I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 08:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 07:46 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  Alephbet, what would it take for you to change your beliefs?

Show that DNA and the Aleph Bet (Father), Aleph Mem (Mother) and Bet Nun (Son) are not connected directly to the Word of John 1. Further, show that the definition of a hologram is not connected to the definition given in John 1. Further, show how the writers embedded Pi into Genesis 1 and e into John 1 within the sequence of letters used.

LINK

Give the link a moment to load. It's low. Once you do, note the method to find the hidden Natural Logarithms. No accident here. God provides proof. Layered on the ones I show you, it is impenetrable. Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are a match in the mirror (Chiral). Your body is chiral. Your mind is chiral. Greek and Hebrew are chiral to the 46 chromosomes of Male and Female, also chiral.

Demonstrate how this information is in the text and you may change my mind.

In other words you're not worth the time. Got ya.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 11:31 AM
(11-01-2015 08:17 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  AMN - Lamb
AMNI - River of Life
AMNIO - Bowl catching the blood of the lamb
AMNION - sac in the womb of the mother surrounding the baby
AMNIOTIC - Fluid of the womb
AMNESIA - When you forget
AMNESTY - When God forgets
dAMNation - taking the Lamb away from you.

Who ordered the lamb?

[Image: blogger042611+024.JPG]

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 3 users Like gofish!'s post
11-01-2015, 11:32 AM
(10-01-2015 10:23 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  You say woo.

Wow, take an evening off and look at all the crazy I miss... 18 pages and I think this is the only thing you say that I agree with.

AB, did you know that if you take Tolkien's works you can show that Eru Ilúvatar created everything? You can also make up all sorts of links between the various languages and events to "prove" pretty much anything you want to. Using "scripture" to demonstrate your beliefs carries exactly the same weight.

Try again when you can demonstrate that any of your claims were actually intended by the original authors and that they aren't anything more than fiction like the Silmarillion or Star Wars.

Quote:Here is where your proof comes in. The mother is known in the Bible as the cup of thanksgiving. Like the cup of communion, we each pass this cup as the life we live in the waters. When you add the letters (Aleph Bet) of the Father into the Cup, you get water and seed (DNA in a catalyst). By this, you bake it in the oven (Womb) and get Bread.

"life we live in the waters"? water and seed = DNA in a catalyst? bake it in the womb? ROFL

I haven't seen that much bullshit crammed into that short a passage in a long time.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-01-2015, 11:34 AM
(11-01-2015 12:24 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 12:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Dear OP.

If your epistemology is not evidence based, you're not worth time talking to. Drinking Beverage

I have used the letters of language, currently available to all humans, as the witness to the story. I can show you more.

The Strong House (Father / Aleph Bet) is the key to the whole thing. There are three members of the Trinity. The Father's letters enter the mothers cup. By this, bread is made (The Son).

Let me show you the Trinity by quantum mechanics.

Hydrogen has one proton (+) and one electron (-) in balance. No Neutron. This is the start of the universe, engaged as High order and low entropy. From this, we simply need to identify the Strong House (Father) in the process.

The Strong Nuclear Force follows the laws of Invariant Symmetry. This is the holy grail of science (last remaining particle and wave). Invariance means that the symmetry is not broken (same yesterday, today and tomorrow). What is broken is the weak force, which is translational symmetry. While the invariance is not broken, it is translated. The whole does not change.

How does this relate to the trinity as a mirror? Remember, creation is an image. Like holding a picture of yourself in a mirror, you know the image is NOT you. We are inside the image, entangled. I mentioned it before, but the Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation shows this parallel matter / antimatter relationship. The event horizon is the veil of creation we occupy.

How is symmetry broken to allow elements beyond Hydrogen (1)? To reach Carbon (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons), we must see how elements are formed. Protons are held by the Neutron in invariance. This is the Strong Nuclear Force (Strong House / Father). The Neutron has two down quarks and one up. The Proton has two up and one down. They are in balance and follow the laws of invariance.

The Electron (-) is free, allowing for individuation to occur without changing the invariance of the Symmetry in the Strong Force. By this, we have all of creation and free will. We are the electrons (Son).

On the cross, there were two thieves. One become the Proton. The other remained in a negative polarity.

In Ecclesiastes, the double strand DNA is described as weak against the triple. By this allegory, we are shown how the Trinity becomes the end to entropy (Death) by ending the symmetry breaking in nature. This is the Story of Yahweh coming back to the Father (Elohim) and Mother (Spirit) at his baptism. When the Father was pleased, the Mother made peace. AtONEment (At One Ment) was attained.

Ecclesiastes 4

There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

All of physics are neatly tucked into scripture, hidden by the symbolism and transcribed by the invariant letters and words. We are the translational symmetry learning from the invariant (Father).

He is the Strong House.

Right, so no evidence, just a shit ton of post hoc rationalization and overactive false pattern recognition. Color me surprised. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-01-2015, 11:34 AM
(11-01-2015 11:31 AM)gofish! Wrote:  Who ordered the lamb?
This guy...

[Image: hanniballecter1.jpg]

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like LostLocke's post
11-01-2015, 11:42 AM
(11-01-2015 08:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:33 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  What the in the name of dinklefuck is this guy yapping about?

What's wrong with you. Look at his avatar. Facepalm

OMG, this just made me laugh out loud!

I think Aleph has his theory down as well as Mark Dreher did.

Quite entertaining, until it gets redundant.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-01-2015, 11:45 AM
(11-01-2015 11:31 AM)gofish! Wrote:  
AMNI - River of Life

Who ordered the lamb?

You better take that back to the kitchen, young man. It needs more cooking.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-01-2015, 11:49 AM
(10-01-2015 10:54 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  You can only have morals by borrowing from the Christian worldview.

Every time I hear this all I can think is that if I were going to "borrow" morals from any worldview it wouldn't be likely to be Christianity. Sure, there's some decent stuff mixed in but overall it isn't very moral.
Allow slavery - check
Debase humanity - check
Reward gullibility - check
Condone suffering - check
Yeah... no thanks.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
11-01-2015, 12:05 PM
(11-01-2015 11:31 AM)gofish! Wrote:  
AMNI - River of Life

Who ordered the lamb?

reminds me of one of the 17 commandments.
Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

That wasn't boiled in its mothers milk was it?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
11-01-2015, 12:25 PM
(11-01-2015 11:49 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:54 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  You can only have morals by borrowing from the Christian worldview.

Every time I hear this all I can think is that if I were going to "borrow" morals from any worldview it wouldn't be likely to be Christianity. Sure, there's some decent stuff mixed in but overall it isn't very moral.
Allow slavery - check
Debase humanity - check
Reward gullibility - check
Condone suffering - check
Yeah... no thanks.

Promote misogyny - check
Discourage thinking - check
Encourage slaughter - check
Incite violence - check
Inflame hatred - check
Provoke chaos - check
Foment intolerance - check

Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post