I absolutely hate idiots like conspiracy theorist, but is my hate too much?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: I absolutely hate idiots like conspiracy theorist, but is my hate too much?
I do not believe that the exile of those with differing opinions/beliefs (however terrible they may be) would produce any sort of change besides the production of a universal belief system within a society, which is never good, for if everyone agrees there is no debate, and without debate there is no progress.

Also, what would be the determining factor for such crimes? What some see as absurd, others may see as logical.

Let us not also forget that many "conspiracy theories" have become "conspiracies" through leaked information.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2016, 02:41 PM
I would like to say hello to all as this is my first time on this site. I also would like to acknowledge that I am myself a conspiracy theorist/truther. I do think that your hatred and comments ate a bit harsh to put us all together in the same category as murderers. But I do understand your feelings BC u r quite right some of us r very annoying or can get that way. My hatred for animal abusers and what to do with them sounds a lot like what u said. However as we r not all the same nor do we all believe in the same things or in every theory.I don't know anything about faith healers but I do believe in stem cell research. It could help many.I am also pro choice which apparently a lot r not. Back to the annoying part though. I do not mean any disrespect towards anyone saying this but I believe in the New World Order and a shadow government but when I get on YouTube to watch others videos about it,most of them always have religious connotations and the bible. People can get very hardheaded when it comes to their beliefs and what other will and either will not or cannot wrap their heads around. Myself included. But I am an intelligent person who prefers to see proof of something before I jump right in and the proof that i have seen is good enough for me but that doesnt mean that i stop looking and researching. Because i have changed my mind before when better evidence was found. I have a son and he turned out very well, not a dumbass. I just wanted to reply to u to let u know we r not all idiots. Maybe some of our ideas or "theories" are idiotic, like those holocaust deniars but it doesnt necessarily mean we all r. But we r each entitled to our own opinions but try not to hate the persons BC that is how we have gotten into the messes that we r in now and since the dawn of man. Take care
[+] 2 users Like Jgreen's post
16-09-2016, 05:33 PM
(16-09-2016 02:41 PM)Jgreen Wrote:  I would like to say hello to all as this is my first time on this site. I also would like to acknowledge that I am myself a conspiracy theorist/truther. I do think that your hatred and comments ate a bit harsh to put us all together in the same category as murderers. But I do understand your feelings BC u r quite right some of us r very annoying or can get that way. My hatred for animal abusers and what to do with them sounds a lot like what u said. However as we r not all the same nor do we all believe in the same things or in every theory.I don't know anything about faith healers but I do believe in stem cell research. It could help many.I am also pro choice which apparently a lot r not. Back to the annoying part though. I do not mean any disrespect towards anyone saying this but I believe in the New World Order and a shadow government but when I get on YouTube to watch others videos about it,most of them always have religious connotations and the bible. People can get very hardheaded when it comes to their beliefs and what other will and either will not or cannot wrap their heads around. Myself included. But I am an intelligent person who prefers to see proof of something before I jump right in and the proof that i have seen is good enough for me but that doesnt mean that i stop looking and researching. Because i have changed my mind before when better evidence was found. I have a son and he turned out very well, not a dumbass. I just wanted to reply to u to let u know we r not all idiots. Maybe some of our ideas or "theories" are idiotic, like those holocaust deniars but it doesnt necessarily mean we all r. But we r each entitled to our own opinions but try not to hate the persons BC that is how we have gotten into the messes that we r in now and since the dawn of man. Take care

The use of paragraphs and real words might make that readable. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2016, 05:50 PM
(16-09-2016 05:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-09-2016 02:41 PM)Jgreen Wrote:  I would like to say hello to all as this is my first time on this site. I also would like to acknowledge that I am myself a conspiracy theorist/truther. I do think that your hatred and comments ate a bit harsh to put us all together in the same category as murderers. But I do understand your feelings BC u r quite right some of us r very annoying or can get that way. My hatred for animal abusers and what to do with them sounds a lot like what u said. However as we r not all the same nor do we all believe in the same things or in every theory.I don't know anything about faith healers but I do believe in stem cell research. It could help many.I am also pro choice which apparently a lot r not. Back to the annoying part though. I do not mean any disrespect towards anyone saying this but I believe in the New World Order and a shadow government but when I get on YouTube to watch others videos about it,most of them always have religious connotations and the bible. People can get very hardheaded when it comes to their beliefs and what other will and either will not or cannot wrap their heads around. Myself included. But I am an intelligent person who prefers to see proof of something before I jump right in and the proof that i have seen is good enough for me but that doesnt mean that i stop looking and researching. Because i have changed my mind before when better evidence was found. I have a son and he turned out very well, not a dumbass. I just wanted to reply to u to let u know we r not all idiots. Maybe some of our ideas or "theories" are idiotic, like those holocaust deniars but it doesnt necessarily mean we all r. But we r each entitled to our own opinions but try not to hate the persons BC that is how we have gotten into the messes that we r in now and since the dawn of man. Take care

The use of paragraphs and real words might make that readable. Consider
Do you really want to read that?
16-09-2016, 05:55 PM
(16-09-2016 05:50 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-09-2016 05:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  The use of paragraphs and real words might make that readable. Consider
Do you really want to read that?

I don't know - I didn't read it. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
16-09-2016, 06:19 PM
(16-09-2016 05:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-09-2016 05:50 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Do you really want to read that?

I don't know - I didn't read it. Big Grin

Ah, the old "Have I stopped beating my wife?" dodge. GaspFacepalmConsider
16-09-2016, 06:27 PM
I find hate to be one of the most counterproductive of all emotions. Even worse than anger. I don't like me when I hate. So I don't hate.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-09-2016, 06:32 PM
(16-09-2016 06:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I find hate to be one of the most counterproductive of all emotions. Even worse than anger. I don't like me when I hate. So I don't hate.

I absolutely hate people who hate.

Unless they hate broccoli.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
16-09-2016, 06:39 PM
G'day, and welcome to the forum. Smile

(16-09-2016 02:41 PM)Jgreen Wrote:  But I am an intelligent person who prefers to see proof of something before I jump right in and the proof that I have seen is good enough for me but that doesn't mean that I stop looking and researching. [...]

There's absolutely no empirical evidence supporting the claims of any New World Order, or of the 9/11 attack being a clandestine US government operation.

You might like to check out THIS site about NWO conspiracies, and also THIS site about the 9/11 conspiracy.

As an intelligent person, you'll find that both these sites more than adequately clarify and debunk both conspiracies once and for all.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
16-09-2016, 09:02 PM
@Jgreen

I put conspiracy theorist's on the same category as other deluded, not murderers.

If you believe in NWO then I doubt that you're intelligent person.

Lastly you're free to believe nonsense, just like I'm free to point how stupid it is.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post