I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 09:47 PM
I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like AlephBet's post
10-01-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.

Welcome.

Would you care for a Cabernet or a Zinfandel?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
10-01-2015, 09:59 PM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief.

We are free, you are not, good way to put it.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 13 users Like TheInquisition's post
10-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Oh wow.

Welcome, and I wish you the best. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Many of us at one time or another were where you are. Full of self righteousness and pride.

Then we started turning that arrogance inwards and questioning everything, realizing slowly it was impossible for any god to exist. You'll get no hate from me. I can only hope you'll remove the god glasses and come to reason.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-01-2015, 10:02 PM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Truth is subtle and rises.

So does hot air.

Take a number. You're not special, and neither is your dog.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 9 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-01-2015, 10:04 PM
(10-01-2015 09:59 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief.

We are free, you are not, good way to put it.

Is a tree bound to the soil in error? We are all bound here in darkness together. The primary means to evolution is how you define the word.

E in Latin means to emerge from. Volution is the spin around a center. In physics, the Strong Nuclear Force follows the laws of invariant symmetry. Electrons are the weak force and do not follow this law, but are heeled by the law. Apart from this, there could be no individuation in nature and no evolution of forms, substance or consciousness.

Unless you are bound by a different mechanism, we are here together being heeled by the authority of that which does not change. At best, you can say we are each translating the symmetry differently.
10-01-2015, 10:06 PM
*grabs popcorn* Time to watch these atheists make fools of themselves again...

Truth seeker.
10-01-2015, 10:07 PM
(10-01-2015 10:04 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 09:59 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  We are free, you are not, good way to put it.

Is a tree bound to the soil in error? We are all bound here in darkness together. The primary means to evolution is how you define the word.

E in Latin means to emerge from. Volution is the spin around a center. In physics, the Strong Nuclear Force follows the laws of invariant symmetry. Electrons are the weak force and do not follow this law, but are heeled by the law. Apart from this, there could be no individuation in nature and no evolution of forms, substance or consciousness.

Unless you are bound by a different mechanism, we are here together being heeled by the authority of that which does not change. At best, you can say we are each translating the symmetry differently.

Laughat

Do you know that we are routinely visited on this forum by Christ every few months?

Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
10-01-2015, 10:12 PM
(10-01-2015 10:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh wow.

Welcome, and I wish you the best. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Many of us at one time or another were where you are. Full of self righteousness and pride.

Then we started turning that arrogance inwards and questioning everything, realizing slowly it was impossible for any god to exist. You'll get no hate from me. I can only hope you'll remove the god glasses and come to reason.

I know the self-righteousness you are talking about. Pride is the primary lesson of the Bible in fact. Yahweh is the ruling mind of Adam, proclaiming himself God above all others. Satan is the accuser (conscience). Seen in this light, what you suggest is the primary goal of all scripture. When Yahweh Silenced Satan, he clothed Joshua with a new mind and robe.

Zachariah 3

3 Then he showed me Joshua, the chief priest, standing in front of the Messenger of Yahweh. Satan the Accuser was standing at Joshua’s right side to accuse him. 2 Yahweh said to Satan, “I, Yahweh, silence you, Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn’t this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”

3 Joshua was wearing filthy clothes and was standing in front of the Messenger. 4 The Messenger said to those who were standing in front of him, “Remove Joshua’s filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken your sin away from you, and I will dress you in fine clothing.”

Note that Yeshua / Joshua / High Priest pictured here did the same in Matthew 4. He silenced the accuser by removing his own self desires. If you know this truth of the mind of the Son, then you know that you are also the Son of God (Adam).

Luke 3, at the end of the Genealogy, shows you who the Son of God is. Adam is the one. By this, we know that Yahweh (higher ruling mind) made Satan (accuser) by necessity. The Son needed to be raised by the Father (Elohim). In Genesis 1, the Father Created Adam to be both male and female. It's the female nature that is being refined as humanity below.

As you accurately state, this is the pride of ignorance (Arummim / nakedness). Satan was fully clothed with knowledge (Arum / Cunning). Note the wordplay with the two roots for naked and cunning.

If you were to give God the benefit of the doubt, what would his purpose be in allowing yeast when baking bread in the oven of trials?
10-01-2015, 10:12 PM
(10-01-2015 10:04 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  1.The primary means to evolution is how you define the word.

2. E in Latin means to emerge from.

1. External definition does not drive the process. Evolution occurs no matter how an observer defines it.
2. Not always. It can. The point being ? Irrelevant.

You presuppositions are showing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.