I, The Jury

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2017, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2017 06:12 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: I, The Jury
(16-08-2017 05:24 PM)jury Wrote:  I the jury have found you all (most likely all) to be lying scumbags incapable of rational thought. You are found guilty of the worst crimes known to humanity. My sentence will be the most severe imaginable. I condemn you to live the rest of your lives being who you are. My judgment has been carried out. May god (if there was such a thing) have mercy on your souls.

Actually your judgement has not been carried out.
Living our lives will take some time, fool. Time will tell if you're the complete idiot you appear to be. Meanwhile, some random idiot who decides to stop by, (BTW you're LATE .... TTA is on the nutcase-a-week plan, and you were scheduled for last week or the week before), who knows no one here, is in a position to judge no one, except in a 'wonderland' where things are "curiouser and curiouser'.

Be sure the nurse knows where you are. Almost time for our pills.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-08-2017, 06:10 PM
(16-08-2017 05:24 PM)jury Wrote:  I the jury have found you all (most likely all) to be lying scumbags incapable of rational thought. You are found guilty of the worst crimes known to humanity. My sentence will be the most severe imaginable. I condemn you to live the rest of your lives being who you are. My judgment has been carried out. May god (if there was such a thing) have mercy on your souls.

I accept that.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-08-2017, 06:15 PM
Ok, I'll admit to being crazy.

But - you are not? We all are. Hobo

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-08-2017, 06:19 PM
[Image: troll.jpg?w=620]

[Image: gAoX6Oy.png]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
16-08-2017, 06:23 PM
(16-08-2017 05:36 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Is my sarcasm detector way off? I thought the OP was clever and funny...jury you better not turn out to be a dick, I just repped you.

You think this guy is funny?

Maybe my people meter is off...and not about jury.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-08-2017, 06:27 PM
(16-08-2017 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 05:36 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Is my sarcasm detector way off? I thought the OP was clever and funny...jury you better not turn out to be a dick, I just repped you.

It was only based on his first post!!! Anjele I'm cool I swear!!!

Jury this had better all be a mistake and you turn out to be the awesomest person ever, you fuckhead.

16-08-2017, 06:29 PM
(16-08-2017 06:27 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You think this guy is funny?

Jury this had better all be a mistake and you turn out to be the awesomest person ever, you fuckhead.
If this numbnuts was banned at AF (as min said) and is here now...we aren't going to find out this is some totally awesome person that is a wonderful addition to TTA.

If a mistake was made it was that jury didn't realize the crossover the two forums have.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-08-2017, 06:30 PM
(16-08-2017 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Aw, there is much fun to be had before Moms shows up......Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-08-2017, 06:32 PM
And who are you the Comrade Sockpuppet of?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2017, 06:35 PM
(16-08-2017 06:27 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 06:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You think this guy is funny?

I thought it was funny too. I feel like I should ...

#sigh