I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(10-01-2015 11:31 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  As for Aleph Bet, consult the letters and their meaning in Phonetician / Hebrew.
[Image: picto_protohebrew.JPG]

Ok, you had me. I thought for sure that with repeated references to your avatar it was a hint as to which former member you are a sock puppet of. Then after I saw the "bull" and the "shit" symbols side by side my suspicion seemed confirmed.

Look, you're clearly delusional and have no understanding of physics or reality in general. Welcome to the board but do try to keep the crazy under control. At least try to keep confined to no more than a couple of threads. I mean diddo's kind of crazy is background noise most of the time but you seem like the real deal. If you want to stay around for any length of time you'll need to apply some technique to manage your impulsivity. I can't see your account on http://www.christianforumsite.com lasting all that long either. They're less tolerant of heretics than we are.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 07:46 AM
Alephbet, what would it take for you to change your beliefs?

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
11-01-2015, 07:51 AM
(11-01-2015 01:38 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oh brother Facepalm

Ain't no way to challenge your beliefs champ, you discovered the Truth. Anyway, why not try...

Is your deity invisible? If not, why can't I see him? If so, why do you think he's there?

I answered this already. The same reason you cannot see past and future. God is not in the past. Neither are you. God is in the future eternally, while our minds are riding the wave of a division of time. He rested beyond the image of the universe. We are also there waiting.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

The child of God is Eve below in the material world. We are separated from our groom (Adam) above in the process of refinement. The Angel faces the Father beyond this image of the universe.

Matthew 22

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

The image of God is BOTH male and female. Yahweh divided Adam / Eve for refinement. By this, he was also refined. The Son of God hung on a cross as the final payment for all of us here. Belief is the faith in the evidence and hope we will be saved from this process of rebirth in the water through the Son of God.

We are Adam (Son of God). Know thyself.
11-01-2015, 07:54 AM
... Sorry kid, where is your God in the present?

Your post makes no sense.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-01-2015, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 08:05 AM by AlephBet.)
(11-01-2015 02:19 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:35 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  You will not buy until you desire it. Give it time.

Honey bunches of oats in a cereal bowl, I'm not gonna give it time because I don't desire it. I'm not going to desire it. I suppose you can think of me as the customer and you the sales person. I'll ask you about the fancy thing because I'm too nice to slam the door in your face, you tell me why it's better than the one I already got and why it's worth so much damn money, and I say, "that's nice," before saying, "no thanks," and going back into my home.

I'll be honest, you got a lot going on in what you said to me. Doesn't help that you put it in two posts. Did notice the "Shiva" ( the god of destruction, correct?), reincarnation, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Upanishads. Those being things within Hinduism. Does Hinduism play into what you believe? I mean, all you've been quoting is from the Holy Bible so the video of the Bhagavad Gita seemed out of nowhere.

Unlike the Christian view, I believe this cannot be taken. It's a gift that is either used or ignored. The same information in the Gita is the same process to overcome Yahweh before reaching out to the Spirit in prayer / meditation. Only a believer can explain this to you with any form of sincerity. Yoga is not the bending of the body, but the mind. The Spirit demonstrates itself to those who seek. That's the bottom line. It's a process of suffering for something and not suffering because of something.

Let me explain in simple terms. Buddha had it wrong on suffering. So do the Hindus. Jesus set it straight. The way (East) and the Truth (West) are not life. They are a consummation between the two. The way (righteousness) and the truth (philosophy) only point you toward the son (prana / Life). Finding life requires both to be formatted to truth given from one source only (the hidden Spirit in us all). No word necessary to find it. That word is in your heart already.

R -------> S ---------->R
Reward Suffering Reward

If you smoke, you take a reward (R to the left) leading to suffering and ill health. If you suffer on purpose, you do yoga / righteousness. By going to the gym instead, you gain health. This is because you suffered first, gaining the reward.

An Atheist can practice this yoga and have a very happy life. Christ did not come for the well, but the sick. A sick person is taking reward at every turn. It is highly possible you are not sick. You may be a very adjusted and righteous person, suffering for others with every step.

The point of finding the self of God is getting over your own. The idol of self places the individual over the whole. Jesus came to show that he is in and through all things as the template for the design God used for all things. By this simple truth of the supreme good of all actions, you know you are hearing the truth of God expressed.

