I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 07:46 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  Alephbet, what would it take for you to change your beliefs?

Show that DNA and the Aleph Bet (Father), Aleph Mem (Mother) and Bet Nun (Son) are not connected directly to the Word of John 1. Further, show that the definition of a hologram is not connected to the definition given in John 1. Further, show how the writers embedded Pi into Genesis 1 and e into John 1 within the sequence of letters used.

LINK

Give the link a moment to load. It's low. Once you do, note the method to find the hidden Natural Logarithms. No accident here. God provides proof. Layered on the ones I show you, it is impenetrable. Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are a match in the mirror (Chiral). Your body is chiral. Your mind is chiral. Greek and Hebrew are chiral to the 46 chromosomes of Male and Female, also chiral.

Demonstrate how this information is in the text and you may change my mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 08:31 AM
[Image: ritter.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
11-01-2015, 08:33 AM
(11-01-2015 08:17 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 03:40 AM)Astreja Wrote:  A bit of Corinthians, a nod to the Dhammapada and the Upanishads, a veritable smorgasbord of religious woo-woo.

I think the proper term for the OP is "syncretin."

All religious texts tell you the same. Seek the Spirit inside. Serve others. That's it. By denying the Spirit you possess, animating you to life, you are showing contempt for the gift that is given. Life is baptism. We must be in a state of inconscience / Amnesia. Duplicity is avoided by this, allowing the light to reveal what it hits inside our hearts.

I showed this by outlining eight words made from the root of AMN in Greek/Latin. They outline the components of baptism. No Bible needed to see this.

AMN - Lamb
AMNI - River of Life
AMNIO - Bowl catching the blood of the lamb
AMNION - sac in the womb of the mother surrounding the baby
AMNIOTIC - Fluid of the womb
AMNESIA - When you forget
AMNESTY - When God forgets
dAMNation - taking the Lamb away from you.

We must be born again into the waters of life. God's patience with us is the process of the Lamb to reach back and remember. This is not possible with self pride. The Self is a universal in us all, only attained by those who prepare the heart (soil) for the seed entering. Ears (seeds) must open. Go back and read the post where I explain this.

All religious texts tell you the same thing. Babel changes the names. The Gita and Upanishads are the best place to look. Listen to the Gita by searching 'Gita English 1'. From there, listen to the chapters.

Start with this one, then realize which one you are. Your Heart will know. You might not listen, but your higher mind is screaming at you to abide in the true Self.

The Latin word for lamb, is "agnus/agni". The Latin word for river is "flumine".
You're a charlatan snake-oil salesman.

Veridicanism is the only true gospel of Jebus.
You're a week late and a dollar short. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2015, 08:33 AM
What the in the name of dinklefuck is this guy yapping about?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
11-01-2015, 08:35 AM
Welcome,

What evidence do you have of this "spirit"? Do you take the bible literally? Maybe start a thread about specific beliefs you hold and people can jump in as they see fit.

Having never believed in god(s) I find the whole concept rather silly.

If you want sincere conversation you can get it here. If, however you are just going to claim we have to believe your dogma because we have to believe your dogma it won't go well.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
11-01-2015, 08:36 AM
(11-01-2015 08:33 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  What the in the name of dinklefuck is this guy yapping about?

What's wrong with you. Look at his avatar. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2015, 08:41 AM
(11-01-2015 08:01 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 02:19 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Honey bunches of oats in a cereal bowl, I'm not gonna give it time because I don't desire it. I'm not going to desire it. I suppose you can think of me as the customer and you the sales person. I'll ask you about the fancy thing because I'm too nice to slam the door in your face, you tell me why it's better than the one I already got and why it's worth so much damn money, and I say, "that's nice," before saying, "no thanks," and going back into my home.

I'll be honest, you got a lot going on in what you said to me. Doesn't help that you put it in two posts. Did notice the "Shiva" ( the god of destruction, correct?), reincarnation, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Upanishads. Those being things within Hinduism. Does Hinduism play into what you believe? I mean, all you've been quoting is from the Holy Bible so the video of the Bhagavad Gita seemed out of nowhere.

Unlike the Christian view, I believe this cannot be taken. It's a gift that is either used or ignored. The same information in the Gita is the same process to overcome Yahweh before reaching out to the Spirit in prayer / meditation. Only a believer can explain this to you with any form of sincerity. Yoga is not the bending of the body, but the mind. The Spirit demonstrates itself to those who seek. That's the bottom line. It's a process of suffering for something and not suffering because of something.

Let me explain in simple terms. Buddha had it wrong on suffering. So do the Hindus. Jesus set it straight. The way (East) and the Truth (West) are not life. They are a consummation between the two. The way (righteousness) and the truth (philosophy) only point you toward the son (prana / Life). Finding life requires both to be formatted to truth given from one source only (the hidden Spirit in us all). No word necessary to find it. That word is in your heart already.

R -------> S ---------->R
Reward Suffering Reward

If you smoke, you take a reward (R to the left) leading to suffering and ill health. If you suffer on purpose, you do yoga / righteousness. By going to the gym instead, you gain health. This is because you suffered first, gaining the reward.

An Atheist can practice this yoga and have a very happy life. Christ did not come for the well, but the sick. A sick person is taking reward at every turn. It is highly possible you are not sick. You may be a very adjusted and righteous person, suffering for others with every step.

The point of finding the self of God is getting over your own. The idol of self places the individual over the whole. Jesus came to show that he is in and through all things as the template for the design God used for all things. By this simple truth of the supreme good of all actions, you know you are hearing the truth of God expressed.

