I Resign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2014, 07:36 PM
I Resign
This is my last official post as Admin. Your "new" Admin is welcome friend to the forum. For those of you who have been on the forum for a while know that he is a fantastic Admin, and for those of you who have not been on that long will get to know him as such. If anyone has any lingering questions about what I did or did not do I will still answer them, but as for future forum direction and matters your final answer and appropriate authority is Stark Raving.

I would like to thank everyone who messaged me in my support, but this is the best course of action for the time being. I would also like to thank the excellent Forum Team who helped support me as well. For now I will be returning to my status as Supermod and will continue to serve the forum in that capacity.

V/R,

Dark Light

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Dark Light's post
20-10-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: I Resign
(20-10-2014 07:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  This is my last official post as Admin. Your "new" Admin is welcome friend to the forum. For those of you who have been on the forum for a while know that he is a fantastic Admin, and for those of you who have not been on that long will get to know him as such. If anyone has any lingering questions about what I did or did not do I will still answer them, but as for future forum direction and matters your final answer and appropriate authority is Stark Raving.

I would like to thank everyone who messaged me in my support, but this is the best course of action for the time being. I would also like to thank the excellent Forum Team who helped support me as well. For now I will be returning to my status as Supermod and will continue to serve the forum in that capacity.

V/R,

Dark Light

Thank you for your service. We may disagree over small things like politics and the way the english language is pronounced but I still think you are one of the best people on the forum. I'm sorry you got stuck with a situation that was going to bring down almost anyone who tried to handle it. You're a good man Charlie Brown.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 16 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-10-2014, 08:18 PM
huh...

[Image: oscar.png]
20-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Wow. Fuck everyone.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
20-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Wtf. I am just at a loss for words.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
21-10-2014, 12:12 AM
(20-10-2014 07:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  This is my last official post as Admin. Your "new" Admin is welcome friend to the forum. For those of you who have been on the forum for a while know that he is a fantastic Admin, and for those of you who have not been on that long will get to know him as such. If anyone has any lingering questions about what I did or did not do I will still answer them, but as for future forum direction and matters your final answer and appropriate authority is Stark Raving.

V/R,

Dark Light

Thanks D/L and all the best in your ongoing membership.
Welcome back to Stark Raving!
21-10-2014, 06:57 AM
Ok I'm gonna be a tad honest and a tad brutal here.

I'm a little disappointed that the Stark is back as admin. Now before you go all ape shit hear me out.
I love Stark. I would cup that guys balls if he asked me to because he found a lump in the shower and he wanted me to double check.
But he's been admin several times before AND he's been pretty much absent for a while now.
I'm just saying that, in my opinion, it was someone else's turn to take the reins. MomSBB for example did a very good job throughout the whole WC situation and is just a good SM in general. I just think that it was purhaps her time to have a go in the hot chair and bring a little MomSBB funk to the forum. It seems odd to me that Stark has come out of nowhere to take over. It seems like he basically stole MomSBB's thunder. Not intentionally or maliciously of course.
Stark will be an awesome admin and of course he can do the job, he's proven. BUT it's sorta like if you have chops and veg every night of the week. Sunday comes along and you just want to try something different, like have a stir fry. You still like chops and veg, you just occasionally feel like something else.

If you know what I'm sayin'.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
21-10-2014, 07:03 AM
(21-10-2014 06:57 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ok I'm gonna be a tad honest and a tad brutal here.

I'm a little disappointed that the Stark is back as admin. Now before you go all ape shit hear me out.
I love Stark. I would cup that guys balls if he asked me to because he found a lump in the shower and he wanted me to double check.
But he's been admin several times before AND he's been pretty much absent for a while now.
I'm just saying that, in my opinion, it was someone else's turn to take the reins. MomSBB for example did a very good job throughout the whole WC situation and is just a good SM in general. I just think that it was purhaps her time to have a go in the hot chair and bring a little MomSBB funk to the forum. It seems odd to me that Stark has come out of nowhere to take over. It seems like he basically stole MomSBB's thunder. Not intentionally or maliciously of course.
Stark will be an awesome admin and of course he can do the job, he's proven. BUT it's sorta like if you have chops and veg every night of the week. Sunday comes along and you just want to try something different, like have a stir fry. You still like chops and veg, you just occasionally feel like something else.

If you know what I'm sayin'.
We've had two admins at the same time for quite a while now; I'm sure Moms can be made admin as well (if she wants to be admin, that is). Smartass

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
21-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Well slap my bitch up and fuck me sideways! If The Man is back, fuck it, so am I.

I want my POWERS back!

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 5 users Like Filox's post
21-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Well.

Okay, then.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post