I, The Jury

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2017, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2017 09:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: I, The Jury
(16-08-2017 09:42 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I go away for a few hours you all have all the fun.

Darn it Moms....you swung the hammer to fast for me to get a shot in! Weeping

That's what I'm saying. At least let me give a whiff first so I'll recognize the smell. .... Unless the smell was overwhelming to begin with. In which case I don't need to smell it. Rather not. ... Yeah, just throw it away, no you don't need to show me.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Fuck me drunk... I go away for a mere 1hr 22mins and a newbie's made more than a dozen posts and already been excommunicated! And I didn't even get a chance to bork him. Weeping

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
17-08-2017, 03:14 PM
(17-08-2017 01:41 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Fuck me drunk... I go away for a mere 1hr 22mins and a newbie's made more than a dozen posts and already been excommunicated! And I didn't even get a chance to bork him. Weeping

The troll set up three threads and pushed enough buttons to get 300+ replies within that very short time. We fed it way too much. I'm betting it waddled away pretty stuffed full of itself.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
17-08-2017, 04:31 PM
(16-08-2017 05:24 PM)jury Wrote:  I the jury have found you all (most likely all) to be lying scumbags incapable of rational thought. You are found guilty of the worst crimes known to humanity. My sentence will be the most severe imaginable. I condemn you to live the rest of your lives being who you are. My judgment has been carried out. May god (if there was such a thing) have mercy on your souls.

Wow. 1 Hour, 22 Minutes, 18 Seconds online, and then -- banned.

Didn't even get to gnaw on him a bit; I'm just not fast enough for this place, I guess. Sad

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
18-08-2017, 12:09 AM
Banned before I got round to saying hello. That's a real special kind of person.

He's judging us all? What, everyone who has ever posted on the forum? Everyone who ever will? Everyone in the world, except this guy? I think he needs to do more research and maybe talk to a real person at some point.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
18-08-2017, 07:15 PM
(18-08-2017 12:09 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Banned before I got round to saying hello. That's a real special kind of person.

He's judging us all? What, everyone who has ever posted on the forum? Everyone who ever will? Everyone in the world, except this guy? I think he needs to do more research and maybe talk to a real person at some point.

Judging everybody... gee... maybe he was God?

Nah. Big Grin

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post