I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(10-01-2015 11:45 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Aleph, you do realize that you are the advisory in all these posts.

That makes you the deceiver, the Lord of lies.
So far, all you have done is lie, so you're playing the role well.

I think you meant adversary. I have remained calm, sticking to the truth of the human heart. Pathos is the first step to empathy and sympathy. Have you heard Ad Hominem from me? I leave that to others. My point is to show why you dislike Yahweh. By this, you then realize your own Yahweh / Satan. For all humans, this is the ONE common factor to overcome in life and the lesson of all true scriptures.

Beyond the Bible, there are better texts. Several define the Lord (Yahweh) as I state here. The Bible is the only document to hide the fact.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 11:54 PM
I don't dislike yaweh or any of your other imaginary friends anymore than I dislike the tooth fairy.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
11-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Dear OP.

If your epistemology is not evidence based, you're not worth time talking to. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-01-2015, 12:08 AM
(10-01-2015 11:54 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I don't dislike yaweh or any of your other imaginary friends anymore than I dislike the tooth fairy.

Insight into the mind of mankind, as outlined by the Creator, is not imaginary. It is metaphorical and allegorical. We can argue the history all you want, but it doesn't matter. It is the truth found by transcribing the words and letters that is important. When you do, you then find the story continually looped in all forms of expression.

Take the song, "All He Wants for Christmas are His Two Front Teeth." I can show you the same proof this song was inspired, and is in fact, not a secular song. From this, another proof of the letters and words.

The significance of my proofs are held in one fact: I show you something currently known against an ancient witness. There is no denying any of this.

Example:

AMN in Hebrew (East) is Amen, or the word True.

AMN in Greek (West) outlines the function of Baptism.

AMN is the word Lamb
AMNI is the word River of Life
AMNIO is the bowl catching the sacrifice of the Ancient Roman Lamb
AMNION is the sac over the Baby in the Mother's womb.
AMNIOTIC is the Fluid of the Womb
AMNESIA is the Condition of the Mind at Birth
AMNESTY is when God forgets
dAMNation is when God remembers

Deny it, yet there it is. This is the outline of baptism, or involution into the waters of the Mother (Cup) as the bread of life, or Lamb.

Here is another.

Ear is a Seed. It is also the ear for hearing. Add a Hebrew letter Hey. You get Hear. Hey means behold.

[Image: HEY.jpg]

Add a Tav to Hear and get HearT, or the soil the seed enters.

[Image: TAV.jpg]

Need proof? Move the Hey to the end of Heart.

EARTH. The soil from which you behold. Seed must be opened. Ears are seeds. Open them up.

It's all I am saying. Truth is not the hard part. Overcoming is the hard part. Once you overcome Yahweh, you simply need to allow no room for the accuser. Jesus was the path for this process. He was Yahweh / Adam and all points in between, including you and myself.

What does the path offer? Being born again as a Lamb with a new robe and mind form the journey.
11-01-2015, 12:09 AM
(10-01-2015 11:51 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:45 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Aleph, you do realize that you are the advisory in all these posts.

That makes you the deceiver, the Lord of lies.
So far, all you have done is lie, so you're playing the role well.

I think you meant adversary. I have remained calm, sticking to the truth of the human heart. Pathos is the first step to empathy and sympathy. Have you heard Ad Hominem from me? I leave that to others. My point is to show why you dislike Yahweh. By this, you then realize your own Yahweh / Satan. For all humans, this is the ONE common factor to overcome in life and the lesson of all true scriptures.

Beyond the Bible, there are better texts. Several define the Lord (Yahweh) as I state here. The Bible is the only document to hide the fact.

Yeah there you go telling us we must hate something that doesn't exist.

Dodgy

I don't hate Zeus. Do you? Consider

The bible was written by people inspired by older myths.

No, I don't hate god (whatever name you give it), but I do, at times with people like you.

Shoo fly!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-01-2015, 12:10 AM
(10-01-2015 11:38 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Since you asked, I'll give more.

There are two languages in the Bible. Hebrew (East) and Greek (West). Hebrew has 22 letters and Greek has 24. Together, these two mirror the 46 chromosomes of the human chiral form. When complete, chromosomes form a chiral body that is mirrored, both East (concrete) and West (Abstract). The Bible is the same mirror. When two become one, we transcend. The same is true for the mind.

DNA is the Aleph Bet, or tree of life. The fruit of knowledge is technology. The tree of knowledge is language. The book of life is the saved information. Information can be deleted.

Why would anyone doubt that this was left for us to find from the creator? You can't. It's proof from shepherds that could know no better on their own.

I have more if you wish to go deeper. Simply ask the right questions. The deeper we go, the more darkness the light dispels. I will show you any answer you wish to know about Biblical symbolism. This won't help you find truth. It will only show you why you should.

Actually, there's some nice 'pattern recognition' going on there. Bravo!

May I point out that the reason you are drawing erroneous conclusions is because you have started from a position of Faith rather than attempting to discover whether Faith might be the result of your deliberations.

Thumbsup

I'm happy to have been of assistance. No need to thank me.

Smartass

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
11-01-2015, 12:11 AM
(11-01-2015 12:08 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:54 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I don't dislike yaweh or any of your other imaginary friends anymore than I dislike the tooth fairy.

Insight into the mind of mankind, as outlined by the Creator, is not imaginary. It is metaphorical and allegorical. We can argue the history all you want, but it doesn't matter. It is the truth found by transcribing the words and letters that is important. When you do, you then find the story continually looped in all forms of expression.

Take the song, "All He Wants for Christmas are His Two Front Teeth." I can show you the same proof this song was inspired, and is in fact, not a secular song. From this, another proof of the letters and words.

The significance of my proofs are held in one fact: I show you something currently known against an ancient witness. There is no denying any of this.

Example:

AMN in Hebrew (East) is Amen, or the word True.

AMN in Greek (West) outlines the function of Baptism.

AMN is the word Lamb
AMNI is the word River of Life
AMNIO is the bowl catching the sacrifice of the Ancient Roman Lamb
AMNION is the sac over the Baby in the Mother's womb.
AMNIOTIC is the Fluid of the Womb
AMNESIA is the Condition of the Mind at Birth
AMNESTY is when God forgets
dAMNation is when God remembers

Deny it, yet there it is. This is the outline of baptism, or involution into the waters of the Mother (Cup) as the bread of life, or Lamb.

Here is another.

Ear is a Seed. It is also the ear for hearing. Add a Hebrew letter Hey. You get Hear. Hey means behold.

[Image: HEY.jpg]

Add a Tav to Hear and get HearT, or the soil the seed enters.

[Image: TAV.jpg]

Need proof? Move the Hey to the end of Heart.

EARTH. The soil from which you behold. Seed most be opened. Ears are seeds. Open them up.

It's all I am saying. Truth is not the hard part. Overcoming is the hard part. Once you overcome Yahweh, you simply need to allow no room for the accuser. Jesus was the path for this process. He was Yahweh / Adam and all points in between, including you and myself.

What does the path offer? Being born again as a Lamb with a new robe and mind form the journey.

That's some impressive gymnastics you're going through to make a point.

I enjoyed your back bending.

Shoo fly!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-01-2015, 12:15 AM
AlephBet, your word soup reminds me of Deepak Chopra.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
11-01-2015, 12:19 AM
(11-01-2015 12:15 AM)cactus Wrote:  AlephBet, your word soup reminds me of Deepak Chopra.

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

"The mind embraces self-righteous facts"
"Orderliness is inside mortal human observation"
"Knowledge exists as boundless excellence"
"Experiential truth fascinates karmic joy"
"Evolution belongs to an abundance of force fields"

It's so easy, even a bot can do it! Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Seems that all you need to do is come up with a conclusion and then work backward to find pieces that sorta, kinda fit.

Like having the end of a novel in your head and figuring out how to write a book that leads to that ending.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post