• 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Re: I am 30 today....ick
Old?? Who are you calling old? Lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2015, 07:51 AM
RE: I am 30 today....ick
(07-05-2015 01:13 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Sigh, Until the end of the week, I will still consider myself in my 20's. I really REALLY don't want to be on the exiting platform for my 20's. But time goes on I guess. Maybe my 30's will be better?

oh noes! Gasp

Time to start circling the supplements aisle, watching those "I have fallen and can't get up" commercials and price comparing hand rails for your shower! Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
08-05-2015, 07:52 AM
I am 50, but none of the decade birthdays have ever really hit me hard because youth is in your attitude. I am 50 years young. I still love to do all the things that I did when I was in my 20s and while with parenthood I don't get to do as much as when I was younger, I wouldn't trade being a father for the world.
08-05-2015, 08:04 AM
(08-05-2015 07:52 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  I am 50, but none of the decade birthdays have ever really hit me hard because youth is in your attitude. I am 50 years young. I still love to do all the things that I did when I was in my 20s and while with parenthood I don't get to do as much as when I was younger, I wouldn't trade being a father for the world.

I truly get better with each passing year, better looking, in better shape and smarter...or so my wife claims Tongue

Looking back at the pictures of a scrawny teenager from the 80s with a cheesy mustache just makes me shiver. Shocking

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
08-05-2015, 09:12 AM
If there is anything that is close to the fountain of youth it's exercise. Just keep exercising.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-05-2015, 02:23 PM
Happy birthday! 30? You're just gettin' goin'.Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user