I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL
(13-05-2014 02:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  This has been a passing thought for days. I wouldn't know whether to be happyBig Grin or be scared. Unsure

It would be really awkward; I'd say hi, ask you how you were and then I'd run out of small talk and the whole situation would feel horribly uncomfortable, leaving us both desperately waiting for the other to decide it's time to leave but not doing so out of an awkward fear of being rude.

Pretty sure that is how it would pan out.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-05-2014, 02:59 PM
(13-05-2014 02:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  This has been a passing thought for days. I wouldn't know whether to be happyBig Grin or be scared. Unsure

It would be really awkward; I'd say hi, ask you how you were and then I'd run out of small talk and the whole situation would feel horribly uncomfortable, leaving us both desperately waiting for the other to decide it's time to leave but not doing so out of an awkward fear of being rude.

No if we meet this is happening.

[Image: octagon.jpg]

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
13-05-2014, 03:02 PM
(13-05-2014 02:41 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  There`s a restaurant in Berlin where the entire staff is blind and all the rooms are pitch black.
Man, how come my teachers didn't show my class that place when we were on a school trip to Berlin? It sounds awesome. Yes

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
13-05-2014, 03:02 PM
(13-05-2014 02:59 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It would be really awkward; I'd say hi, ask you how you were and then I'd run out of small talk and the whole situation would feel horribly uncomfortable, leaving us both desperately waiting for the other to decide it's time to leave but not doing so out of an awkward fear of being rude.

That wouldn't be awkward at all. "Hey we just met... lets punch each other in the face and wrestle around a bit."

She turned me into a NEWT. I got better, though.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
13-05-2014, 03:03 PM
(13-05-2014 03:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:41 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  There`s a restaurant in Berlin where the entire staff is blind and all the rooms are pitch black.
Man, how come my teachers didn't show my class that place when we were on a school trip to Berlin? It sounds awesome. Yes

Cause you aren't special.Drinking Beverage

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
13-05-2014, 03:04 PM
(13-05-2014 03:02 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:59 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  No if we meet this is happening.

That wouldn't be awkward at all. "Hey we just met... lets punch each other in the face and wrestle around a bit."

It would be more like me jumping around and kicking him and him going FFS stop moving and stand still.

13-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Hughsie and I have actually, and quite often, talked about saving for a bit and putting our funds together for me a full round ticket to and back from England around the end of this year or next summer. I'd really only have to save up for the ticket, which is several hundred, but once there I'd practically live with him for a week, so my place of staying and food would be taken care of.

Thumbsup

Among other forum members, I'd really like to me Ato and Anj one day. Big Grin

But for anyone that meets me IRL, it'd probably be really awkward and I'd probably sweat a lot and talk about the weather and break out in a nervous rash.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
13-05-2014, 03:07 PM

You only see what we want you to see... Evil_monster Mmmuuuahhhhh!

Some things must remain a mystery. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
(13-05-2014 02:59 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It would be really awkward; I'd say hi, ask you how you were and then I'd run out of small talk and the whole situation would feel horribly uncomfortable, leaving us both desperately waiting for the other to decide it's time to leave but not doing so out of an awkward fear of being rude.

We're going to construct a shitty arena?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
(13-05-2014 03:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hughsie and I have actually, and quite often, talked about saving for a bit and putting our funds together for me a full round ticket to and back from England around the end of this year or next summer. I'd really only have to save up for the ticket, which is several hundred, but once there I'd practically live with him for a week, so my place of staying and food would be taken care of.

Thumbsup

Among other forum members, I'd really like to me Ato and Anj one day. Big Grin

But for anyone that meets me IRL, it'd probably be really awkward and I'd probably sweat a lot and talk about the weather and break out in a nervous rash.

I am easy to talk to. Say taco and we will go into a deep conversation about human integrity