I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
Repeating the same delusions over and over only make them 'true' in your mind.

Do go find another playground. You have crapped on this one quite enough.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-01-2015, 01:28 PM
(11-01-2015 08:57 AM)Free Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.

Please define "Truth."

Thank you.

The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, or EMET. It means what it says it means. Not false. Aleph is Strong. Mem is Water. Tav is the plowman's mark. Strong water mark.

Chet in Hebrew is the word Sin. Sin means missing the mark. The target for truth is giving and love. Opposed to this is taking and the thief (Pride / Hatred). The plowman's mark was used to guide the OX as it pulled the blade, tilling the soil and removing rocks. This way, the furrow was straight. The Ox (Aleph) is the strength pulling the cart. Take the OX away and you have the word MET, or Death. Mem Tav is Death. Water and the mark will be impossible apart form the Ox pulling.

John 6:65 - He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them."

The Father is responsible for developing our faith by pulling us along. If we refuse the work, the rocks remain in the soil. No harvest can take place. Many workers leave the field of suffering in exchange for pleasure and folly.

John 6:66

From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

The mark of the beast (animal nature) is selfishness (will of the thief to take). Again, Chet is sin, or missing the mark. What is the Mark of Tav?

[Image: TAV.jpg]

Can you see Truth in this?

Aleph Mem Nun is Strong, Water and Seed. It is the word TRUE, or AMEN.
11-01-2015, 01:32 PM
(11-01-2015 01:20 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:35 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Welcome,

What evidence do you have of this "spirit"? Do you take the bible literally? Maybe start a thread about specific beliefs you hold and people can jump in as they see fit.

Having never believed in god(s) I find the whole concept rather silly.

If you want sincere conversation you can get it here. If, however you are just going to claim we have to believe your dogma because we have to believe your dogma it won't go well.

Sincere conversation would concede that what I show here is valid evidence. There has been no argument against what I have said except Ad Hominem and incorrectly stated facts. For instance, the person who stated that the Latin form of Lamb was in my post. From the very words I used, I stated Greek. Again, this is not sincerity, but attempts to undermine the truth that is evident. Nothing that I have said regarding either the Words or the language down to the letters. It is all searchable on the Internet, verified by empirical evidence available form our tree of knowledge.

Empirical - based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.

I have given you higher axioms of truth. When higher axioms are present, lower contradiction is resolved. Note my description with sources of Yahweh being the mind of Adam. The typical argument against God is the character of Yahweh. I conclusively show that we have know that the Lord is the Self in all humans. Again, no excuses for disbelief possible.

Language is Empirical evidence that the creator left his mark, describing DNA. DNA is a mirror to the description left by the one that claims to have written it as Word. This is verifiable, observable and in our existence, not as theory or by logic, but observable. You have witnesses again and again, which is a vast improvement over scientific theory that poorly shadows the truth presented here.

Again and again, the Bible will be there to show the higher axiom. If you want to be sincere, then do so by noting the amazing parallels between scripture and DNA (WORD).

This is not mere misplaced concreteness. This is cold hard facts that can be seen. That is proof positive we are designed and there is indeed a foundation for belief in higher intelligence guiding our inner knowledge.

Information must be formed in. Insight is sight within. Look to the outer world and you will only see the parallel to word inscribed inside.

When you invent rules from nothing, you can make anything real.

The only half decent application I've seen of this is...

[Image: magic_the_gathering_b6_by_dj_fahr-d4f9iot.png]

So, with my book of rules, I play...

Arbiter of the Ideal

Whenever Arbiter of the Ideal becomes untapped, reveal the top card of your library. If it's an artifact, creature, or land card, you may put it onto the battlefield with a manifestation counter on it. That permanent is an enchantment in addition to its other types.

Your move....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
11-01-2015, 01:33 PM
(11-01-2015 09:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What's wrong with you. Look at his avatar. Facepalm

Serious question BB, what's the Latin word for "dinklefuck?

You are saying Latin. I stated Greek. Strongs #286

Character matters in this life.
11-01-2015, 01:36 PM
(11-01-2015 01:28 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:57 AM)Free Wrote:  Please define "Truth."

Thank you.

The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, or EMET. It means what it says it means. Not false. Aleph is Strong. Mem is Water. Tav is the plowman's mark. Strong water mark.

Chet in Hebrew is the word Sin. Sin means missing the mark. The target for truth is giving and love. Opposed to this is taking and the thief (Pride / Hatred). The plowman's mark was used to guide the OX as it pulled the blade, tilling the soil and removing rocks. This way, the furrow was straight. The Ox (Aleph) is the strength pulling the cart. Take the OX away and you have the word MET, or Death. Mem Tav is Death. Water and the mark will be impossible apart form the Ox pulling.

