I Think I Might Get Kicked Out of the Navy (Rant)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: I Think I Might Get Kicked Out of the Navy (Rant)
(20-11-2013 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 03:30 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I knew you were a bubblehead without even being told. You fucking bubblehead's a fucking...well, like you.

Yeah, bring it bitch. Drinking Beverage

[Image: bro.jpg]

I'd really rather not. Blink

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
20-11-2013, 07:38 PM
(20-11-2013 07:35 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, bring it bitch. Drinking Beverage

[Image: bro.jpg]

I'd really rather not. Blink

Wise and prudent choice.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
20-11-2013, 07:39 PM
He'll tackle you in a sailor moon outfit. You wouldn't want that.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
20-11-2013, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 07:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-11-2013 07:39 PM)Logisch Wrote:  He'll tackle you in a sailor moon outfit. You wouldn't want that.

I know where you live. I will hunt you down and kill you and take your Lamborghini. ... I mean once you got it running and shit.

[Image: girly.png]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
20-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Urrrrggggg.....yaknow the feeling that you cannot write down what you feel? The best i can come up with,is

im sorry DL....

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
20-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Whatcha got under that skirt Girly?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

20-11-2013, 09:22 PM
DL, are they looking at this as something that could cause a problem if you were deployed somewhere that you couldn't get dental help if you needed it?

I mean, what is the official reason that they want to force you to have this done?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
20-11-2013, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 09:44 PM by Dark Light.)
(20-11-2013 09:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  DL, are they looking at this as something that could cause a problem if you were deployed somewhere that you couldn't get dental help if you needed it?

I mean, what is the official reason that they want to force you to have this done?

Generally speaking that is why they are removed when you enter. Mine was seen as unnecessary, but the military dentists go to response is "rip it out" whether it is an issue or not 'just in case'. Never mind I have deployed. Never mind it's never given me the slightest inkling of a problem. Never mind the status of it hasn't changed. The jerkoff doc had to see 200 people in a day and couldn't be fucked to assess the situation. He gave me 5 minutes of time total, examined my teeth, looked at my X-ray and said "Oh, you have a wisdom tooth, it MUST come out." That's why .

20-11-2013, 09:42 PM
(20-11-2013 07:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I know where you live. I will hunt you down and kill you and take your Lamborghini. ... I mean once you got it running and shit.

[Image: girly.png]

I'd almost pay to see someone driving down the road in a sailor moon outfit in it Laughat

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
20-11-2013, 10:12 PM
(20-11-2013 09:38 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 09:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  DL, are they looking at this as something that could cause a problem if you were deployed somewhere that you couldn't get dental help if you needed it?

Generally speaking that is why they are removed when you enter. Mine was seen as unnecessary, but the military dentists go to response is "rip it out" whether it is an issue or not 'just in case'. Never mind I have deployed. Never mind it's never given me the slightest inkling of a problem. Never mind the status of it hasn't changed. The jerkoff doc had to see 200 people in a day and couldn't be fucked to assess the situation. He gave me 5 minutes of time total, examined my teeth, looked at my X-ray and said "Oh, you have a wisdom tooth, it MUST come out." That's why .

I didn't know that was their stance since my wisdom teeth were already gone when I enlisted. I have heard a lot of bad things about military dentists but I had a chip fixed on a front tooth over twenty years ago (the dentist offered) and it's still perfect. I must have found one of the few actually good dentists on Fort Jackson.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy