I Was Wrong--I'm Back.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: I Was Wrong--I'm Back.
(01-03-2013 10:15 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'm NOT a Reverend. I was wrong to take on that title. I didn't know it was wrong at the time, but it is specifically forbidden in the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I've removed all references to myself with that title. I am Brother Edward Jerome Gordon. Or Brother Edward. All Veridicans are by default either brother or sister. My position is that of Senior Chaplain, but "Chaplain" is not a title, it is a job position within the church.

I don't care how much you take the piss out of me for being wrong. It is a miracle, that I found out I was wrong before any damage was done, and by damage I mean publishing a book, or launching out into other forums or on my facebook.

So here is the signature block for official communications:

Br. Edward J. Gordon
Senior Chaplain
First Veridican Church

[Image: winter-is-coming-meme-generator-the-cool...513e76.jpg]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
01-03-2013, 10:32 PM

(01-03-2013 06:21 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Well, I'd welcome you back, but you never actually left. I called it in your official goodbye 4.0 version thread that really shouldn't ever exist.

True. What can I say--it's true.

(01-03-2013 09:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Of course you are. Fuckin' pussy.

You know, I know who you are. I know you are Smellyoldgit from Raving Atheist. I really hate that you've come over to this forum following the death of your forum. It sucks because while this has always been a free speech site, your kind of free speech is ugly. It's not shocking. It's not creative. It never was, not here, not there. I'm sure soon you'll be posting pictures of feces here like you did there, because you always seemed to have a fetish for that.

I know something else. I know that if you tried to say that to my face...well, you wouldn't would you? I don't say that sort of thing to people. Why? Because I'm a trained fighter, and I train all the time, and I'm in top shape right now. I know that if I say fighting words over the internet it's cowardly. And I'm no coward. I don't have to be. But it's what punks do, because you can't fight someone over the internet. But I know that I could hurt you, and I know you know that. And I know you know that I can't get to you through the screen, so you feel bold, like you have a pair, and you use fighting words that you know you can't back up. That makes you a punk coward. I know you. You are the type of person who has to walk around knowing that people can beat you up. You live your life avoiding physical confrontation. You've been afraid of it all your life. You're not the bully--no, no. You're one of the ones who hangs around the bully. You are always scared. You are always looking for protection.

I know all that, because I know only that kind of person uses fighting words--over the internet.

You see where atheims leads? You could never have the courage to be a Christian. Dodgy
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 10:43 PM
May I ask how you managed to take (buy) and use the title of Reverend when it was against rules you wrote?

You truly don't know what the flip you are talking about do you?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
01-03-2013, 11:02 PM

(01-03-2013 10:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  May I ask how you managed to take (buy) and use the title of Reverend when it was against rules you wrote?

I dictated that Gospel via the Holy Spirit in 2005. I didn't remember that passage. Sue me.

But I think it was a message from God to me. I think He was showing me that He is still guiding me. Because it was only by chance I saw it. I was looking up verses about hell for a book I want to write, and there it was on the page.

Like I said, it was a miracle: Imagine if one of you had found it--a year from now. Imagine if I had written books and published them, and there was no way to get it back? What if being ordained through the American Fellowship Church later on down the road harmed my ministry.

So, I wasted a little money. Made a big mistake. Survived it.

You don't have to think I know what I'm talking about. I don't care. But I've been pulled from the lion's den.

Praise God.
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 11:05 PM
We don't need you Egor. You need us.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
01-03-2013, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 11:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-03-2013 10:32 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 09:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Of course you are. Fuckin' pussy.

You know, I know who you are. I know you are Smellyoldgit from Raving Atheist.

Got no idea who you're fucking talking 'bout. Only forums I've ever been on before this one are hypogonadal men's forums. ... Are you hypogonadal?

(01-03-2013 10:32 PM)Egor Wrote:  I know something else. I know that if you tried to say that to my face...well, you wouldn't would you? I don't say that sort of thing to people. Why? Because I'm a trained fighter, and I train all the time, and I'm in top shape right now. I know that if I say fighting words over the internet it's cowardly. And I'm no coward. I don't have to be. But it's what punks do, because you can't fight someone over the internet. But I know that I could hurt you, and I know you know that. And I know you know that I can't get to you through the screen, so you feel bold, like you have a pair, and you use fighting words that you know you can't back up. That makes you a punk coward. I know you. You are the type of person who has to walk around knowing that people can beat you up. You live your life avoiding physical confrontation. You've been afraid of it all your life. You're not the bully--no, no. You're one of the ones who hangs around the bully. You are always scared. You are always looking for protection.

I know all that, because I know only that kind of person uses fighting words--over the internet.

You see where atheims leads? You could never have the courage to be a Christian. Dodgy

Cowards look for life beyond this one, bitch. You don't have the courage to be an atheist, 'cause you're a fuckin' pussy ... And I could give less of a shit about your black belt, bitch, I'd sumo the shit outta you in the dohyō, ... bring your fundoshi bitch.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Even the lion didn't want you and threw you back...

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
01-03-2013, 11:32 PM
(01-03-2013 10:15 PM)Egor Wrote:  All Veridicans are by default either brother or sister.

What he meant to say was BOTH Veridicans are brother and sister. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-03-2013, 11:43 PM
(01-03-2013 03:59 PM)Egor Wrote:  ...
So, do I get my old room back or what? Smartass

Cell... not 'room'.

And you have to share the top bunk with Bucky!

Tongue

01-03-2013, 11:45 PM
(01-03-2013 11:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 10:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  May I ask how you managed to take (buy) and use the title of Reverend when it was against rules you wrote?

I dictated that Gospel via the Holy Spirit in 2005. I didn't remember that passage. Sue me.

But I think it was a message from God to me. I think He was showing me that He is still guiding me. Because it was only by chance I saw it. I was looking up verses about hell for a book I want to write, and there it was on the page.

Like I said, it was a miracle: Imagine if one of you had found it--a year from now. Imagine if I had written books and published them, and there was no way to get it back? What if being ordained through the American Fellowship Church later on down the road harmed my ministry.

So, I wasted a little money. Made a big mistake. Survived it.

You don't have to think I know what I'm talking about. I don't care. But I've been pulled from the lion's den.

Praise God.
What you did was create even less credibility for the title of Reverend. You also negated any importance in being "ordained".

We already knew you are a raving lunatic, why must you prove it to others?

And since it was such a 'mistake' to buy your title, did you give it back? Or will you keep it in case it some day serves a new purpose? If you honestly thought you had violated one of your religious rules, you would undo what you did.

Your dishonesty, lack of integrity, and plain old lack of ethics isn't going to get you any followers here. But is sounds like no one else is buying into your delusion either.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post