I, Pet Goat II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2012, 02:13 AM
I, Pet Goat II
Sharing this video caus it seems to have a lot of the "conspiracy" community talking about it......... symbolism etc etc.

I think its an interesting video (as in the way its been made and its overall plot)...... obv open to personal interpretation.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
14-07-2012, 05:38 AM
RE: I, Pet Goat II
Im not gonna go into the whos, whys, whats or where and offer some kind of interpretation to the whole video....... some things I have noticed though that I missed the first time I watched it.

The hangman game on the blackboard has the stick character without one leg.... which means that if you get one letter wrong then the game will be over and you lose.

However on the blackboard it has the word EVOLUTION but the second O is missing whilst the first O is present.

The caricature depicting Osama has a CIA badge on his top.

At the end when the crown of thorns disappears off his head the building with the cross on it starts to collapse........ then on the horizon are 3 different sized pyramids that get destroyed.

Im lucky enough to not know the ins and outs of the bible completely but what does the Metal dish and burning feet represent on the christ caricature???

Faith or something???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-07-2012, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 07:16 AM by Logica Humano.)
It seems to say one of two things. Either that, despite what happens, faith will always prevail. Or, especially the scene where Jesus is floating away from the Twin Towers, that faith is a tool of destruction. It is a very cryptic message, and it could really be taken any way someone wants to receive it.

Or, perhaps, more likely, it was made by a Christian who believes that organized Christianity it a bad thing.

For some reason, I had the feeling that the "sun" at the end was a nuclear blast, but I don't know.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
14-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Made by Frenchies, so whatever it is, it's anti-American. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
14-07-2012, 11:40 AM
(14-07-2012 02:13 AM)bemore Wrote:  Sharing this video caus it seems to have a lot of the "conspiracy" community talking about it......... symbolism etc etc.

I think its an interesting video (as in the way its been made and its overall plot)...... obv open to personal interpretation.

Plot? What plot?

There were lots of symbols, but nothing tying it together. Meh. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
14-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Are we starting with a sequel here? Where the hell is I, Pet Goat I?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-07-2012, 01:14 PM
(14-07-2012 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  Plot? What plot?

There were lots of symbols, but nothing tying it together. Meh. Consider

Well it had a beginning and an end with stuff happening in the middle.

(14-07-2012 11:46 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Are we starting with a sequel here? Where the hell is I, Pet Goat I?

No this is there first film allegedly. Apparently the book Bush was reading in front of the kids in the school on 9/11 was called "The pet goat"

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
14-07-2012, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 05:22 PM by houseofcantor.)
Watched that shit again. Thumbsup

http://heliofant.com/heliofant.html

Good looking out, bro.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
15-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Actually, I am almost certain it was created by a Christian who believes that organized religion is bad. It shows imagery of several deities and of several well-known religious leaders, including the presidents of the United States. And, of course, we can see that it was made by a Christian, showing that the real Jesus is asleep during all this turmoil.

An interesting and deep message, but I have to disagree with it. Jesus isn't asleep, he is fucking dead.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
15-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Looks like this figured it out.
http://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.co...t-goat-ii/
I think it's a "divine" puppeteer, (magical/evil), and this misses some of the symbols. Just keep stopping it, and you notice more.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.