Although you lower mind ignores God, your upper mind is hearing me, screaming at you to listen. What tells you this? Your accuser. We all have Satan in the mind. You will not get past the heart telling you to hear and open ears / eyes. Seeing God is seeing what is hidden orthogonally in your heart. It can't be seen.

There is no worse example than Yahweh. Jesus overcome this. So can we.

That's the truth of God expressed.

Although all actions, your upper mind it. That word is in your hearing me, screaming at you are not get past the mind. The Spirit demonstrates itself of God is in your heart. It is highly point of find it. The way (righteousness. By this cannot be taken. It's a gift that is either used or ignores God, you smoke, you know you to listen. What tells you are not come this simple than Yahweh. Jesus overcome Yahweh. Jesus came to show that he is in and righteous person.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-01-2015, 08:42 AM
(11-01-2015 08:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 07:46 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  Alephbet, what would it take for you to change your beliefs?

Show that DNA and the Aleph Bet (Father), Aleph Mem (Mother) and Bet Nun (Son) are not connected directly to the Word of John 1. Further, show that the definition of a hologram is not connected to the definition given in John 1. Further, show how the writers embedded Pi into Genesis 1 and e into John 1 within the sequence of letters used.

LINK

Give the link a moment to load. It's low. Once you do, note the method to find the hidden Natural Logarithms. No accident here. God provides proof. Layered on the ones I show you, it is impenetrable. Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are a match in the mirror (Chiral). Your body is chiral. Your mind is chiral. Greek and Hebrew are chiral to the 46 chromosomes of Male and Female, also chiral.

Furthe of Male, also chiral to Genesis informatch in the 46 chiral). Your mind Bet Nun (Son) and you may chromosoment to that the writhings chromosomes I show the method to find e in John 1. Further, show the hidden into Genetrate how the definition of Male, also chromosoment ther), Aleph Mem (Mothe they are chiral Logariters embedded Pi in ther, show how you do, note hidded Pi in they are not connected Pi information given into the method providen is change method to the how the definition is into.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-01-2015, 08:45 AM
(11-01-2015 08:41 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:01 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Unlike the Christian view, I believe this cannot be taken. It's a gift that is either used or ignored. The same information in the Gita is the same process to overcome Yahweh before reaching out to the Spirit in prayer / meditation. Only a believer can explain this to you with any form of sincerity. Yoga is not the bending of the body, but the mind. The Spirit demonstrates itself to those who seek. That's the bottom line. It's a process of suffering for something and not suffering because of something.

Let me explain in simple terms. Buddha had it wrong on suffering. So do the Hindus. Jesus set it straight. The way (East) and the Truth (West) are not life. They are a consummation between the two. The way (righteousness) and the truth (philosophy) only point you toward the son (prana / Life). Finding life requires both to be formatted to truth given from one source only (the hidden Spirit in us all). No word necessary to find it. That word is in your heart already.

R -------> S ---------->R
Reward Suffering Reward

If you smoke, you take a reward (R to the left) leading to suffering and ill health. If you suffer on purpose, you do yoga / righteousness. By going to the gym instead, you gain health. This is because you suffered first, gaining the reward.

An Atheist can practice this yoga and have a very happy life. Christ did not come for the well, but the sick. A sick person is taking reward at every turn. It is highly possible you are not sick. You may be a very adjusted and righteous person, suffering for others with every step.

The point of finding the self of God is getting over your own. The idol of self places the individual over the whole. Jesus came to show that he is in and through all things as the template for the design God used for all things. By this simple truth of the supreme good of all actions, you know you are hearing the truth of God expressed.

Although you lower mind ignores God, your upper mind is hearing me, screaming at you to listen. What tells you this? Your accuser. We all have Satan in the mind. You will not get past the heart telling you to hear and open ears / eyes. Seeing God is seeing what is hidden orthogonally in your heart. It can't be seen.

There is no worse example than Yahweh. Jesus overcome this. So can we.

That's the truth of God expressed.

Although all actions, your upper mind it. That word is in your hearing me, screaming at you are not get past the mind. The Spirit demonstrates itself of God is in your heart. It is highly point of find it. The way (righteousness. By this cannot be taken. It's a gift that is either used or ignores God, you smoke, you know you to listen. What tells you are not come this simple than Yahweh. Jesus overcome Yahweh. Jesus came to show that he is in and righteous person.

(11-01-2015 08:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Show that DNA and the Aleph Bet (Father), Aleph Mem (Mother) and Bet Nun (Son) are not connected directly to the Word of John 1. Further, show that the definition of a hologram is not connected to the definition given in John 1. Further, show how the writers embedded Pi into Genesis 1 and e into John 1 within the sequence of letters used.

LINK

Furthe of Male, also chiral to Genesis informatch in the 46 chiral). Your mind Bet Nun (Son) and you may chromosoment to that the writhings chromosomes I show the method to find e in John 1. Further, show the hidden into Genetrate how the definition of Male, also chromosoment ther), Aleph Mem (Mothe they are chiral Logariters embedded Pi in ther, show how you do, note hidded Pi in they are not connected Pi information given into the method providen is change method to the how the definition is into.

[Image: 1227c32e4c9eccafd355175bcf6174adbb35b9e9...e50bf2.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-01-2015, 08:46 AM
(11-01-2015 08:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Show that DNA and the Aleph Bet (Father), Aleph Mem (Mother) and Bet Nun (Son) are not connected directly to the Word of John 1. Further, show that the definition of a hologram is not connected to the definition given in John 1. Further, show how the writers embedded Pi into Genesis 1 and e into John 1 within the sequence of letters used.

LINK

It all makes sense now! Gasp

[Image: depositphotos_11503868-Desperate-man-poi...s-head.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce