I Was Wrong--I'm Back.
Egor who?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
02-03-2013, 01:44 AM

RE: I Was Wrong--I'm Back.
(02-03-2013 12:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He plagiarized the gospels in 2005, and in a very strange unification/bastardization which would make any scholar weep, and which destroyed the intent and much of the original context of the individual gospels, and in the ultimate arrogant act, decided the gospels needed a rewrite. I suppose his god tole him ta do dat, or else Pete the Paramecium in his lab whispered it in his ear when he was doing it's IQ test.

I'm sure you realize I'm using your post as a springboard.

The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ was required. It's that simple. The Gospel of Thomas was being destroyed by translations. The original Gospels were being compromised by almost yearly releases of new translations and revisions of the Holy Bible. Something had to be done, and God chose me to do it.

And why wouldn't He? He's been talking to me since I was nine. He trained me to be a writer; he trained me to be a publisher, and he's trained me to hear his voice. Why no one ever synthesized the Gospel before is beyond me, but apparently it is the Gospel record for the New Christians of this Generation of the Second Coming.

What the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ says is what it's supposed to say. It is, in fact, an original, authentic Gospel.
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 01:48 AM
I Was Wrong--I'm Back.
(02-03-2013 01:44 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 12:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He plagiarized the gospels in 2005, and in a very strange unification/bastardization which would make any scholar weep, and which destroyed the intent and much of the original context of the individual gospels, and in the ultimate arrogant act, decided the gospels needed a rewrite. I suppose his god tole him ta do dat, or else Pete the Paramecium in his lab whispered it in his ear when he was doing it's IQ test.

The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ was required. It's that simple. The Gospel of Thomas was being destroyed by translations. The original Gospels were being compromised by almost yearly releases of new translations and revisions of the Holy Bible. Something had to be done, and God chose me to do it.

And why wouldn't He? He's been talking to me since I was nine. He trained me to be a writer; he trained me to be a publisher, and he's trained me to hear his voice. Why no one ever synthesized the Gospel before is beyond me, but apparently it is the Gospel record for the New Christians of this Generation of the Second Coming.

What the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ says is what it's supposed to say. It is, in fact, an original, authentic Gospel.

Which you previously admitted will likely be revised through "revelation" in its future.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
02-03-2013, 01:55 AM
(02-03-2013 01:44 AM)Egor Wrote:  

Where's the Gospel of Bob, bitch? It's really the only Gospel Bob gives a shit about, bitch.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-03-2013, 02:07 AM
[Image: tumblr_m9y9kboIzu1rol1w1.gif]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
02-03-2013, 02:45 AM
(02-03-2013 02:07 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_m9y9kboIzu1rol1w1.gif]

Did you expect a different result?

If not, then why the gif.?

Is so, I don't know whether to pity or congratulation your optimism.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-03-2013, 03:34 AM

(02-03-2013 01:48 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Which you previously admitted will likely be revised through "revelation" in its future.

When did I ever say that?

It probably needs an edit for grammar and punctuation. It would be nice if it could be cross referenced. It would be cool to get it leather-bound with gold trim. But I don't have the authority to change it. That authority ended back in 2005.
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 04:52 AM
Egor :
[Image: page1-220px-Grandiose_delusions_cat_lion.pdf.jpg]
Delusions of Grandeur :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions , is also suffering from Dunning-Kruger : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%...ger_effect

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-03-2013, 05:47 AM
(01-03-2013 09:47 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 04:07 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Awwww Egor, we missed you! I thought things were going to get boring around here.

I could never let that happen. No

But I still might get banned. My rhetoric is probably only going to get more fundamentalistic, and I'm not sure anymore that there's a difference between the disease of atheism and the atheists themselves.

In other words, if I were to love my neighbor as myself, by doing unto my neighbor as I would have done to me, and I suddenly turned into an atheist--I'd want to be sprayed like a bug.

And those aren't just pretty words.

Oh, Eddie. I will personally take joy in banning you if you deserve it, but your inane rhetoric won't be enough. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
02-03-2013, 05:59 AM
Tactical ignoring, also known as planned ignoring, is a behavioral management strategy used in response to challenging behavior that seeks to receive attention or to gain a reaction from others. It is a commonly used strategy when the person displaying the attention-seeking behavior would feel rewarded even by a negative response.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 7 users Like bemore's post