I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 12:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Dear OP.

If your epistemology is not evidence based, you're not worth time talking to. Drinking Beverage

I have used the letters of language, currently available to all humans, as the witness to the story. I can show you more.

The Strong House (Father / Aleph Bet) is the key to the whole thing. There are three members of the Trinity. The Father's letters enter the mothers cup. By this, bread is made (The Son).

Let me show you the Trinity by quantum mechanics.

Hydrogen has one proton (+) and one electron (-) in balance. No Neutron. This is the start of the universe, engaged as High order and low entropy. From this, we simply need to identify the Strong House (Father) in the process.

The Strong Nuclear Force follows the laws of Invariant Symmetry. This is the holy grail of science (last remaining particle and wave). Invariance means that the symmetry is not broken (same yesterday, today and tomorrow). What is broken is the weak force, which is translational symmetry. While the invariance is not broken, it is translated. The whole does not change.

How does this relate to the trinity as a mirror? Remember, creation is an image. Like holding a picture of yourself in a mirror, you know the image is NOT you. We are inside the image, entangled. I mentioned it before, but the Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation shows this parallel matter / antimatter relationship. The event horizon is the veil of creation we occupy.

How is symmetry broken to allow elements beyond Hydrogen (1)? To reach Carbon (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons), we must see how elements are formed. Protons are held by the Neutron in invariance. This is the Strong Nuclear Force (Strong House / Father). The Neutron has two down quarks and one up. The Proton has two up and one down. They are in balance and follow the laws of invariance.

The Electron (-) is free, allowing for individuation to occur without changing the invariance of the Symmetry in the Strong Force. By this, we have all of creation and free will. We are the electrons (Son).

On the cross, there were two thieves. One become the Proton. The other remained in a negative polarity.

In Ecclesiastes, the double strand DNA is described as weak against the triple. By this allegory, we are shown how the Trinity becomes the end to entropy (Death) by ending the symmetry breaking in nature. This is the Story of Yahweh coming back to the Father (Elohim) and Mother (Spirit) at his baptism. When the Father was pleased, the Mother made peace. AtONEment (At One Ment) was attained.

Ecclesiastes 4

There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

All of physics are neatly tucked into scripture, hidden by the symbolism and transcribed by the invariant letters and words. We are the translational symmetry learning from the invariant (Father).

He is the Strong House.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 12:35 AM
(11-01-2015 12:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:38 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Since you asked, I'll give more.

There are two languages in the Bible. Hebrew (East) and Greek (West). Hebrew has 22 letters and Greek has 24. Together, these two mirror the 46 chromosomes of the human chiral form. When complete, chromosomes form a chiral body that is mirrored, both East (concrete) and West (Abstract). The Bible is the same mirror. When two become one, we transcend. The same is true for the mind.

DNA is the Aleph Bet, or tree of life. The fruit of knowledge is technology. The tree of knowledge is language. The book of life is the saved information. Information can be deleted.

Why would anyone doubt that this was left for us to find from the creator? You can't. It's proof from shepherds that could know no better on their own.

I have more if you wish to go deeper. Simply ask the right questions. The deeper we go, the more darkness the light dispels. I will show you any answer you wish to know about Biblical symbolism. This won't help you find truth. It will only show you why you should.

Actually, there's some nice 'pattern recognition' going on there. Bravo!

May I point out that the reason you are drawing erroneous conclusions is because you have started from a position of Faith rather than attempting to discover whether Faith might be the result of your deliberations.

Thumbsup

I'm happy to have been of assistance. No need to thank me.

Smartass

Actually, I started from a foundation of doubt. It was the overwhelming evidence for DNA as the Letters (Aleph Bet) that showed me the light so to speak.

I have already shown you the letters of DNA as the Father entering the Mother (Cup / Aleph Mem). The Son is created in the process. Since you seem interested, I will show you the rest of the pattern / Template that you are noticing. Nothing I have shown so far should be possible to explain by the images and mirror of scripture. I'll go further if you like.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Although you can easily verify this by the experts below, you should note that this verse set above is one of the best descriptions of a hologram you can find anywhere. Word (letters in links and chains) placed in a catalyst. Shine a light. What do you get? The image.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

FIAT LUX!

Genesis 1:27

So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Stated two ways. We are INSIDE the image. We ARE the image of God. What produces the image of the Father (Aleph Bet). Letters, as shown by the shadow of the process (DNA).

You cannot overcome this. Letters are clearly identified by science. So is the holographic nature of our digital universe, right down to the quantum planck length voxle. 1.61619926 × 10-35 meters

Argue with me all you want on the pattern I show, but you won't argue with these minds:

11-01-2015, 12:41 AM
Okay, still not seeing any proof yet.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
11-01-2015, 12:44 AM
(11-01-2015 12:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Seems that all you need to do is come up with a conclusion and then work backward to find pieces that sorta, kinda fit.

Like having the end of a novel in your head and figuring out how to write a book that leads to that ending.

Yes, that's called "The Scientific Method." Rolleyes

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
11-01-2015, 12:44 AM
(10-01-2015 11:31 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  El is Babylonian, not Phonician. Aleph Bet does not mean "father" What HEBREW word are you translating exactly ? First you say it means father, then you say it means strong house. Which is it ?

Prove it.

Just as I thought. You think you're special. Weeping

El is Canaanite. E is Aleph and L is Lamed.

As for Aleph Bet, consult the letters and their meaning in Phonetician / Hebrew.

[Image: picto_protohebrew.JPG]

I guess you don't realize this but everything you've posted is meaningless drivel.

I could post a bunch of letters and hieroglyphics from the South American Mayan civilization and say it means that god does "this" not "that" and it foretells "thus and so" but it's all meaningless crap. You're pointing to some words in a book as if it's proof of god. This isn't proof of anything. If words in a book were proof of a god then there'd be loads of gods 'cause all other holy books say the same damned thing.

So you're like millions of other believers who get all worked up with this nonsense and think god exists because the words in your book is all wrapped up in poetry which make it sound super-duper important and ooooooh, sooooo deep and profound Therefore, you guys think it's proof that god is real.

I got news for you, buddy. This isn't proof of anything, especially god.

You're new here so this is how you can prove god is real to me. Have him meet me at the Starbucks at 4th and Madison here in Portland Oregon next Tuesday. I'll buy him some coffee and drive him over to the children's hospital which has a large wing devoted to children with cancer. He can show he's god by curing every child of cancer.... immediately. If he does that then I'll believe, if not .......pfffft.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-01-2015, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 12:51 AM by AlephBet.)
(11-01-2015 12:15 AM)cactus Wrote:  AlephBet, your word soup reminds me of Deepak Chopra.

One exception. You can look up each term I use to see that I am correct. Here, let me show you the quotes.

Invariant Symmetry

WIKI
"Invariance is specified mathematically by transformations that leave some quantity unchanged. This idea can apply to basic real-world observations. For example, temperature may be constant throughout a room. Since the temperature is independent of position within the room, the temperature is invariant under a shift in the measurer's position.

Similarly, a uniform sphere rotated about its center will appear exactly as it did before the rotation. The sphere is said to exhibit spherical symmetry. A rotation about any axis of the sphere will preserve how the sphere "looks"."

Translational Symmetry

WIKI
"Translational symmetry of an object means that a particular translation does not change the object. For a given object, the translations for which this applies form a group, the symmetry group of the object, or, if the object has more kinds of symmetry, a subgroup of the symmetry group."

This is possible because we live in a linear matrix. Let me explain the orthogonal nature of what I describe as truth and what you see in nature as dimension.

. (DOT)

The dot is the shadow of a 1D Line. Add dots at right angles (Orthogonal) and get a line.

The shadow of a plane is the line above. Add more lines and get the plane. Again, at right angles.

Add more 1D lines stacked at right angles and get a 3D cube. From here, the cube has infinite right angles form which to move orthogonally to itself. This is transcending spatial dimension for temporal. Time / Space is one thing.

Your turn. Locate consciousness in the matter following the shadow of the dot.

The dot is the shadow of 1D. The 1D is the shadow of 2D. The 2D shadow follows your 3D body. Your body moves in time as the shadow of 4D. Like the flatlander, you do not see the other two dimensions. A 2D creature cannot see up and down. You cannot see past and future. Again, your turn. Where is consciousness in the dimensions below?

Go higher. Collapsing wave function in physics is taking an indeterminate state of probable outcomes and collapsing this wave function down as the shadow of changing states of matter. Matter below in time and space cannot move itself. It is moved by conscious choice, which is the very definition of collapsing wave function in an orthogonal linear matrix.