Although you lower mind ignores God, your upper mind is hearing me, screaming at you to listen. What tells you this? Your accuser. We all have Satan in the mind. You will not get past the heart telling you to hear and open ears / eyes. Seeing God is seeing what is hidden orthogonally in your heart. It can't be seen.

There is no worse example than Yahweh. Jesus overcome this. So can we.
11-01-2015, 08:09 AM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer ...

Okey dokey.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-01-2015, 08:09 AM
(11-01-2015 03:21 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  [quote='AlephBet' pid='717806' dateline='1420961421']

To be fair, read the thread first. Each post leads to the next. If you join late, catch up with the information before covering previously answered questions.
11-01-2015, 08:17 AM
(11-01-2015 03:40 AM)Astreja Wrote:  A bit of Corinthians, a nod to the Dhammapada and the Upanishads, a veritable smorgasbord of religious woo-woo.

I think the proper term for the OP is "syncretin."

All religious texts tell you the same. Seek the Spirit inside. Serve others. That's it. By denying the Spirit you possess, animating you to life, you are showing contempt for the gift that is given. Life is baptism. We must be in a state of inconscience / Amnesia. Duplicity is avoided by this, allowing the light to reveal what it hits inside our hearts.

I showed this by outlining eight words made from the root of AMN in Greek/Latin. They outline the components of baptism. No Bible needed to see this.

AMN - Lamb
AMNI - River of Life
AMNIO - Bowl catching the blood of the lamb
AMNION - sac in the womb of the mother surrounding the baby
AMNIOTIC - Fluid of the womb
AMNESIA - When you forget
AMNESTY - When God forgets
dAMNation - taking the Lamb away from you.

We must be born again into the waters of life. God's patience with us is the process of the Lamb to reach back and remember. This is not possible with self pride. The Self is a universal in us all, only attained by those who prepare the heart (soil) for the seed entering. Ears (seeds) must open. Go back and read the post where I explain this.

All religious texts tell you the same thing. Babel changes the names. The Gita and Upanishads are the best place to look. Listen to the Gita by searching 'Gita English 1'. From there, listen to the chapters.

Start with this one, then realize which one you are. Your Heart will know. You might not listen, but your higher mind is screaming at you to abide in the true Self.

11-01-2015, 08:23 AM
(11-01-2015 07:37 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:31 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  As for Aleph Bet, consult the letters and their meaning in Phonetician / Hebrew.
[Image: picto_protohebrew.JPG]

Ok, you had me. I thought for sure that with repeated references to your avatar it was a hint as to which former member you are a sock puppet of. Then after I saw the "bull" and the "shit" symbols side by side my suspicion seemed confirmed.

Look, you're clearly delusional and have no understanding of physics or reality in general. Welcome to the board but do try to keep the crazy under control. At least try to keep confined to no more than a couple of threads. I mean diddo's kind of crazy is background noise most of the time but you seem like the real deal. If you want to stay around for any length of time you'll need to apply some technique to manage your impulsivity. I can't see your account on http://www.christianforumsite.com lasting all that long either. They're less tolerant of heretics than we are.

I'll issue you a simple challenge. Take the post on invariant symmetry and unwind what you call woo. Give it a try. Refute me, the compare to the video I posted from the Nobel winning minds arguing the very same thing (holographic universe). If you wish to put your words about my view into some form of truth, then take my points and show their validity or lack. Your opinion of them is not speaking to the subject. It speaks only of the object.

Ad Hominem is a fallacy.
11-01-2015, 08:27 AM
(11-01-2015 07:51 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  God is in the future eternally, while our minds are riding the wave of a division of time. He rested beyond the image of the universe. We are also there waiting.

I think I see the hidden meaning, you are very clever AlephBet!

In the quote above there are 128 letters within 31 words. The clue is the word “division”, thus the average word contains 128/31 = 4.129 letters. BUT if you add the spaces between words (again the clue here is “rested” = the word itself being 6 letters long) that are equal to or greater (= or >) in length than 6 letters this gives you 19, you get (128+19)/31 = 4.74!

So you might ask? Well if you were to add the numerical number for pi rounded to three decimal points (3.142) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi to the numerical Golden Ratio (1.618) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio again rounded to three decimal points you get...drum roll please...

4.76!

But you say 4.74 and 4.76 are 0.02 apart...correct! The difference of 0.02, that’s just my two cents worth on how to make sense of AlephBet’s aphasia.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post