I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL
(13-05-2014 07:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 07:40 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Look, I can't be blamed for the fact that none of you lazy jackoffs bother swinging through the ass end of Ontario.

If there's genuinely a northeastern US forum meetup some day I'll find a way to be there.

DC. Let's do it in DC (I got this thing with The Man where I got a restricted range on the ankle bracelet and shit). ... I'll show you guys all the sights. No, I lie, I'm not gonna do that.

The hostess with the leastest?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-05-2014, 07:52 PM
(13-05-2014 07:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 07:41 PM)cjlr Wrote:  And yet ol' cjlr don't warrant that honour yet. Sadface.

Like all things in life, I can only assume it's but a facet of some over-arching sinister reptiloid conspiracy.

That came out all wrong. Sadcryface

I meant that he probably isn't someone that Paleo would have seen post on the forum, his focus is the library. Paleo wouldn't be familiar with the name most likely.

Shit, that will all get taken wrong and I will surely be punished.

Wut? Nah, I was just joking about it, 'cause clearly you're all just afraid of the thought of cjlr let loose with the unbridled power to give +/- 2 rep.

... this is my signature!
13-05-2014, 07:54 PM
(13-05-2014 07:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 07:40 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Look, I can't be blamed for the fact that none of you lazy jackoffs bother swinging through the ass end of Ontario.

If there's genuinely a northeastern US forum meetup some day I'll find a way to be there.

DC. Let's do it in DC (I got this thing with The Man where I got a restricted range on the ankle bracelet and shit). ... I'll show you guys all the sights. No, I lie, I'm not gonna do that.

Laugh out load I love this "ah who the fuck am I kidding? You're on your own" Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
13-05-2014, 07:56 PM
(13-05-2014 07:54 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 07:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  DC. Let's do it in DC (I got this thing with The Man where I got a restricted range on the ankle bracelet and shit). ... I'll show you guys all the sights. No, I lie, I'm not gonna do that.

Laugh out load I love this "ah who the fuck am I kidding? You're on your own" Laugh out load

DC eh? Lets do it. I want to give those motherfucking government people a piece of my mind(even though the wouldn't care)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-05-2014, 07:59 PM
(13-05-2014 07:56 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 07:54 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Laugh out load I love this "ah who the fuck am I kidding? You're on your own" Laugh out load

DC eh? Lets do it. I want to give those motherfucking government people a piece of my mind(even though the wouldn't care)

Yabut, I've already been around DC. Whereas I've never been east of Vermont or NYC.

... this is my signature!
13-05-2014, 08:04 PM
(13-05-2014 03:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 03:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm in Mass about 8 months out of the year.

Lock your doors and windows next fall. Evil_monster

We can get together - PM me.

P.S. I haz catz. Yes

Don't take the bait! Chas will call for a ban if you misbehave!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-05-2014, 08:07 PM
(13-05-2014 04:07 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  List of people I would love to meet in RL:

Blackhand

Elk

TSG

Freethought(I want that fight)

Im_Ryan

Monster_Riffs

LV

Losty(maybe if there are seals around)

Girlyman

Alex

Itsnotme.
People I like but would run from:

Rev

Smerc

Ferd

EA

Sporehux

Robbypants

Sam

Anj

Lady

Vosur

DLJ

Witch

Charis

Alright many people I fear meeting but that is because I don't know how to talk to them.Confused

Hah! I'm not even in that list.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-05-2014, 08:33 PM
(13-05-2014 08:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hah! I'm not even in that list.

If there's one thing I've learned in my career it's to never underestimate the value of anonymity. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-05-2014, 08:35 PM
(13-05-2014 08:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 04:07 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  List of people I would love to meet in RL:

Blackhand

Elk

TSG

Freethought(I want that fight)

Im_Ryan

Monster_Riffs

LV

Losty(maybe if there are seals around)

Girlyman

Alex

Itsnotme.
People I like but would run from:

Rev

Smerc

Ferd

EA

Sporehux

Robbypants

Sam

Anj

Lady

Vosur

DLJ

Witch

Charis

Alright many people I fear meeting but that is because I don't know how to talk to them.Confused

Hah! I'm not even in that list.

Well you are thats why I said many people, that means practically all I know.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-05-2014, 08:36 PM
(13-05-2014 02:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  This has been a passing thought for days. I wouldn't know whether to be happyBig Grin or be scared. Unsure

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 4 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post