I Think Penguins Are Cute

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: I Think Penguins Are Cute
(13-11-2013 06:18 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I think peanuts are cute.

Welcome back. I was wondering only yesterday what had happened to you so the update is timely and appreciated.

I like the new strategy Smile

It was a sign! (Or more likely a really fun coincidence.)

(13-11-2013 06:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My friend is obsessed with pengies. She went all the way (on a cruise) to South America to take pictures of them. Weeping

I would go on a vacation to do that, too, if I were given the chance. I live in Michigan, so I'm used to cold. Right now, it's Fall AND Winter! (My state's weather is bipolar.)

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Missed you! Hug Glad things are a bit better for you.

Heart

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-11-2013, 07:38 PM
In nature, courage can come in small packages. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-11-2013, 07:40 PM
(13-11-2013 07:06 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

(13-11-2013 07:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  In nature, courage can come in small packages. Thumbsup

I can't view either of your videos right now because my Flash Player is fucked up again... I will watch later; I promise because peanuts are curious creatures.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
13-11-2013, 07:42 PM
(13-11-2013 07:40 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 07:06 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

(13-11-2013 07:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  In nature, courage can come in small packages. Thumbsup

I can't view either of your videos right now because my Flash Player is fucked up again... I will watch later; I promise because peanuts are curious creatures.

I can't see them at work either, but I know that the ticklish penguin that ghostexorcist posted is SUPER CUTE... you MUST see it
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
13-11-2013, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2013 07:52 PM by Peanut.)
(13-11-2013 07:42 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 07:40 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I can't view either of your videos right now because my Flash Player is fucked up again... I will watch later; I promise because peanuts are curious creatures.

I can't see them at work either, but I know that the ticklish penguin that ghostexorcist posted is SUPER CUTE... you MUST see it

WHAT?!

*Maybe I can view from my phone...* I'll be back

15-11-2013, 01:27 PM
(13-11-2013 06:14 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Hey.

I miss you guys. I want to come back like I used to and spend hours writing and reading and checking in on new posts. Sadcryface

But I have so much going on in my life right now. I'm learning to be independent and working to afford a place to live and call my own.

I'm also learning even more about who I am and what I will deal with in my life. I get scared and run away when I think things are too much. It's a defense mechanism and I know it's not exactly healthy when it comes to most situations in life. But there comes a time when one must be honest with themselves and stop doing things that aren't helping them to accquire what they have ultimately wanted their whole life.

I hurt people, I know this, but I had to do what I had to do. I had to be honest with them and now, months later, I see people are stronger than I had given them credit. Life goes on and all those cliches. I can honestly say that I'm happier living for myself than I have ever been trying to make things work WITH someone.

Also, I still have "off" weeks with my sister. I still live with my ex, but we go weeks without even seeing each other. I still have no car and no license.

BUT, I do have a new position at my job. I make 3 times the money I used to make and I have minimum debts. I also still ramble when I need to write and get the feels out.

I may have little in the eyes of many, but I can honestly say I've not been happier in my entire life. I am happy because I'm living for ME.

And I'm still happily godless Drinking Beverage

I clicked on this because penguins and ducks are my two favorite animals....haha but reading your post was interesting. I don't know your history, so much of it leaves me a bit confused, but that is fine.

But hey, I wanted to say don't feel bad about the car and license thing. I don't know your age, but I didn't get my license or a car until I was 24! It's a long story, but it was a source of shame for me for a long time, but in retrospect I really am happy how things turned out.
15-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Adrianime, I'm 24!

You have no idea how awesome it was that you said that.

*And I vent a lot to these guys. I have many threads, and many things involve my sister and my strained relationship due to our different ideals. (And her intolerance of me not believing.) I'm sorry it was kind of full of inside knowledge, but I didn't realize how many new people joined.

I'm an open book on here.

15-11-2013, 02:39 PM
(15-11-2013 02:32 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Adrianime, I'm 24!

*And I vent a lot to these guys. I have many threads, and many things involve my sister and my strained relationship due to our different ideals. (And her intolerance of me not believing.) I'm sorry it was kind of full of inside knowledge, but I didn't realize how many new people joined.

yeah, you're kind of high maintenance

Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
15-11-2013, 03:26 PM
(15-11-2013 02:32 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Adrianime, I'm 24!

Hey, I probably saved like $10000+ in just car insurance and gas by not having a car between ages 16 and 24 haha. Sorry about your sister. I never talk to my family about my atheism because I don't think anybody really cares haha. How long have you not been a believer? Is it a new thing?