10-01-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
This one sure reminds me of bozo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
When I first saw the thread title I thought is was........

Then I realized I wasn't too far off. The thread is all about a fairy tale and there's an ogre running around in it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
(10-01-2015 11:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:17 PM)kim Wrote:  Well... time for my Saturday evening ancient Egyptian documentary film...

Let me know how this pile-o-shit turns out. Drinking Beverage

Same as the rest I expect.

does this smell like a sock to anyone else? I'm feeling ignored, and the requests for us to jump thru his hoops is sounding like some bozo we had around here recently.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
10-01-2015, 11:27 PM
(10-01-2015 10:17 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:07 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ...
Do you know that we are routinely visited on this forum by Christ every few months?

You are visited by him each time you look at your image in the mirror.

Never a truer word spoken
[Image: GOD-ego1-copy1.jpg]

Sigh!

When a thread degenerates into the standard format of:

Quote:Because...
< Insert baseless assertion here >
< Insert nonsensical non sequitur here >
< insert bible quote here >
God loves you and is sending you to hell.

... it becomes obvious that there is an epistemological problem.

I'll come back in 10 pages time to see whether any progress has been made.

Wink

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
10-01-2015, 11:31 PM
Blink
Just woke up from a cold medicine induced nap...

I think I need to sleep it off some more. WTAF?

Are we being trolled by Egor's people?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-01-2015, 11:31 PM
(10-01-2015 11:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word Father. Denoting no name, we find the proof from the language itself. Aleph means Strong and Bet means House. The Strong House is the Father, but Most importantly, it represents the Letters of Creation. The universal proto-Canaanite word in any letters of language is AB, or Alphabet. To understand Hebrew, Phoenician must be employed. By this, EL can be know with proof.

El is Babylonian, not Phonician. Aleph Bet does not mean "father" What HEBREW word are you translating exactly ? First you say it means father, then you say it means strong house. Which is it ?

(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The mother is known in the Bible as the cup of thanksgiving.

Prove it.

(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Each proof I show will simply go deeper into the water. You have never heard what I have to show you.

Ask the right questions and I can show more of this outline.

Just as I thought. You think you're special. Weeping

El is Canaanite. E is Aleph and L is Lamed.

As for Aleph Bet, consult the letters and their meaning in Phonetician / Hebrew.

[Image: picto_protohebrew.JPG]
10-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Dear OP, if you are a believer I respect that. I'm not interested in converting you not being converted by you. I will challenge you to a game of 500 rummy if you're interested Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
10-01-2015, 11:38 PM
(10-01-2015 11:12 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  From here, it is your job to deny how this information can exist.

nope. you make a claim, you provide evidence that it actually does.

nice try, but it didnt fly.

Truth holds the high ground. DNA produces lifeforms from letters in a catalyst. Just as the Aleph Bet is the root word Father in Hebrew, The Aleph Mem is the Mother. The Son is created in the process.

You can deny the Bible all you like. This is our tree of knowledge (language) describing the tree of life (DNA).

Since you asked, I'll give more.

There are two languages in the Bible. Hebrew (East) and Greek (West). Hebrew has 22 letters and Greek has 24. Together, these two mirror the 46 chromosomes of the human chiral form. When complete, chromosomes form a chiral body that is mirrored, both East (concrete) and West (Abstract). The Bible is the same mirror. When two become one, we transcend. The same is true for the mind.

DNA is the Aleph Bet, or tree of life. The fruit of knowledge is technology. The tree of knowledge is language. The book of life is the saved information. Information can be deleted.

Why would anyone doubt that this was left for us to find from the creator? You can't. It's proof from shepherds that could know no better on their own.

I have more if you wish to go deeper. Simply ask the right questions. The deeper we go, the more darkness the light dispels. I will show you any answer you wish to know about Biblical symbolism. This won't help you find truth. It will only show you why you should.
10-01-2015, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015 11:47 PM by AlephBet.)
(10-01-2015 11:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Dear OP, if you are a believer I respect that. I'm not interested in converting you not being converted by you. I will challenge you to a game of 500 rummy if you're interested Smile

No conversion. Overcoming Yahweh and the conscience. This is the first step to finding the true God. I am only showing you why you loath the Bible. By this, you see the truth of self. The point is not to divide further. Unity comes from humility. To forgive enemies is to be forgiven. It's as simple as this. Belief is not an Atheist's problem. The reason they reject Yahweh is the best evidence for the heart of faith. Those who embrace the ruling mind have not overcome it. Satan is another story. The accuser is alive as long as we are full of pride. Humility brings faith and belief from an open heart.
10-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Aleph, you do realize that you are the advisory in all these posts.

That makes you the deceiver, the Lord of lies.
So far, all you have done is lie, so you're playing the role well.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results