I Was Wrong--I'm Back.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2013, 06:32 AM
RE: I Was Wrong--I'm Back.
(02-03-2013 05:59 AM)bemore Wrote:  Tactical ignoring, also known as planned ignoring, is a behavioral management strategy used in response to challenging behavior that seeks to receive attention or to gain a reaction from others. It is a commonly used strategy when the person displaying the attention-seeking behavior would feel rewarded even by a negative response.
The thing is that most people love to have someone they can bash around. And Ego sets himself up by his own abusive behavior to be a bad guy. So people come and let their frustrations out at him. He's a perfect scapegoat.
Ego, it's all in the presentation. And, especially for a proclaimed christian, your presentation sucks.
If there is any merit to christianity it's the "doing good". Unfortunately most christians don't live that way, and you are one of the worst examples I have seen.
I don't know what sick satisfaction you get from being bashed around, maybe it feeds your ego as "the guy who can take it". Not that it matters.
If it makes you happy, just keep offering yourself up as a punching bag. All you need to do is keep insulting people and they will happily oblige.
Kind of reminds me of a "freak show" in an old fashioned circus.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 06:43 AM

(02-03-2013 05:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, Eddie. I will personally take joy in banning you if you deserve it, but your inane rhetoric won't be enough. Drinking Beverage

We'll see.
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 06:44 AM

(02-03-2013 05:59 AM)bemore Wrote:  Tactical ignoring, also known as planned ignoring, is a behavioral management strategy used in response to challenging behavior that seeks to receive attention or to gain a reaction from others. It is a commonly used strategy when the person displaying the attention-seeking behavior would feel rewarded even by a negative response.

That's right. If I were ignored, eventually, I'd stop posting. But I just have this knack...
02-03-2013, 06:47 AM
(02-03-2013 12:00 AM)Egor Wrote:  We need each other.

No you need us to give your failing crusade meaning. "destroying atheism one mind at a time" how's that working out for ya? You've been here over a year and you've not changed a single mind. Hell you're still in denial of your own atheism what chance do you have of destroying someone else's? 0% success rate so far.

You left for a few days and do you know what happened? The forum continued as normal. Do you know why it continued as normal? Because you have no importance to this forum. You have no impact. You aren't even a mild irritation. You are nothing. The idea that you have some kind of effect is all in your head rev.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
02-03-2013, 06:51 AM

(02-03-2013 06:32 AM)Dom Wrote:  The thing is that most people love to have someone they can bash around. And Ego sets himself up by his own abusive behavior to be a bad guy. So people come and let their frustrations out at him. He's a perfect scapegoat.
Ego, it's all in the presentation. And, especially for a proclaimed christian, your presentation sucks.
If there is any merit to christianity it's the "doing good". Unfortunately most christians don't live that way, and you are one of the worst examples I have seen.
I don't know what sick satisfaction you get from being bashed around, maybe it feeds your ego as "the guy who can take it". Not that it matters.
If it makes you happy, just keep offering yourself up as a punching bag. All you need to do is keep insulting people and they will happily oblige.
Kind of reminds me of a "freak show" in an old fashioned circus.

You don't have a clue why I come in here and post, and I won't tell you.

I personally don't care if atheists insult me, no more than I care if a mental patient insults me. What you say just doesn't matter. Why? Because you're an atheist. You're the lowest form of humanity possible. I am one with Christ; therefore, I am the highest form of humanity possible. There is nothing you can say that even begins to penetrate.

When you come to your senses, repent, and become Christ as you were designed by God to be, that changes things. Then what you say really really matters. But as you are now, you're a hellbound loser. Nothing you say matters. How could it?
02-03-2013, 06:54 AM

(02-03-2013 06:47 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 12:00 AM)Egor Wrote:  We need each other.

No you need us to give your failing crusade meaning. "destroying atheism one mind at a time" how's that working out for ya? You've been here over a year and you've not changed a single mind. Hell you're still in denial of your own atheism what chance do you have of destroying someone else's? 0% success rate so far.

You left for a few days and do you know what happened? The forum continued as normal. Do you know why it continued as normal? Because you have no importance to this forum. You have no impact. You aren't even a mild irritation. You are nothing. The idea that you have some kind of effect is all in your head rev.

And yet here you are getting all upset. Rolleyes

If you don't know how fast you'd become a boring ghost town without theists, you need to give up being an administrator.

Sell your rhetoric somewhere else. I'm not buying it.
02-03-2013, 06:59 AM
(02-03-2013 06:54 AM)Egor Wrote:  And yet here you are getting all upset. Rolleyes
Aww its so cute how you think you have an impact on any of us. You think you're the only theist here? We get no shortage of theists there is no danger of this place ever becoming a ghost town. Like I said you have no impact on the forum.

Serious question now. In your career working in mental health. If you had a patient who heard voices for years that told them to do stuff and they did everything the voices said. What would that be a sign of?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
02-03-2013, 08:02 AM
Ego® the reason you come here is that no one else will put up with you.

So you are stuck here with "the lowest form of humanity" which makes you better, how?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
02-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Heh... I haven't even noticed he was gone... What did I miss? Can anyone update me with 1 or 2 sentences purrty pleeease?

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2013, 08:35 AM
It's Ego®, the resident pain in the ass. He comes and goes. He created his own religion that has two followers...he can't seem to find more that are delusional enough to join.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy