I Was Wrong--I'm Back.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2013, 03:59 PM

I Was Wrong--I'm Back.
I know I said I was leaving, but I think you're going to have to ban me if you want me to leave.

I was wrong. The idea that I would go from forum to forum, leaving one as I join another is just stupid. Hobo Unfortunately, I have to give myself the idiot award on that one.

I've been in this group over a year now. I've managed a -13 rep. That was a rollercoaster ride, I can tell you! But as a theist, I'm kind of proud of that. It says I'm doing something right.

And you all want me here, believe me you do. Those forums out there that are only atheists--are ghost towns. Same thing with the Christian forums that don't allow atheists. Except in the Christian forums, if you don't have diversity of opinion the incest leads to--I hate to say it--a kind of mental illness. It's like all the thinking people leave to go have cool debates elsewhere and the mentally ill stay behind.

In atheist groups, if all the theists are banned or run off, you end up with boring conversations with a bunch of people you hope you never meet in real life--not in the dark anyway.

For a group to be healthy--mine or yours--it has to have diversity of opinions.

So, do I get my old room back or what? Smartass
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
01-03-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: I Was Wrong--I'm Back.
Stop projecting unto others what you personally feel.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
01-03-2013, 04:07 PM
(01-03-2013 03:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  I know I said I was leaving, but I think you're going to have to ban me if you want me to leave.

I was wrong. The idea that I would go from forum to forum, leaving one as I join another is just stupid. Hobo Unfortunately, I have to give myself the idiot award on that one.

I've been in this group over a year now. I've managed a -13 rep. That was a rollercoaster ride, I can tell you! But as a theist, I'm kind of proud of that. It says I'm doing something right.

And you all want me here, believe me you do. Those forums out there that are only atheists--are ghost towns. Same thing with the Christian forums that don't allow atheists. Except in the Christian forums, if you don't have diversity of opinion the incest leads to--I hate to say it--a kind of mental illness. It's like all the thinking people leave to go have cool debates elsewhere and the mentally ill stay behind.

In atheist groups, if all the theists are banned or run off, you end up with boring conversations with a bunch of people you hope you never meet in real life--not in the dark anyway.

For a group to be healthy--mine or yours--it has to have diversity of opinions.

So, do I get my old room back or what? Smartass

Awwww Egor, we missed you! I thought things were going to get boring around here.

[Image: big-bear-hug.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
01-03-2013, 04:11 PM
[Image: 1284539962332.jpg]
[+] 14 users Like FSM_scot's post
01-03-2013, 04:15 PM
That didn't take long.

Now, when you say "I was wrong", just how much of your stuff was wrong? I submit that all of it was wrong - is that what you came back to hear?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
01-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Oh fuck. We knew your attention seeking behavior could not stand the isolation, but you PROMISED us a vacation from your crap.
So wrong again. Until the worm turns again.
I guess this means I will have to figure out who won.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-your-bets

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-03-2013, 04:16 PM
(01-03-2013 04:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh fuck. We knew your attention seeking behavior could not stand the isolation, but you PROMISED us a vacation from your crap.
So wrong again. Until the worm turns again.
I guess this means I will have to figure out who won.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-your-bets
I KNOW! He just gave us a "long weekend".

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
01-03-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 04:21 PM by Near.)
[Image: h642E06B1]

This is a shocking and unexpected turn of events...

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Near's post
01-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Oh my, I never saw this coming.

Oh wait. I did see it coming!

(24-02-2013 03:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Excellent.

What's the bet he comes back in one form or another?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Egor, did you come back because I blew your cover in AForums?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post