I absolutely hate idiots like conspiracy theorist, but is my hate too much?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I absolutely hate idiots like conspiracy theorist, but is my hate too much?
(17-09-2016 06:24 PM)Jgreen Wrote:  That's very cute and yeah some of us (not me of course, jk) do ask stupid questions.

And you're just a pawn of the shadow government covering up the REAL CONSPIRACY. Dodgy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
17-09-2016, 08:21 PM
(17-09-2016 12:44 PM)Jgreen Wrote:  That is what a good conspiracy theorist/truther does is ask questions. As do some non theorists. But its the ones who don't ask and are complacent and just believe whatever news and government tells us. It is our right as American citizens to investigate and ask questions

There's a difference between asking questions and making shit up just because you distrust the mainstream media and the government.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
17-09-2016, 09:46 PM
I regard hate as wasted emotional energy. For folks whose theories would put a brake on our progress, I work to fight their effectiveness, but don't get irrational about my feelings for them.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
18-09-2016, 02:15 AM
At work.

(17-09-2016 06:24 PM)Jgreen Wrote:  That's very cute and yeah some of us (not me of course, jk) do ask stupid questions.

Big Grin

Hug

Thumbsup
18-09-2016, 05:50 AM
I used to consider myself a 'conspiract theorist' for a few years. It was only until I came here and evolved my way of thinking that I now consider myself a philosopher and a nihilist.

I 'believe' that there are many things that we consider as 'truth' which are not true at all. I have no direct 'evidence' but base things upon patterns, history and also outcomes.

The war on ISIS, how did the allies miss the vast convoys of oil tankers going into Turkey and why did it take Russia coming along and bombing shit out of them? Who was buying all of this oil and why did the mainsream news and the UN not investigate this?

Wars that over the last three decades in the middle east, that were fought for 'freedom and democracy' that have done nothing but destabilise and destroy these countries. WHY must we have done these????

TTIP and all of these trade agreements they wish to implement? Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to include in these more powers than currently stands, a court system that would operate in secret which would enable corporations even more powers to sue governments that take decisions that go against the interests and profitability of corporations. WHY must these trade deals be done in secrecy in democracies that have 'freedom'???

I think you can be justified in questioning conspiracies, however there is a lot out there that needs answering.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
18-09-2016, 11:05 AM
Be more, you r absolutely right. There r so many questions that do need answering and not everyone looks into and some just don't care. Asking questions does not make a person a CT.
Genesis- I don't make shit up BC I distrust the government. I simply ask the questions that should be asked.
Gawdzilla- what is the REAL conspiracy?
You guys I have my beliefs as do all if you. I have my thoughts. My questions. I think Holocaust deniers r crazy and I don't believe the earth is flat and yes I believe we landed on the moon, although I have a couple questions. I can respect you and your opinions BC it is your right and I would never go against our constitutional rights (some would say god given ( not anyone on here lol)but we won't even go there.I can agree to disagree and I am hard headed on some issues as we all as humans can be, theorists or no. But I do think we as humans should question anything that doesn't sound or feel right and it doesn't have to be a conspiracy just a thought, until it is. Peace
18-09-2016, 11:16 AM
The people who hammer on conspiracy proponents never, insofar as I've seen, say we shouldn't question things. They just say we shouldn't fabricate nonsense to support our extremely tenuous claims or just make shit up when all else fails.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Gawdzilla's post
19-09-2016, 08:01 AM
(17-09-2016 12:44 PM)Jgreen Wrote:  That is what a good conspiracy theorist/truther does is ask questions. [...]

Firstly, there is no such thing as a "good" conspiracy theorist. Most are delusional, irrational, and misinformed—and often technically unqualified to observe and interpret what they're seeing. They see apparent contradictions or discrepancies where none exist, and base their concerns on effectively non-existent and/or distorted "evidence". Their methodology is fatally flawed.

Quote:As do some non theorists.

There's also no such thing as a "non theorist". That's like saying not collecting stamps is a hobby.

Quote:But its the ones who don't ask and are complacent and just believe whatever news and government tells us.

And this is a common failing of logic for the conspiracy theorists; that the government and/or the media are inveterate liars who can never be trusted. To suggest that only conspiracists know the truth is ludicrous.

Quote:It is our right as American citizens to investigate and ask questions.

I guess a bit of flag waving never hurt anyone LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
19-09-2016, 08:46 AM
Lol no it doesn't. And ur right I shouldn't have said "a good conspiracy theorist" u should have said any intelligent and/or good american citizen should ask questions if they feel something is off. Hell any human, not just americans. And i will agree that some of us do make shit up or just go with what others have said.
I will say this, anything i believe to be true or false, I do look up and research. I do not just go with what I may have heard or seen from someone else. Do I know the truth? No I do not. Butt I do like to know if someone is being deceitful lying on purpose not just to me but to everyone. And if and when I do find proof that I am wrong I will admit to that. There have been some conspiracy theories where I found out that I was wrong and have since changed my mind. Other things like the moon landing and such as that I don't know and to me that one is interesting but it's not on top my list.
JFK was murdered by Lee Harvey Oswald or LBJ or the mafia whatever I would absolutely like to know and I'm interested in that as well but again it's not top priority on my list. Scientology and the Flat Earth and all that crap don't even go there.
Anyway I will shut up for now but I do enjoy our banter back and forth and as I said yes you're right a lot of us are not qualified. I am not a scientist or even a psychic but as I said I do research anything and everything that I can on the things that I believe and no not just on the internet because you can't always believe the internet. Until next time take care.
19-09-2016, 09:11 AM
At wok.

Thumbsup

Jgreen.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post