I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL
(15-05-2014 01:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 03:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  So come to Massachusetts. We can run through the orchard with no pants on. Yes

Yeah?! I live in Portland OR and we have The World Naked Bike Ride in the downtown city streets.

Yeah for more Oregonians! You're brave for living there. I had to drive around there earlier this week...fuck ever doing that again. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2014, 03:50 PM
(13-05-2014 03:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  So come to Massachusetts. We can run through the orchard with no pants on. Yes

Yeah?! I live in Portland OR and we have The World Naked Bike Ride in the downtown city streets.

My son lived in Ashland for a while. They tried to pass a City ordinance prohibiting nudity within 500 feet of an Elementary school. Yeah, it failed.

#sigh
15-05-2014, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 04:31 PM by Mathilda.)
(13-05-2014 05:34 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I'm curious... How big are the chances someone from the forum met another TTa member,but simply didn't regonize him/her?

Can anyone calculate the odds of this happening/happened in the past?

Happened to me once on another forum. I was discussing with a lecturer about buying a house in the future and he pointed me in the direction of a forum discussing the housing bubble. I then told him that I was a veteran member of that forum. He was too. I told him who I was but I didn't get a chance to ask who he was.

He seemed a little off with me several months later. I think my husband might have pissed him off without realising it. If you do find out that you and someone else are both on the same forum, make sure you find out who they are.
15-05-2014, 04:29 PM

Me so jelly. Sadcryface2

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2014, 04:56 PM
(15-05-2014 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 01:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah?! I live in Portland OR and we have The World Naked Bike Ride in the downtown city streets.

My son lived in Ashland for a while. They tried to pass a City ordinance prohibiting nudity within 500 feet of an Elementary school. Yeah, it failed.

I go to Ashland twice a year to see the Shakespeare Festival. I don't think anyone would notice someone naked. There's all kinds of wacky actors living there, old hippies that are stuck in a 60's time warp, numerous street musicians and all the local kids seem to be used to it. Great theatre productions though!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
15-05-2014, 05:04 PM
(13-05-2014 02:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  This has been a passing thought for days. I wouldn't know whether to be happyBig Grin or be scared. Unsure

If we met on the street you'd walk right past me. I'm rather demure and quiet.

Errrr. Maybe the lyrics to the Mr Cellophane Song says it better, except I'm a girl, but anyway.......

Cellophane
Mister Cellophane
Shoulda been my name
Mister Cellophane
'Cause you can look right through me
Walk right by me
And never know I'm there...
I tell ya
Cellophane
Mister Cellophane
Shoulda been my name
Mister Cellophane
'Cause you can look right through me
Walk right by me
And never know I'm there
Never even know I'm there.

Hope I didn't take up too much of your time.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-05-2014, 05:25 PM
(15-05-2014 04:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 03:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My son lived in Ashland for a while. They tried to pass a City ordinance prohibiting nudity within 500 feet of an Elementary school. Yeah, it failed.

I go to Ashland twice a year to see the Shakespeare Festival. I don't think anyone would notice someone naked. There's all kinds of wacky actors living there, old hippies that are stuck in a 60's time warp, numerous street musicians and all the local kids seem to be used to it. Great theatre productions though!

A family with little kids reported an old man neighbor who liked to sunbathe naked in his backyard. popo said nothing we can do about it. Crazy fucking Beavers. Big Grin

#sigh
15-05-2014, 05:48 PM
(15-05-2014 05:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hope I didn't take up too much of your time.
Normally I would chastise you for NOT GROUNDING YOUR OWN GODDAM MOTHERFUCKING REFERENCES PEOPLE! Angry But in this case you get kudos 'cause Girly ain't never heard that before. Feels Kafkaesque. Thumbsup

#sigh
15-05-2014, 06:25 PM
"I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL"
---- You would be awed by my collection of baseball caps from schools, countries, and strange locations. A self-respecting Cali dude can never wear the same one more than once a year.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-05-2014, 06:30 PM
(15-05-2014 06:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL"
---- You would be awed by my collection of baseball caps from schools, countries, and strange locations. A self-respecting Cali dude can never wear the same one more than once a year.

Don't have to be from Cali...my son has an impressive collection.

Either way, I would love to meet you!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF