I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 02:01 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Wow. Proof that if you take a whole bunch of religions, ignore all the inconvenient bits (~99.9%) and misinterpret/mistranslate/misrepresent what remains, you can prove anything. I'm astonished I am.

That seems to be a fairly common recipe for the theist that stop by here. Maybe not so much the mashing together religions as much as, "well I like that bit and that bit and I'll adjust that to prove what I think and WOAH! I have my own religion! It's truest truth and no one can disprove me because it's the only correct truth known to man!"

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 03:00 AM
(11-01-2015 02:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also, just like AlephBet, I presuppose I'm correct.

Prove me wrong bitch. Drinking Beverage

If one uses one's own epistemology, one will always be correct.

It's a neat trick.

Yes

I know, right?

PROVE I CAN'T FLY!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-01-2015, 03:21 AM
(11-01-2015 01:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Alrighty, I'll admit that I was assuming you were Christian since "Spirit of God" seems like a fairly Christian thing to say. So,is there a way you classify your set of beliefs? Or is it all your own? And does that mean that Christianity can't be a vital tool in your opinion? Like is a person unable to reach this conclusion through attending a church and realizing some of the things you said when their priest/bishop/what-have-you says something different? If they can, doesn't Christianity serve at least a little purpose?

I was a Christian until I realized what Christ died for. From this, I overcame as he overcame. The problem with being a Christian is that they worship the Lord (Yahweh) as the same Lord of the NT (Yeshua). They then define him as God the Father.
[/quote]

I am joining this topic late as I always do, I don't spend all my time on these forums all day long like some members do having conversations back and forth so I often miss out on a lot.

So, *cracks fingers* lets get this started.

You make the claim that Jesus existed, now you need to prove he did. Then you need to prove that all that stuff actually happened.

Quote:In light of this verse, is this accurate?

By calling myself a Christian, I would be accepting the theology of Christianity. I do not accept it in it's prideful state of error. Theology is held in pride, just as self-righteousness causes sin and room for accusation through judgement. As any good Atheist would tell you, judge not lest ye be judged. This is the primary reason most people leave faith in the Bible.

No, that is incorrect. The Primary reason people leave the faith is because it is filled full of nonsense, superstition and things that do not conform to reality and are so absurd that they finally woke up and realized that it was all written by ancient donkey riding sand farmers who knew nothing of the human body or the universe.

Secondly you just admitted that you are intentionally taking Christianity and throwing out everything you do not believe in and substituting it for what you want to believe in. This means that you are completely aware but too terrified to admit it to yourself that you know what you believe in is false and are substituting it for a placebo to make you feel better.

Therefor, you cannot and I repeat, CANNOT, Indoctrinate your children, preach, or assert your beleifs as a fact when you yourself know they are intentionally cherry picked from others beliefs to conform to what you want them to be.

Quote:Yahweh is not the Lord to follow. He is the Lord overcome by Christ. Taking the name of Christ is not taking on the title Christian.

Actually yes it does, this is a no true scottsman fallacy.

Quote:The proper title for me would be follower of the Spirit of God.

Yes and the proper title for Momons is Mormons, but that still doesn't mean they are not Christians because they are.

Quote:If you don't, you'll never know the truth of the Spirit of God.

Funny thing about truth, silly little things like faith, belief, love, hope, and religion have nothing in common with it. Truth is dictated by the reality around us, and the fact that theists do not want to admit to others, or themselves most of all is that gods they think exist are nothing more then their overactive imaginations and the wind.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
11-01-2015, 03:40 AM
A bit of Corinthians, a nod to the Dhammapada and the Upanishads, a veritable smorgasbord of religious woo-woo.

I think the proper term for the OP is "syncretin."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
11-01-2015, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 04:52 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-01-2015 03:40 AM)Astreja Wrote:  A bit of Corinthians, a nod to the Dhammapada and the Upanishads, a veritable smorgasbord of religious woo-woo.

I think the proper term for the OP is "syncretin."

You can drop off the "syn" part.
Imaginary dot connecting. Nothing more.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-01-2015, 04:57 AM
Hi, late to the party, was wondering how the "therapy sessions" were going.

Is the patient responsive?

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
11-01-2015, 05:00 AM
(11-01-2015 04:57 AM)gofish! Wrote:  Hi, late to the party, was wondering how the "therapy sessions" were going.

Is the patient responsive?

He checked out AMA.
(Against medical advice)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2015, 06:40 AM
Does the OPs rant on letters and physics meaning god strike anyone else as a severe case of apophenia?
[+] 3 users Like OddGamer's post
11-01-2015, 07:05 AM
(11-01-2015 12:24 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 12:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Dear OP.

If your epistemology is not evidence based, you're not worth time talking to. Drinking Beverage

I have used the letters of language, currently available to all humans, as the witness to the story. I can show you more.

The Strong House (Father / Aleph Bet) is the key to the whole thing. There are three members of the Trinity. The Father's letters enter the mothers cup. By this, bread is made (The Son).

Let me show you the Trinity by quantum mechanics.

Hydrogen has one proton (+) and one electron (-) in balance. No Neutron. This is the start of the universe, engaged as High order and low entropy. From this, we simply need to identify the Strong House (Father) in the process.

The Strong Nuclear Force follows the laws of Invariant Symmetry. This is the holy grail of science (last remaining particle and wave). Invariance means that the symmetry is not broken (same yesterday, today and tomorrow). What is broken is the weak force, which is translational symmetry. While the invariance is not broken, it is translated. The whole does not change.

How does this relate to the trinity as a mirror? Remember, creation is an image. Like holding a picture of yourself in a mirror, you know the image is NOT you. We are inside the image, entangled. I mentioned it before, but the Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation shows this parallel matter / antimatter relationship. The event horizon is the veil of creation we occupy.

How is symmetry broken to allow elements beyond Hydrogen (1)? To reach Carbon (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons), we must see how elements are formed. Protons are held by the Neutron in invariance. This is the Strong Nuclear Force (Strong House / Father). The Neutron has two down quarks and one up. The Proton has two up and one down. They are in balance and follow the laws of invariance.

The Electron (-) is free, allowing for individuation to occur without changing the invariance of the Symmetry in the Strong Force. By this, we have all of creation and free will. We are the electrons (Son).

On the cross, there were two thieves. One become the Proton. The other remained in a negative polarity.

In Ecclesiastes, the double strand DNA is described as weak against the triple. By this allegory, we are shown how the Trinity becomes the end to entropy (Death) by ending the symmetry breaking in nature. This is the Story of Yahweh coming back to the Father (Elohim) and Mother (Spirit) at his baptism. When the Father was pleased, the Mother made peace. AtONEment (At One Ment) was attained.

Ecclesiastes 4

There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

All of physics are neatly tucked into scripture, hidden by the symbolism and transcribed by the invariant letters and words. We are the translational symmetry learning from the invariant (Father).

He is the Strong House.

This is just another variant of biblical code, this thread discusses it:

Ivan Panin's "Proof"

Here's a thorough debunking to finding hidden codes in any text:

Hidden Messages and The Bible Code

Statistical Science publishes Bible Codes Refutation

Yet Another Bible Code Bozo

There is actual science that refutes this nonsensical stuff, sorry, you are one in a long line of others that pull stuff out of their nether regions using special codes. Too bad you spent so much time on this nonsense, maybe you should take up another hobby, also realize your intellect has made you a victim of it's own confirmation bias.

If there is a rational person somewhere inside there, please seek counseling.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
11-01-2015, 07:21 AM
(10-01-2015 10:20 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually Yahweh was the 70th son of the Babylonian chief deity, El Elyon, the god of the armies, (the lord of "hosts"). I see alreay you're yet another in the LONG LONG line of You-Tube internet nut cases. We get about one a week. As I said, Take a number, (and BTW EVERYTHING you say here must be backed up and referenced by externally cited scholarship).

So... You demand everyone give citations, but in the very same post, make un un-cited assertion? Blink

Another spitball from the peanut gallery ?
I didn't say everyone. Just until he or anyone demonstrates their knowledge of the subject matter. He had none. At All. Your jumping in, in your infantile attempt to defend a fool makes you look very foolish.