I Thought Her Period Was Fun!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: I Thought Her Period Was Fun!
(28-07-2013 09:31 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 05:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  That's a half-assed, ignorant opinion.

The menstrual cycle is the normal function. The use of hormones to modify it has side effects, some potentially long term and deadly.

Well...if they don't want to use hormones, then they can have the Uterus removed. And...if they don't do any of those - if they choose to have a period - then I don't want to hear them complain. Like I said, for a woman, having a menstrul cycle is a choice - it is an option that can be chosen, or not.

I hope this is just a tasteless joke lost to the inflectionless world of the internet. People die from that kinda surgery and besides this is a thread started by a dude about a funny ad campaign not some sort of menstrual whining fest.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2013, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2013 10:21 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-07-2013 09:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 09:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Do you know how much an elective vaginal or abdominal hysterectomy costs ?

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute here! How many of you guys have actually had periods?

I thought not.

If, on some outside chance you ever do, then get back to us women and tell us alllllll about it. In the mean time.......like, don't be givin' out advice on vaginal stuff.

Bunch of nitwits around here. Drinking Beverage

Before you go off on a rant, how about actually reading the thread. What I was telling him was exactly what you were saying. And BTW, the oooooh so secret world of female medical care is open to anyone to discuss who knows something about human biology. You want to make the rules for what people can talk about, go somewhere else. What is this, the 19th Century ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-07-2013, 11:01 PM
(28-07-2013 09:31 PM)Julius Wrote:  Well...if they don't want to use hormones, then they can have the Uterus removed. And...if they don't do any of those - if they choose to have a period - then I don't want to hear them complain. Like I said, for a woman, having a menstrul cycle is a choice - it is an option that can be chosen, or not.

Wow. Your first option is how my best friend died from a side affect. Your second option has landed my sister-in-law two emergency surgeries in the past week. Some great choices you're offering there, Dr. Julius.
28-07-2013, 11:18 PM
(28-07-2013 11:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 09:31 PM)Julius Wrote:  Well...if they don't want to use hormones, then they can have the Uterus removed. And...if they don't do any of those - if they choose to have a period - then I don't want to hear them complain. Like I said, for a woman, having a menstrul cycle is a choice - it is an option that can be chosen, or not.

Wow. Your first option is how my best friend died from a side affect. Your second option has landed my sister-in-law two emergency surgeries in the past week. Some great choices you're offering there, Dr. Julius.

I'm not anyone's doctor, and I'm damn sure not any woman's Emotional Tampon she can dump on any time she doesn't like her period. A woman's period is a personal thing, and she should keep it personal. (and yeah...I DO speak for most guys...at least those who haven't been psychologically neutered)

I mean, men don't complain to women every time their balls itch, do they? No...because people would laugh at those guys! Instead, men go find an answer to the Ball itch problem and don't complain. I'm just saying that Women need to do the same with their periods - they need to go find some answers and quit complaining.
28-07-2013, 11:28 PM
yeah, because an itch is the same thing as a period...

what's up with all this misogynist lately?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
28-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Wow -- this was supposed to a fun thread. What a buzz kill. Drinking Beverage

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

28-07-2013, 11:58 PM
(28-07-2013 11:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Wow -- this was supposed to a fun thread. What a buzz kill. Drinking Beverage

I know! Some people are taking it WAY too serious. It's bloody ridiculous. Maybe they need to put a sock in it. *snickerteeheeguffah*
*not sure if "buzz" was intended as a reference*..... *skeptical*

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
29-07-2013, 12:15 AM
(28-07-2013 11:58 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 11:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Wow -- this was supposed to a fun thread. What a buzz kill. Drinking Beverage

I know! Some people are taking it WAY too serious. It's bloody ridiculous. Maybe they need to put a sock in it. *snickerteeheeguffah*

That was hysterical! Buzzing things are always a bit fun.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

29-07-2013, 12:19 AM
This is the kind of advertisement we dealt with in Alaska. Sorry. Don't know how to post the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eldbPUqh...ata_player
29-07-2013, 11:13 AM
(29-07-2013 12:15 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 11:58 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I know! Some people are taking it WAY too serious. It's bloody ridiculous. Maybe they need to put a sock in it. *snickerteeheeguffah*

That was hysterical! Buzzing things are always a bit fun.

Dodgy

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.