I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL
(13-05-2014 04:07 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  List of people I would love to meet in RL:

Blackhand

Elk

TSG

Freethought(I want that fight)

Im_Ryan

Monster_Riffs

LV

Losty(maybe if there are seals around)

Girlyman

Alex

Itsnotme.
People I like but would run from:

Rev

Smerc

Ferd

EA

Sporehux

Robbypants

Sam

Anj

Lady

Vosur

DLJ

Witch

Charis

Alright many people I fear meeting but that is because I don't know how to talk to them.Confused

Don't worry about the mankini either! Smile it's technically DLJ's fault. If I met anyone on that list, I'd wear normal attire! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
13-05-2014, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 04:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-05-2014 02:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  KidCharlemagne, HoC, and I are in Massachusetts. And HoC is very, very close to RI.

You don't have to worry about HoC. Chas is the only one here who knows where Rhode Island even is.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-05-2014, 04:40 PM
(13-05-2014 04:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  KidCharlemagne, HoC, and I are in Massachusetts. And HoC is very, very close to RI.

You don't have to worry about HoC. Chas is the only one here who knows where Rhode Island even is.

GM ... You get it! Part of the 'atheist culture' ... You SEXY motherfucker you! Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

For a drinking session, (I rarely drink but if I did) I'd get the beers in with Girly, Chas, Warhorse, DLJ and Taq! ... I think it would end up one of those nights where I'd laugh till my face hurt, feel wiser, share some deep shit then blow something up and fire a crossbow from the back of a Harley! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
13-05-2014, 04:47 PM
(13-05-2014 04:40 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 04:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You don't have to worry about HoC. Chas is the only one here who knows where Rhode Island even is.

GM ... You get it! Part of the 'atheist culture' ... You SEXY motherfucker you! Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

For a drinking session, (I rarely drink but if I did) I'd get the beers in with Girly, Chas, Warhorse, DLJ and Taq! ... I think it would end up one of those nights where I'd laugh till my face hurt, feel wiser, share some deep shit then blow something up and fire a crossbow from the back of a Harley! Smile

A guy night, I see. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
13-05-2014, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 05:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-05-2014 04:40 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 04:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You don't have to worry about HoC. Chas is the only one here who knows where Rhode Island even is.

I think you'd end up looking for your pants.
[Image: socks.jpg]

As for the baby seal, think I remember a video on YouTube which involved baby seals and clubs. ... Lemme see if I can dig it up.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-05-2014, 04:55 PM
(13-05-2014 04:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 04:40 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  GM ... You get it! Part of the 'atheist culture' ... You SEXY motherfucker you! Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

A guy night, I see. Dodgy

Anj, I'm English! ... It's bad form to use bad language and behave like cavemen around erudite ladies of such a high calibre of class such as yourself! If I were to meet you, moms, charis, witch, smerc or any of the intellectual vixens on here, I would be suited and booted, on my best behaviour and sober! ... for a short time Smile

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
13-05-2014, 04:56 PM
(13-05-2014 04:55 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 04:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A guy night, I see. Dodgy

Anj, I'm English! ... It's bad form to use bad language and behave like cavemen around erudite ladies of such a high calibre of class such as yourself! If I were to meet you, moms, charis, witch, smerc or any of the intellectual vixens on here, I would be suited and booted, on my best behaviour and sober! ... for a short time Smile

Nice save. Dodgy

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
13-05-2014, 05:05 PM
(13-05-2014 04:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 04:40 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  GM ... You get it! Part of the 'atheist culture' ... You SEXY motherfucker you! Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

My guess is you'd end up looking for your pants.
[Image: socks.jpg]

As for the baby seal, think I remember a video on YouTube which involved baby seals and clubs. ... Lemme see if I can dig it up.

I doubt I'd give a fuck about my pants ...

Besides, 'Atheist Culture' rule no; 57 clearly states ...

#57 --- If on a drunken night out with fellow atheists, 0 fucks should be given about missing pants.

AND

#58 --- For optimum drunken crossbow firing from the back of a Harley (or other suitable vehicle) it is a fuller, more liberating experience to participate in this activity without pants.

It's all good Thumbsup

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
13-05-2014, 05:06 PM
I think I would like to meet Manlygirl....now that may be a pairing that should scare all of you guys. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-05-2014, 05:10 PM
(13-05-2014 04:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 04:55 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Anj, I'm English! ... It's bad form to use bad language and behave like cavemen around erudite ladies of such a high calibre of class such as yourself! If I were to meet you, moms, charis, witch, smerc or any of the intellectual vixens on here, I would be suited and booted, on my best behaviour and sober! ... for a short time Smile

Nice save. Dodgy

Angel

Im_Ryan forum member