I Was Wrong--I'm Back.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: I Was Wrong--I'm Back.
(01-03-2013 06:35 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  . Five days. Hell, I've stopped wanking for longer periods than that...

Blink
That sir, is truly impressive.

Were you ill?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 12:00 AM
(01-03-2013 11:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 06:35 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  . Five days. Hell, I've stopped wanking for longer periods than that...

Blink
That sir, is truly impressive.

Were you ill?

No... Christian. Shocking

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
02-03-2013, 12:00 AM

(01-03-2013 11:05 PM)bemore Wrote:  We don't need you Egor. You need us.

We need each other.
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 12:02 AM
(02-03-2013 12:00 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 11:05 PM)bemore Wrote:  We don't need you Egor. You need us.

We need each other.

I love you too man. Now when are we going to consummate our love?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
02-03-2013, 12:03 AM
(02-03-2013 12:02 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 12:00 AM)Egor Wrote:  We need each other.

I love you too man. Now when are we going to consummate our love?

Not on the top bunk you're not.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-03-2013, 12:19 AM

(01-03-2013 11:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And I could give less of a shit about your black belt, bitch,

When did I ever mention that? In fact, I don't think I've ever mentioned that in this forum.

Someone's been checking up on me... Yes

The only bitch, is jealousy. Remember that.

(01-03-2013 11:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What you did was create even less credibility for the title of Reverend. You also negated any importance in being "ordained".

Well, that's not my problem anymore. I'm not a reverend and I'm not ordained. I can't be ordanined. I'm the founder of the religion. I can build a seminary and ordain others, but I can't be ordained except by God.

Quote:We already knew you are a raving lunatic, why must you prove it to others?

No, you don't think that at all. I've been around forums a long time. I've also been around lunatics a long time (given my job). If you thought I was insane, you wouldn't even respond to my posts. But instead you act like you can't wait for the next one.

Quote:And since it was such a 'mistake' to buy your title, did you give it back? Or will you keep it in case it some day serves a new purpose? If you honestly thought you had violated one of your religious rules, you would undo what you did.

I did undo what I did. If any more time had elapsed, I might not have been able to. That's why it's a miracle for this ministry. As for handing it back, I don't think it works that way, but it expires in a year. And I don't care what the American Fellowship Church says. I say I am not a reverend. That's all that counts.

And was it a mistake? If it hadn't happend, neither would the miracle have happened.

The greatest thing about it all is that now I realize that all Veridicans are equal. There is never going to be any hierarchy.

Quote:Your dishonesty, lack of integrity, and plain old lack of ethics isn't going to get you any followers here. But is sounds like no one else is buying into your delusion either.

What dishonesty? What lack of integrity? I've told you everything. What lack of ethics?

Why don't you try building a church from scratch. Let's see how you do.
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 12:24 AM
(01-03-2013 10:15 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 05:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I wouldn't vote for a ban, yet it'd be nice if you weren't such a douchebag to the neophytes just looking for advice.

But you're going to say that about everything I say unless I kowtow to you atheists. Unless I compromise my beliefs for the sake of everyone getting along, I'm going to be considered a douchebag by you. There is no way to win.

Thumbsup

The more extreme you become, the more you aim for polarisation, the more converts to free-thinking.

Keep up the good work, brother, comrade.

Angel

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-03-2013, 12:31 AM
(01-03-2013 11:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 11:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  I dictated that Gospel via the Holy Spirit in 2005. I didn't remember that passage. Sue me.

But I think it was a message from God to me. I think He was showing me that He is still guiding me. Because it was only by chance I saw it. I was looking up verses about hell for a book I want to write, and there it was on the page.

Like I said, it was a miracle: Imagine if one of you had found it--a year from now. Imagine if I had written books and published them, and there was no way to get it back? What if being ordained through the American Fellowship Church later on down the road harmed my ministry.

So, I wasted a little money. Made a big mistake. Survived it.

You don't have to think I know what I'm talking about. I don't care. But I've been pulled from the lion's den.

Praise God.
What you did was create even less credibility for the title of Reverend. You also negated any importance in being "ordained".

We already knew you are a raving lunatic, why must you prove it to others?

And since it was such a 'mistake' to buy your title, did you give it back? Or will you keep it in case it some day serves a new purpose? If you honestly thought you had violated one of your religious rules, you would undo what you did.

Your dishonesty, lack of integrity, and plain old lack of ethics isn't going to get you any followers here. But is sounds like no one else is buying into your delusion either.
Like I said, motherfucking pussy.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
02-03-2013, 12:39 AM
(01-03-2013 06:35 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  ... Five days. Hell, I've stopped wanking for longer periods than that...
Just wait till you're my age, when you realize it's been five days since you even thought about wanking...aaaaaand then you're depressed. LOL
[+] 3 users Like imlemuel's post
02-03-2013, 12:46 AM
He plagiarized the gospels in 2005, and in a very strange unification/bastardization which would make any scholar weep, and which destroyed the intent and much of the original context of the individual gospels, and in the ultimate arrogant act, decided the gospels needed a rewrite. I suppose his god tole him ta do dat, or else Pete the Paramecium in his lab whispered it in his ear when he was doing it's IQ test.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post