I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 08:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are a match in the mirror (Chiral). Your body is chiral. Your mind is chiral. Greek and Hebrew are chiral to the 46 chromosomes of Male and Female, also chiral.

Actually you are entirely incorrect, sir.
Chirality implies that two objects CANNOT occupy the same space, by definition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirality_%28chemistry%29

You have made the claim of "chirality" to language, yet apart from the assertion, you've provided not a shred of evidence to support your claim.

And BTW, hun, there are no "46 chromosomes of male and female".
Gender information is encoded in the X and Y chromosomes, not all 46.

Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2015, 12:37 PM
(11-01-2015 08:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Give the link a moment to load. It's low. Once you do, note the method to find the hidden Natural Logarithms. No accident here. God provides proof. Layered on the ones I show you, it is impenetrable. Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are a match in the mirror (Chiral). Your body is chiral. Your mind is chiral. Greek and Hebrew are chiral to the 46 chromosomes of Male and Female, also chiral.

Demonstrate how this information is in the text and you may change my mind.

This is what I got....

[Image: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg]

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
11-01-2015, 12:39 PM
(11-01-2015 12:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are a match in the mirror (Chiral). Your body is chiral. Your mind is chiral. Greek and Hebrew are chiral to the 46 chromosomes of Male and Female, also chiral.

Actually you are entirely incorrect, sir.
Chirality implies that two objects CANNOT occupy the same space, by definition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirality_%28chemistry%29

You have made the claim of "chirality" to language, yet apart from the assertion, you've provided not a shred of evidence to support your claim.

And BTW, hun, there are no "46 chromosomes of male and female".
Gender information is encoded in the X and Y chromosomes, not all 46.

Big Grin

Bucky, Bucky, Bucky...you and your darn facts make it so difficult for the bullshit salesmen that show up here. tsk, tsk...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
11-01-2015, 12:43 PM
(10-01-2015 11:43 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Dear OP, if you are a believer I respect that. I'm not interested in converting you not being converted by you. I will challenge you to a game of 500 rummy if you're interested Smile

No conversion. Overcoming Yahweh and the conscience. This is the first step to finding the true God. I am only showing you why you loath the Bible. By this, you see the truth of self. The point is not to divide further. Unity comes from humility. To forgive enemies is to be forgiven. It's as simple as this. Belief is not an Atheist's problem. The reason they reject Yahweh is the best evidence for the heart of faith. Those who embrace the ruling mind have not overcome it. Satan is another story. The accuser is alive as long as we are full of pride. Humility brings faith and belief from an open heart.

English is my first language but I've never been good at fancy schmancy talk. Can you say it again in plain terms?
*Losty is confuzzled, your post is like a delicious and crunchy word salad*

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
11-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Why do theists always speak with the same verbal diarrhea?

Its ridiculous.

Speak normally and ditch the Shakespearean shit mouth, and maybe we'll get somewhere.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Sam's post
11-01-2015, 12:57 PM
(11-01-2015 12:56 PM)Sam Wrote:  Why do theists always speak with the same verbal diarrhea?

Its ridiculous.

Speak normally and ditch the Shakespearean shit mouth, and maybe we'll get somewhere.

Well said, sir, well said.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-01-2015, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 01:18 PM by Ace.)
(11-01-2015 11:31 AM)gofish! Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:17 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  AMN - Lamb
AMNI - River of Life
AMNIO - Bowl catching the blood of the lamb
AMNION - sac in the womb of the mother surrounding the baby
AMNIOTIC - Fluid of the womb
AMNESIA - When you forget
AMNESTY - When God forgets
dAMNation - taking the Lamb away from you.

Who ordered the lamb?

[Image: blogger042611+024.JPG]

not me, I ordered tomato's, carrots, chicken drum sticks, cheese, and oysters

(11-01-2015 12:56 PM)Sam Wrote:  Why do theists always speak with the same verbal diarrhea?

Its ridiculous.

[Image: u-y-no2.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Ace's post
11-01-2015, 01:10 PM
(11-01-2015 08:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:17 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  All religious texts tell you the same. Seek the Spirit inside. Serve others. That's it. By denying the Spirit you possess, animating you to life, you are showing contempt for the gift that is given. Life is baptism. We must be in a state of inconscience / Amnesia. Duplicity is avoided by this, allowing the light to reveal what it hits inside our hearts.

I showed this by outlining eight words made from the root of AMN in Greek/Latin. They outline the components of baptism. No Bible needed to see this.

