I SEEK REAL EVIDENCE NOT "FAITH" BASED ON my neighbor's SCIENCE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2013, 07:01 PM
I SEEK REAL EVIDENCE NOT "FAITH" BASED ON my neighbor's SCIENCE
Please those Who Still Question????..IS THERE A GOD??? READ THIS ENTIRE POST !!!!!!!

Creation is based on the belief that an intelligent Creator/God purposely designed and put the universe together.
Evolution is based (and being taught) on the belief that life formed from non-living materials and that random chance and millions/billions of highly favorable and innovative mistakes or “mutations” were able to complement and build upon one another to create all the life forms which exist today, and to your point all the ones that have become extinct. Think about what this really means. No one person here on earth has ever started/created life from non-living materials. We know all the ingredients and can include every element need. We can create any environment state that we can imagine, add heat, electricity, water….whatever you like, but no one is even remotely come close to starting life. Ask yourself why is this? Do you believe the earth did this on its own. Do you believe life came to earth on an asteroid or comet? Sure we know LIFE evolves but what we are being taught is that non-living materials with zero intelligents, has inexplicably/ miraculously started “LIFE”
Only one of these beliefs can be true. Either we evolved from non-living materials, or life was designed and created. If it turns out we were Created, then this means that there are absolutes, and that everything is NOT relative, because the fact that we have been Created (by a Creator) is (or would be), in itself, an absolute truth: whether or not the Creator created us directly from “the dust of the ground” as we are told in Genesis (2:7, 9, 19), or indirectly by selecting and establishing the Laws of nature, and organizing the first self-replicating and organisms (pick one), and letting them “take their course.”
Neither the Creationist nor Evolutionist views are based solely on science, for they both make assumptions about the past that cannot be verified by any present methods or experiments and are therefore are believed by FAITH not science. Therefore, since no one can demonstrate how it happened, or even how the first living cell (somehow and against all odds) got itself started stayed alive and learned to replicate, you are left to decide. What is great is that you are free to make up your own mind regarding who is right and how it occurred, and we should all be free to speak our minds in any public forum without fear of offending those who have very likely been miss lead by the Mass Media to believe something that (based on the “odds” alone) cannot be true.
Also, if you believe that God directed the process of CREATION, or that He started the first living cells and the Laws that allow for life to exist, and put them in a suitable environment, and then allowed “mother nature” to “take over” and Create all of the various and wondrous forms of life that we see around us — over millions of years, then you believe in Slow Creation: not evolution.
Furthermore, if it turns out that God did, in fact, spontaneously Create every different life-form that ever existed on this planet within any matter of days or period of time, then many other truths would result from this one absolute truth: including moral truths of right and wrong. In other words, if there is a Creator / God, (which there is) then He can/will establish and declare what is right and wrong, and hold us accountable for opposing or ignoring His direction or His plans or for violating His moral laws of right and wrong that are said to be “written in their hearts.” Romans 2:15.

Note:
Mycoplasma genitalium was chosen as the model for the Minimal Genome Project, as it was the species with the smallest number of genes known at that time with the ability to replicate itself. Mycoplasma genitalium was used as an example because we know the entire protein content of a cell. The point was to explain how absolutely complex even the most basic form of life is not that Mycoplasma genitalium was the most basic life form.
Hope that helps.

Now LET us pray . That God will grant them an almighty thirst for God's Word. That even as unbelievers they will want to read the Bible especially Genesis, Psalms, Isaiah and the Gospels.. : )

Reply is greatly
appreciated!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2013, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2013 07:31 PM by FSM_scot.)
RE: I SEEK REAL EVIDENCE NOT "FAITH" BASED ON my neighbor's SCIENCE
(19-06-2013 07:01 PM)bettahman Wrote:  Please those Who Still Question????..IS THERE A GOD??? READ THIS ENTIRE POST !!!!!!!

No there isn't. Glad i could answer your question Thumbsup

Also nice to see you copy pasted this to a yahoo answers page. Loving the originality.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
19-06-2013, 07:31 PM
There is nearly as much fail as there are words in that post. Tongue

I don't see how any of your conclusions follow from your premises.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-06-2013, 07:31 PM
I hate to break this to you but your mom and dad are Santa. Sorry to burst your bubble.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
19-06-2013, 07:36 PM
(19-06-2013 07:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I hate to break this to you but your mom and dad are Santa. Sorry to burst your bubble.

But...but...Sadcryface2

[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
19-06-2013, 07:38 PM
let us pray that the trolls never get fed and that mods run an IP check on these copypasta creatards of late Lecture_preist

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
19-06-2013, 07:41 PM
(19-06-2013 07:38 PM)nach_in Wrote:  let us pray that the trolls never get fed and that mods run an IP check on these copypasta creatards of late Lecture_preist

Ramen!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
19-06-2013, 07:41 PM
No matches. Interestingly they made this exact same post in Personal issues with a poll.

19-06-2013, 07:42 PM
(19-06-2013 07:01 PM)bettahman Wrote:  Also, if you believe that God directed the process of CREATION, or that He started the first living cells and the Laws that allow for life to exist, and put them in a suitable environment, and then allowed “mother nature” to “take over” and Create all of the various and wondrous forms of life that we see around us — over millions of years, then you believe in Slow Creation: not evolution.

I can tell you right now that the only thing "Slow" in this whole thread is the Creator of the OP.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-06-2013, 07:51 PM
[Image: dalek.gif]

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 7 users Like Bows and Arrows's post