I am 30 today....ick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2015, 05:46 PM
RE: I am 30 today....ick
(07-05-2015 01:13 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Sigh, Until the end of the week, I will still consider myself in my 20's. I really REALLY don't want to be on the exiting platform for my 20's. But time goes on I guess. Maybe my 30's will be better?

No worries, my friend! As a 35 yo, I can personally attest that:
A) Reaching your 30's in no way obligates you to take on more responsibilities, &/or act less immaturely, or otherwise "grow up"! Laughat
And.
Most importantly!
B) Reaching your 30's in no way diminishes the level of fun you can scrounge up for yourself! Thumbsup Tee hee hee! Angel

Besides!
[Image: il_fullxfull.521427720_krd8.jpg]
Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
07-05-2015, 05:50 PM
Every second of your life that you spend bemoaning how old you are, or bemoaning anything you can't do anything about, is a second wasted. Spend that time doing something else. Get some sleep, prove Fermat's Theorem, watch TV. If all else fails, masturbate.

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." -- Omar Khayyam

Sapere aude
[+] 3 users Like f stop's post
07-05-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm not sure if getting older is harder for women than men but sex gets..... well...your perception of things gets funnier for women....even though this is geared towards Hollywood ladies there's a little bit of truth for the everyday women.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
07-05-2015, 07:14 PM
(07-05-2015 05:21 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Wow! f stop, who is 70, and I, at 68, are the only ones around this place with life experience. Gather 'round children and we will tell you all that you need to know to live a happy and prosperous life. Laugh out load First rule -- never get angry and don't let another person ever upset you. Smile Second rule --

That. Girly's at 53 and I ain't been angry in decades. Not gonna happen. The elder Woofmeister's coming in at 72 and serves as a cautionary tale. ... just 'cause we like dicking with you Woofie don't mean we don't love you. Big Grin Heart

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-05-2015, 07:25 PM
(07-05-2015 07:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 05:21 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Wow! f stop, who is 70, and I, at 68, are the only ones around this place with life experience. Gather 'round children and we will tell you all that you need to know to live a happy and prosperous life. Laugh out load First rule -- never get angry and don't let another person ever upset you. Smile Second rule --

That. Girly's at 53 and I ain't been angry in decades. Not gonna happen. The elder Woofmeister's coming in at 72 and serves as a cautionary tale. ... just 'cause we like dicking with you Woofie don't mean we don't love you. Big Grin Heart

I'm 48 and pissed-off about 75% of the time. Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
07-05-2015, 07:30 PM
(07-05-2015 07:25 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 07:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That. Girly's at 53 and I ain't been angry in decades. Not gonna happen. The elder Woofmeister's coming in at 72 and serves as a cautionary tale. ... just 'cause we like dicking with you Woofie don't mean we don't love you. Big Grin Heart

I'm 48 and pissed-off about 75% of the time. Laugh out load

Damn, we're the same age Pablo, and I get pissed off too much, fortunately I'm in good shape and I don't think my heart will seize up while I'm cussing in rush hour traffic. Laugh out load

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
07-05-2015, 07:35 PM
I am staring 58 right in the face 'cause I managed to kick cancer's ass five years ago.

30 - pffft - 30 ain't nothing but a number. I have two kids older than that. Blink

On second thought, let me go lay down. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
07-05-2015, 07:47 PM
(07-05-2015 01:13 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Sigh, Until the end of the week, I will still consider myself in my 20's. I really REALLY don't want to be on the exiting platform for my 20's. But time goes on I guess. Maybe my 30's will be better?

30 is the new 10. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-05-2015, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 05:47 AM by Eva.)
At the end of the month I'll be 45 so my 30th feels like a distant memory.

I loved my 30's so relax and enjoy the party's just getting started.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
08-05-2015, 05:46 AM
[Image: 57db51c9218499652b2c9d5bf65fa205a3a4f117...d9f685.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post