Consciousness is above probability and law. It governs the invariance below.

Get past this if you expect to get past a denial of spirit (Consciousness by design) in a linear matrix (image). It's a hologram, just as science is suggestion to us lately. The Bible holds the correct metaphors to describe what cannot be conceived by the mind. Truth is at right angles to what is observed. You just need to look at what is hidden.

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

I can show you those scriptures form the ancients. They expand the Bible. There are better sources once you overcome Yahweh / Satan.
11-01-2015, 12:51 AM
StrongHouse, didn't they ban you at AF proselytizing, spammy douchebaggery, excessive use of scripture, and cruelty to animals, to wit, hamsters in the butt?

You've got that hyper-affect pareidolia going on; you better get that checked out before the stains in your ceiling tiles convince you to assassinate the French foreign minister.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Challenge your beliefs? Why?
What possible beneficial outcome could I hope for?
Your inane ramblings suggest you could use a heavy dose of psychotherapy, and I could have a more productive conversation with my dog.
Run along now little fella.
Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-01-2015, 01:00 AM
(11-01-2015 12:44 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:31 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  El is Canaanite. E is Aleph and L is Lamed.

As for Aleph Bet, consult the letters and their meaning in Phonetician / Hebrew.

[Image: picto_protohebrew.JPG]

I guess you don't realize this but everything you've posted is meaningless drivel.

I could post a bunch of letters and hieroglyphics from the South American Mayan civilization and say it means that god does "this" not "that" and it foretells "thus and so" but it's all meaningless crap. You're pointing to some words in a book as if it's proof of god. This isn't proof of anything. If words in a book were proof of a god then there'd be loads of gods 'cause all other holy books say the same damned thing.

So you're like millions of other believers who get all worked up with this nonsense and think god exists because the words in your book is all wrapped up in poetry which make it sound super-duper important and ooooooh, sooooo deep and profound Therefore, you guys think it's proof that god is real.

I got news for you, buddy. This isn't proof of anything, especially god.

You're new here so this is how you can prove god is real to me. Have him meet me at the Starbucks at 4th and Madison here in Portland Oregon next Tuesday. I'll buy him some coffee and drive him over to the children's hospital which has a large wing devoted to children with cancer. He can show he's god by curing every child of cancer.... immediately. If he does that then I'll believe, if not .......pfffft.

You neglect the facts of science. DNA is an Aleph Bet. It is the Father of all forms of life. An acorn is not the oak tree any more than the oak tree is the acorn. Both are the DNA that renders the form into the image of energy (hologram). This is by design. Purposelessness cannot bring purpose.

We need not argue the Biblical God. I have already shown this to be the Elohim of Genesis 1. We need not argue accepting Christ. He pointed you to the Father (Elohim) and Holy Spirit (Ruach Elohim).

I simply need to show you truth.

The word EMET in Hebrew is the word Truth. It is spelled Aleph Mem Tav.

Aleph, as I showed earlier, is the Father Strength of the House (Bet).

Mem is the water, or Mother.

Tav is the plowman's mark:

http://pianodesk.com/hebrew/TAV.jpg

The word Chet in Hebrew is Sin. It is literally defined as missing the mark. Emet is Truth. What word do you suppose is made from removing the Aleph (Father) from the Trinity?

DEATH (MET).

Again, why is this embedded into the letters of the Aleph Bet? Proof.

I am not showing mental gymnastics here. I am showing you information embedded into symbol, existing down to the very DNA making you what you are. We are programmed in a hologram. Science is even on this band wagon. The least we can do is see it from the witnesses.

Again, I should not be able to show you this level of meaning in parallel to the story outlined in the Bible. Of all people, you now your scriptural symbols. I am showing you the connections deep into the waters of the image.

If what I show can be verified, then you have proof. Evidence aplenty is available.
11-01-2015, 01:01 AM
(11-01-2015 12:51 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  StrongHouse, didn't they ban you at AF proselytizing, spammy douchebaggery, excessive use of scripture, and cruelty to animals, to wit, hamsters in the butt?

You've got that hyper-affect pareidolia going on; you better get that checked out before the stains in your ceiling tiles convince you to assassinate the French foreign minister.

Damn prophet, making me Google words and stuff. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?