I, Robot - Issac Asimov.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2013, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 12:52 PM by cbb2274.)
RE: I, Robot - Issac Asimov.
(22-06-2013 09:24 AM)bemore Wrote:  Wow, Its interesting to see that he was an atheist and is a cool insight to know when thinking about the book. I have the foundation series in my collection and was going to listen to "Do androids dream of electric sheep" next but I think I will skip it in favor of foundation Smile

The Foundation series is excellent, but Philip K Dick is never a mistake, sir. He was religious, but in that insane way where you make it up based on your own hallucinations. I consider myself a Dickhead.Laughat Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up.

"That's not the proof I want."
"You'll have such proof as exists. You are the only one responsible for your own wants."
- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Ugh I just finished a book and I can't get this damn Lord of Light book on my Kindle...Why oh why!?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2013, 11:41 AM
(10-07-2013 03:43 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Ugh I just finished a book and I can't get this damn Lord of Light book on my Kindle...Why oh why!?

Zelazny's rights are a mess.

Trust me, I've been trying to find an ebook copy for years.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2013, 11:44 AM
(11-07-2013 11:41 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 03:43 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Ugh I just finished a book and I can't get this damn Lord of Light book on my Kindle...Why oh why!?

Zelazny's rights are a mess.

Trust me, I've been trying to find an ebook copy for years.

Well if you come across one PM me Tongue

Until then, Heretics of Dune it is!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user