AMN - Lamb
AMNI - River of Life
AMNIO - Bowl catching the blood of the lamb
AMNION - sac in the womb of the mother surrounding the baby
AMNIOTIC - Fluid of the womb
AMNESIA - When you forget
AMNESTY - When God forgets
dAMNation - taking the Lamb away from you.

We must be born again into the waters of life. God's patience with us is the process of the Lamb to reach back and remember. This is not possible with self pride. The Self is a universal in us all, only attained by those who prepare the heart (soil) for the seed entering. Ears (seeds) must open. Go back and read the post where I explain this.

All religious texts tell you the same thing. Babel changes the names. The Gita and Upanishads are the best place to look. Listen to the Gita by searching 'Gita English 1'. From there, listen to the chapters.

Start with this one, then realize which one you are. Your Heart will know. You might not listen, but your higher mind is screaming at you to abide in the true Self.

The Latin word for lamb, is "agnus/agni". The Latin word for river is "flumine".
You're a charlatan snake-oil salesman.

Veridicanism is the only true gospel of Jebus.
You're a week late and a dollar short. Weeping

Greek, although I used Greek and Latin Words , as I stated. Please restate your comments based on knowledge:

LAMB (AMN)

Strongs #286.
11-01-2015, 01:20 PM
(11-01-2015 08:35 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Welcome,

What evidence do you have of this "spirit"? Do you take the bible literally? Maybe start a thread about specific beliefs you hold and people can jump in as they see fit.

Having never believed in god(s) I find the whole concept rather silly.

If you want sincere conversation you can get it here. If, however you are just going to claim we have to believe your dogma because we have to believe your dogma it won't go well.

Sincere conversation would concede that what I show here is valid evidence. There has been no argument against what I have said except Ad Hominem and incorrectly stated facts. For instance, the person who stated that the Latin form of Lamb was in my post. From the very words I used, I stated Greek. Again, this is not sincerity, but attempts to undermine the truth that is evident. Nothing that I have said regarding either the Words or the language down to the letters. It is all searchable on the Internet, verified by empirical evidence available form our tree of knowledge.

Empirical - based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.

I have given you higher axioms of truth. When higher axioms are present, lower contradiction is resolved. Note my description with sources of Yahweh being the mind of Adam. The typical argument against God is the character of Yahweh. I conclusively show that we have know that the Lord is the Self in all humans. Again, no excuses for disbelief possible.

Language is Empirical evidence that the creator left his mark, describing DNA. DNA is a mirror to the description left by the one that claims to have written it as Word. This is verifiable, observable and in our existence, not as theory or by logic, but observable. You have witnesses again and again, which is a vast improvement over scientific theory that poorly shadows the truth presented here.

Again and again, the Bible will be there to show the higher axiom. If you want to be sincere, then do so by noting the amazing parallels between scripture and DNA (WORD).

This is not mere misplaced concreteness. This is cold hard facts that can be seen. That is proof positive we are designed and there is indeed a foundation for belief in higher intelligence guiding our inner knowledge.

Information must be formed in. Insight is sight within. Look to the outer world and you will only see the parallel to word inscribed inside.
11-01-2015, 01:22 PM
(11-01-2015 08:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Show that DNA and the Aleph Bet (Father), Aleph Mem (Mother) and Bet Nun (Son) are not connected directly to the Word of John 1. Further, show that the definition of a hologram is not connected to the definition given in John 1. Further, show how the writers embedded Pi into Genesis 1 and e into John 1 within the sequence of letters used.

LINK

Give the link a moment to load. It's low. Once you do, note the method to find the hidden Natural Logarithms. No accident here. God provides proof. Layered on the ones I show you, it is impenetrable. Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are a match in the mirror (Chiral). Your body is chiral. Your mind is chiral. Greek and Hebrew are chiral to the 46 chromosomes of Male and Female, also chiral.

Demonstrate how this information is in the text and you may change my mind.

Furthe of Male, also chiral to Genesis informatch in the 46 chiral). Your mind Bet Nun (Son) and you may chromosoment to that the writhings chromosomes I show the method to find e in John 1. Further, show the hidden into Genetrate how the definition of Male, also chromosoment ther), Aleph Mem (Mothe they are chiral Logariters embedded Pi in ther, show how you do, note hidded Pi in they are not connected Pi information given into the method providen is change method to the how the definition is into.

Not only is your spelling off, but your word soup can be seen for what it is, humorous as it may be. Try my challenge. Take my outline about Invariant Symmetry and look up the terms I use, including Chirality. When you do, you know the sound of one hand clapping.