I Think I'd Like to Change

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2012, 07:22 AM
RE: I Think I'd Like to Change
C'mon... Egor has always done exactly what he's said. He not known for being a liar. Just because some of you don't like him because of his past attitude, doesn't give you the right to "call BS".

I mean... isn't the whole reason why people dislike Egor is because he's painfully honest? He hasn't given any reason to not believe him.

Anyway, Egor - I look forward to this change.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
10-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Grabbing some popcorn - we'll see how this plays out.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
10-05-2012, 07:37 AM
(10-05-2012 07:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  Grabbing some popcorn - we'll see how this plays out.
Actually laughed out loud!

Awesome Dom. Bowing

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
10-05-2012, 07:45 AM
(10-05-2012 07:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  Grabbing some popcorn - we'll see how this plays out.
[Image: 3-40x1.gif]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
10-05-2012, 08:36 AM
well, this is awkward Confused

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
10-05-2012, 08:38 AM
No!!!! Don't change. I'll have to revise my opinion of you and I hate change!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
10-05-2012, 10:03 AM
(10-05-2012 01:51 AM)Egor Wrote:  And I want to stop being an asshole.
You've already stopped. Thumbsup

________

Thank you for displaying this courage!
It is a great example for anyone contemplating any kind of change in their lives.

Change is the most daunting and toughest, yet most rewarding thing we can do for ourselves.

My insults thrown were my own frustrations at seeing this good man unable to recognize and acknowledge the inherent goodness in himself. For my impatience, I do apologize.
Heart You are a good man, Egor.

That said...
Now is now.
Move on from here. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-05-2012, 10:09 AM

(10-05-2012 02:52 AM)Filox Wrote:  Now, Filox DEMANDS that people here start changing rep points for Egor!!

Smile

I knew you would see the light sooner or later, glad it was sooner. Egor, if you were close I would hug you and buy you a beer. No gay.

First round's on me.

Quote:Please, just be carefull about those spirituality and dream interpretation groups, they tend to over-exaggerate their views, so try to be a bit objective while you are there, since you have a tendency for more extreme views on religion, you wouldn't want to snap at new age and become one new New age loony. Just relax, live your life and let spirituality be something to ease your stress, not something that is guiding your whole life. That is where you have gone overboard with religions, you dedicated your whole life to religion and that made you look and talk like a fundamentalist, which is NEVER a good thing. Moderate is what you need, not extreme.

Good luck and please do not forget us.

Peace.

Thanks, Filox. You're a very positive person.
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Yay Egor!

Also... wow Shocking

You're pretty incredible! 'Grats on having ginormous balls...

Hope you continue to grow!

PS I've often wondered... what does your wife think about all this stuff? I mean you said she is the one other Veridican in the world...? Is she also feeling differently, trying new things etc?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-05-2012, 10:16 AM
(10-05-2012 01:51 AM)Egor Wrote:  So, I'd like to apologize to the people in here whom I've offended. I realize I can't always be in control of what someone takes as offense, but I can control a great deal of it.

For me these are the magic words. That's a mature way to look at communication, and it makes me believe you.

Good luck in your new direction man, I hope the best for you.