I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: I always wonder what would happen if I meet one of you guys in RL
You'd run from me Paleo?? Tongue Laugh out load

I'd love to meet lots of folks from the forum here (Chas seems so hospitable I can hardly resist!!), but I'm so self conscious. I'd be terrified of making a horrible impression that I'd screw it up. Facepalm I have a real knack for saying completely inappropriate and offensive things at the worst moments when I'm nervous Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
13-05-2014, 05:15 PM
(13-05-2014 05:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You'd run from me Paleo?? Tongue Laugh out load

I'd love to meet lots of folks from the forum here (Chas seems so hospitable I can hardly resist!!), but I'm so self conscious. I'd be terrified of making a horrible impression that I'd screw it up. Facepalm I have a real knack for saying completely inappropriate and offensive things at the worst moments when I'm nervous Dodgy

Haha! A bunch of us would get together and stand around with nothing to say.

Awkward!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-05-2014, 05:17 PM
(13-05-2014 05:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You'd run from me Paleo?? Tongue Laugh out load

My better half does that ALL THE TIME! ... I call them social hand Grenades! Laugh out load

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
13-05-2014, 05:22 PM
(13-05-2014 02:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  This has been a passing thought for days. I wouldn't know whether to be happyBig Grin or be scared. Unsure

It would be really awkward; I'd say hi, ask you how you were and then I'd run out of small talk and the whole situation would feel horribly uncomfortable, leaving us both desperately waiting for the other to decide it's time to leave but not doing so out of an awkward fear of being rude.

Pretty sure that is how it would pan out.

dude. This is my life. Each and every time someone engages in small talk with me,i end up thinking wether i should ignore said person or force myself to ask questions i don't even want to know the answer to and make comments i would've never said.
That's why i like online life.
I don't have to feel very very akward when talking to people

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
13-05-2014, 05:34 PM
I'm curious... How big are the chances someone from the forum met another TTa member,but simply didn't regonize him/her?

Can anyone calculate the odds of this happening/happened in the past?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
13-05-2014, 05:41 PM
I just recently found out that one of our newer members lives about 10 miles from me, so, it's possible.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-05-2014, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 06:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-05-2014 05:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I would like to meet Manlygirl....now that may be a pairing that should scare all of you guys. Tongue

Scares the shit outta me. Here, take all the money. Bechased

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-05-2014, 06:31 PM
(13-05-2014 04:07 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  List of people I would love to meet in RL:

Blackhand

Elk

TSG

Freethought(I want that fight)

Im_Ryan

Monster_Riffs

LV

Losty(maybe if there are seals around)

Girlyman

Alex

Itsnotme.
People I like but would run from:

Rev

Smerc

Ferd

EA

Sporehux

Robbypants

Sam

Anj

Lady

Vosur

DLJ

Witch

Charis

Alright many people I fear meeting but that is because I don't know how to talk to them.Confused

Run? From little ol' me?? Sadcryface2

As for me, I will meet Revs irl one day, damn you, and it shall be glorious!!! Hobo

Um, I mean... I think it'll be nice. Angel Will probably be a bit shy at first, but I can be very open and talkative (and not a bit nervous) in one-on-one situations. Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
13-05-2014, 06:32 PM

Only cause I don't know how to talk to you. Maybe if your husband was there as well it would be easier.Also I love inappropriate and offensive things sister smerc.Thumbsup

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
13-05-2014, 06:33 PM
(13-05-2014 06:31 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 04:07 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  List of people I would love to meet in RL:

Blackhand

Elk

TSG

Freethought(I want that fight)

Im_Ryan

Monster_Riffs

LV

Losty(maybe if there are seals around)

Girlyman

Alex

Itsnotme.
People I like but would run from:

Rev

Smerc

Ferd

EA

Sporehux

Robbypants

Sam

Anj

Lady

Vosur

DLJ

Witch

Charis

Alright many people I fear meeting but that is because I don't know how to talk to them.Confused

Run? From little ol' me?? Sadcryface2

As for me, I will meet Revs irl one day, damn you, and it shall be glorious!!! Hobo

Um, I mean... I think it'll be nice. Angel Will probably be a bit shy at first, but I can be very open and talkative (and not a bit nervous) in one-on-one situations. Yes

I don't know you to yell.

Also you and rev would go *sex

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube