I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL
Dont meet anyone on here. You end up having them live with you and procreating with them. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
14-05-2014, 11:19 AM
(14-05-2014 11:18 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Dont meet anyone on here. You end up having them live with you and procreating with them. Tongue

In some cases that is frightening on a number of levels. Shocking

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
14-05-2014, 11:24 AM
(14-05-2014 10:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 10:52 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Rhode Island is Atlantis? :O

[party pooper voice]No, no it is not.[/party pooper voice]
Consider

Whether it is or not... I say we start an internet meme presenting that possibility. Smile

Tourists will flock to Rhode Island - the local economy will boom - we'll have a new hub of vice and corruption, right there in the suburbs on the eastern seaboard. Might take some of the pressure off NYC and Atlantic City.

Screw Europe - have the Rhode Island adventure! Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-05-2014, 11:24 AM
(14-05-2014 11:19 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 11:18 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Dont meet anyone on here. You end up having them live with you and procreating with them. Tongue

In some cases that is frightening on a number of levels. Shocking

Anj....*wiggles eyebrows* I'm gonna come down to visit. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
14-05-2014, 12:04 PM
(13-05-2014 03:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 03:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hmmm, maybe we should schedule a New England TTAble TTAlk. Consider

as long as you guys avoid jersey. I would hate you guys to be in camden at night.No

Jersey has its definite good parts though. Like Toms River area, Cape May... Atlantic City boardwalk... actually a lot of the boardwalks are fun at night there. Yes, definitely avoid nighttime Camden like the plague... run to Cherry Hill or something.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
14-05-2014, 12:07 PM
(14-05-2014 12:04 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 03:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  as long as you guys avoid jersey. I would hate you guys to be in camden at night.No

Jersey has its definite good parts though. Like Toms River area, Cape May... Atlantic City boardwalk... actually a lot of the boardwalks are fun at night there. Yes, definitely avoid nighttime Camden like the plague... run to Cherry Hill or something.

the police in Wildwood were very nice to lost, drunk tourists when I was there a few years ago. Blush NJ, ….NJ…..so many blurry memories.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
15-05-2014, 01:26 AM
Depends on who you meet.

If it's me, you'll be drunk by the end of the evening whether you want to be or not. I'll also assign two women (…men?) to keep you company. Thumbsup

*Note*: I cannot be held responsible for any actions, the filming of said actions, or the uploading of said actions to Youtube or adult-themed websites, which may result from your drunken behavior.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
15-05-2014, 07:27 AM
(15-05-2014 01:26 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Depends on who you meet.

If it's me, you'll be drunk by the end of the evening whether you want to be or not. I'll also assign two women (…men?) to keep you company. Thumbsup

*Note*: I cannot be held responsible for any actions, the filming of said actions, or the uploading of said actions to Youtube or adult-themed websites, which may result from your drunken behavior.

Women. Duh. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
15-05-2014, 08:19 AM
(13-05-2014 03:41 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 03:35 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You think nobody wants to meet you? Shocking

You kid, right?

Haha, well, maybe they will wish they hadn't met me after they do Laugh out load

In a forum, you have the time to think about what you are going to say. In real life, a socially awkward (see, I had to google this to see if I can actually say it) person like me is nothing like what you see here.

Add the lack of confidence in using English in front of native speakers and the result is pretty disappointing Tongue

It is true what you say about having more time to organize and express your thoughts on a forum than you do in person. I tend to be even more articulate here than I do verbally.

Now as for you being nervous and uncomfortable, you wouldn't have to be around me. I'd let you get away with a lot, trust me. Wink

NO! BAD TARTARUS! *whips self*

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
15-05-2014, 08:28 AM
(15-05-2014 08:19 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I tend to be even more articulate here than I do verbally.

I should hope so, because that's not even a sentence.

I'd hate to imagine worse.

... this is my signature!
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post