I'VE HAD IT!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2012, 10:44 PM
I'VE HAD IT!!
I have tried with every inch of my nerve to be respectful to these motherfucking assholes but I'm getting to the point where I can't express myself in a respecful manner to these religious cunts. I fucking hate them with a passion! This week alone I have dealt with these christian fundamentalist who expect me to get on my knees and suck on god's cock! You know what? FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS AND FUCK YOUR DESPICABLE IMAGINARY, BASTARD, SELF RIGHTEOUS, HATEFUL, MOTHERFUCKER YOU CALL "LOVING GOD"!!!!! If I soooo could get away with it I would burn that fucking church down!!

SORRY PEOPLE...This will probably be taken down or closed, or get me banned...But I have no one to vent to. I feel like a piece of shit, pathetic, lonely atheist!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Jodienda76's post
29-06-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: I'VE HAD IT!!
Hey! Calm down! It will all be ok in the end. We will pray for you.
And matches and gas are on their way to you now... Fedex.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-06-2012, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 11:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-06-2012 10:44 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  I have tried with every inch of my nerve to be respectful to these motherfucking assholes but I'm getting to the point where I can't express myself in a respecful manner to these religious cunts. I fucking hate them with a passion! This week alone I have dealt with these christian fundamentalist who expect me to get on my knees and suck on god's cock! You know what? FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS AND FUCK YOUR DESPICABLE IMAGINARY, BASTARD, SELF RIGHTEOUS, HATEFUL, MOTHERFUCKER YOU CALL "LOVING GOD"!!!!! If I soooo could get away with it I would burn that fucking church down!!

SORRY PEOPLE...This will probably be taken down or closed, or get me banned...But I have no one to vent to. I feel like a piece of shit, pathetic, lonely atheist!!!

It won't be taken down or get you banned, but that's no way to live. I treat the metaphysically naïve as children, regardless of their age. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-06-2012, 11:16 PM
(29-06-2012 10:44 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  I have tried with every inch of my nerve to be respectful to these motherfucking assholes but I'm getting to the point where I can't express myself in a respecful manner to these religious cunts. I fucking hate them with a passion! This week alone I have dealt with these christian fundamentalist who expect me to get on my knees and suck on god's cock! You know what? FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS AND FUCK YOUR DESPICABLE IMAGINARY, BASTARD, SELF RIGHTEOUS, HATEFUL, MOTHERFUCKER YOU CALL "LOVING GOD"!!!!! If I soooo could get away with it I would burn that fucking church down!!

+1 No argument here......Well maybe about the part where you commit a felony, that's too extreme.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
29-06-2012, 11:24 PM
(29-06-2012 11:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

It won't be taken down or get you banned, but that's no way to live. Wink

Well I've had one of the most frustrating weeks ever. My best friend got fired from his job for admitting that he is gay. And YES it's legal to fire someone for being gay in the state of PA. Which is part of the "Land of the free, home of the brave." His parents justify it. Because they are religious cunts. Then on a separate occassion, another friend of mine and I get into it with their parents and brother about god, gay marriage, and how and why the bible is "true".... How I just want to rebel and deep down inside I know I'm wrong but I wont accept it because it's more "convenient" for me to continue to sin. And how marriage is ONLY and SOLELY for pro-creation. I swear everytime those motherfuckers would say; "because the bible says so" My blood would boil until I exploded on their holy asses. I'm so dissappointed and depressed by this. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me lately. I even had a nervous breakdown. I'm letting these assholes get to me. My stress level in in high gear and I've been doing nothing but snapping at people. Especially THESE people. It dosen't help that "aunt dot" is paying me her monthly visit either. Sadcryface
[+] 2 users Like Jodienda76's post
29-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Oh I see you've met my flatmates.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
29-06-2012, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 11:46 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-06-2012 11:24 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  
(29-06-2012 11:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It won't be taken down or get you banned, but that's no way to live. Wink

Well I've had one of the most frustrating weeks ever. My best friend got fired from his job for admitting that he is gay. And YES it's legal to fire someone for being gay in the state of PA. Which is part of the "Land of the free, home of the brave." His parents justify it. Because they are religious cunts. Then on a separate occassion, another friend of mine and I get into it with their parents and brother about god, gay marriage, and how and why the bible is "true".... How I just want to rebel and deep down inside I know I'm wrong but I wont accept it because it's more "convenient" for me to continue to sin. And how marriage is ONLY and SOLELY for pro-creation. I swear everytime those motherfuckers would say; "because the bible says so" My blood would boil until I exploded on their holy asses. I'm so dissappointed and depressed by this. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me lately. I even had a nervous breakdown. I'm letting these assholes get to me. My stress level in in high gear and I've been doing nothing but snapping at people. Especially THESE people. It dosen't help that "aunt dot" is paying me her monthly visit either. Sadcryface

"I'm letting these assholes get to me."

I don't let these assholes get to me. They can't get to me. They just look silly when they try. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
30-06-2012, 12:03 AM
That bites, especially the job situation. I know first hand how an environment makes a HUGE impact on the way you choose to live and how bitter things can get. I hope things improve! That's disgusting discrimination. Replace your gay friend with a different race or a woman or whatever other bible law and it just shows how WRONG that is Sad
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
30-06-2012, 12:14 AM
If I were in PA, I would drive to your house, give you a hug, buy you and your gay friend a drink, and help you plan your arson run. However, I'm nowhere near PA, so I will just tell you what I do when I get angry at those idiots. Down a fifth of tequila, play some Halo, and listen to some Hitchens.

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Science Believer's post
30-06-2012, 12:16 AM
I think you need to consider a change of continent!