I Thought Her Period Was Fun!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 09:33 PM
I Thought Her Period Was Fun!
Welcome to Stupidville. Population: This guy, Richard Neill from the UK.

Bodyform is a British based manufacturer of feminine hygiene products, in particular menstruation pads. Bodyform has run a number of television ads featuring women having fun and demonstrations of how absorbent Bodyform's pads are using blue liquid.

Well, Mr. Neill watched these ads, and made the assumption that a woman's menstrual periods were a lot of fun and looked forward to enjoying the experience with women in the forms shown in Bodyform's TV ads.

That all ended when Mr Neill began living with a girlfriend of his and saw firsthand what menstruation was. It prompted him to write the following response of outrage about Bodyform's disingenuous ad campaigns for their products on Bodyform's Facebook page.

Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger.

In a rare public demonstration of corporate wit, the CEO of Bodyform, Caroline Williams made this video response for for Mr. Neill.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
26-07-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: I Thought Her Period Was Fun!
I learned in kindergarten boys are dumb. I was right.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-07-2013, 09:42 PM
(26-07-2013 09:33 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Welcome to Stupidville. Population: This guy, Richard Neill from the UK.

Bodyform is a British based manufacturer of feminine hygiene products, in particular menstruation pads. Bodyform has run a number of television ads featuring women having fun and demonstrations of how absorbent Bodyform's pads are using blue liquid.

Well, Mr. Neill watched these ads, and made the assumption that a woman's menstrual periods were a lot of fun and looked forward to enjoying the experience with women in the forms shown in Bodyform's TV ads.

That all ended when Mr Neill began living with a girlfriend of his and saw firsthand what menstruation was. It prompted him to write the following response of outrage about Bodyform's disingenuous ad campaigns for their products on Bodyform's Facebook page.

Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger.

In a rare public demonstration of corporate wit, the CEO of Bodyform, Caroline Williams made this video response for for Mr. Neill.

What a hoot. She was awesome.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2013, 10:10 PM
I loved the snapping of the pencil.

Brit humour at its finest (from both parties).

And a fart-joke too.

Excellent.

Thanks, Carlo.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
26-07-2013, 11:31 PM
That was bloody brilliant.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
26-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Marketing FTW. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2013, 01:11 AM
(26-07-2013 11:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That was bloody brilliant.

Eeeewwwwww........MUFFS!!!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
27-07-2013, 01:36 AM
Well, that was about the funniest response by a cooperation ever. Kudos Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
27-07-2013, 06:20 AM
Incredible. When she farted, I almost choked on air, it was that funny. Bravo, bravo, this is a real CEO.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
27-07-2013, 06:27 AM
(26-07-2013 09:33 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Welcome to Stupidville. Population: This guy, Richard Neill from the UK.

I hope you don't think he was being serious... if you do, I think you might belong in this Stupidville yourself.

Anyway, I saw this last week. Hilarious.

[Image: opforum1.png]