fundamentalist christians
I've got one:

They lump all sciences together, and unanimously consider scientists to be arrogant pricks who "think they know everything." I don't think they understand that different branches of science can be completely removed from each other financially, practically, etc. They don't respect experts in their field, but think that their local pastor is qualified to questioned them because: Gawd.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 03:20 AM
(02-02-2014 03:11 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I've got one:

They lump all sciences together, and unanimously consider scientists to be arrogant pricks who "think they know everything."

So fundamentalist Christians make broad, sweeping and unfounded generalizations about people and possibly even refer to them as "they"?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2014, 03:24 AM
All I can say is that they don't last any longer in my German 'shower' compared to more liberal Christians. Shy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
02-02-2014, 03:49 AM
(02-02-2014 03:20 AM)Chippy Wrote:  So fundamentalist Christians make broad, sweeping and unfounded generalizations about people and possibly even refer to them as "they"?

Lemme know if you need me to flag anything there.

Big Grin

02-02-2014, 04:18 AM
(02-02-2014 03:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 03:20 AM)Chippy Wrote:  So fundamentalist Christians make broad, sweeping and unfounded generalizations about people and possibly even refer to them as "they"?

Big Grin

If we flagged everything of his that needed to be flagged, this forum would need many more moderators. Drinking Beverage

And the sad part is that he's not even using logic. Or recognizing the nature of the thread he's posting it in. Or the nature of the forum he's participating on, FFS.

This is an excellent and relevant idea for a thread, ThePaleolithicFreethinker. Don't let anybody convince you otherwise. Thumbsup

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
02-02-2014, 04:46 AM
(02-02-2014 03:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Big Grin

Well you have but it obviously hasn't helped. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user