John 6:65 - He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them."

The Father is responsible for developing our faith by pulling us along. If we refuse the work, the rocks remain in the soil. No harvest can take place. Many workers leave the field of suffering in exchange for pleasure and folly.

John 6:66

From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

The mark of the beast (animal nature) is selfishness (will of the thief to take). Again, Chet is sin, or missing the mark. What is the Mark of Tav?

[Image: TAV.jpg]

Can you see Truth in this?

Aleph Mem Nun is Strong, Water and Seed. It is the word TRUE, or AMEN.

Chet in Hebrew is the thief to take). Again, Chet is the beast (animal nature) is the OX as it means missing the beast (animal nature) is sin, or Death. Mem Nun is Strong, Water. Take the blade, tilling the soil and followed him. The word Truth is Strong water and the word Sin. Sin means missing the word Truth is Strong water mark. Strong, Water mark of the mark of Tav? Can you that no one can come to me unless the OX as it means. Not false. Aleph is Aleph is Aleph is Aleph is giving rocks remain.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
11-01-2015, 01:36 PM
(11-01-2015 09:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Serious question BB, what's the Latin word for "dinklefuck?

AlephBet. Tongue

It is times like this that a thinking, highly reasonable Atheist would look at the Truth of scripture in the mirror of this kind of behavior. Honestly, you make my argument look very subtle and sincere.

My message is to overcome self-righteousness, wickedness and judgment of others. In the face of this, your comments above. Again, you confirm my message with crystal clear clarity. No smudges in this image.

Satan is the accuser of the mind, leaving room for destruction in the wake of thoughts, words and deeds. The adversary to overcome is the mind of Yahweh. Again, this is the mind of every person living. Overcome is my advise. Silencing the accuser and adversary allows room for faith to grow. Truth is not the problem. Ignorance is.
11-01-2015, 01:39 PM
(11-01-2015 09:56 AM)Free Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:24 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dulcia-irrumabo. Big Grin
The construction actually doesn't exist in classical Latin, but ... close enough.

Which converts back to English meaning a "sweet blowjob" really.

lol

My message here is to challenge my beliefs. You are confirming them with every stone thrown.
11-01-2015, 01:39 PM
(11-01-2015 01:36 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  AlephBet. Tongue

It is times like this that a thinking, highly reasonable Atheist would look at the Truth of scripture in the mirror of this kind of behavior. Honestly, you make my argument look very subtle and sincere.

My message is to overcome self-righteousness, wickedness and judgment of others. In the face of this, your comments above. Again, you confirm my message with crystal clear clarity. No smudges in this image.

Satan is the accuser of the mind, leaving room for destruction in the wake of thoughts, words and deeds. The adversary to overcome is the mind of Yahweh. Again, this is the mind of every person living. Overcome is my advise. Silencing the accuser and adversary allows room for faith to grow. Truth is not the problem. Ignorance is.

And a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeee!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-01-2015, 01:40 PM
(11-01-2015 01:36 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  AlephBet. Tongue

Satan is the accuser of the mind, leaving room for destruction in the wake of thoughts, words and deeds. The adversary to overcome is the mind of Yahweh. Again, this is the mind of every person living. Overcome is my advise.

Atheist would look at the wake my advise. It is times like this kind of scripture in this image.

My message with crystal clear clarity. No smudges in the mirror of the adversary to overcome is times like thinking, highly reasonable Atheist would look at the wake my message with crystal clear clarity. No smudges in the mind of Yahweh. Again, this, your comment look at the accuser of this the face of this times like this image.

My message with crystal clear clarity. No smudges in the mirror.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
11-01-2015, 01:42 PM
(11-01-2015 01:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:36 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  It is times like this that a thinking, highly reasonable Atheist would look at the Truth of scripture in the mirror of this kind of behavior. Honestly, you make my argument look very subtle and sincere.

Satan is the accuser of the mind, leaving room for destruction in the wake of thoughts, words and deeds. The adversary to overcome is the mind of Yahweh. Again, this is the mind of every person living. Overcome is my advise.

Atheist would look at the wake my advise. It is times like this kind of scripture in this image.

My message with crystal clear clarity. No smudges in the mirror of the adversary to overcome is times like thinking, highly reasonable Atheist would look at the wake my message with crystal clear clarity. No smudges in the mind of Yahweh. Again, this, your comment look at the accuser of this the face of this times like this image.

My message with crystal clear clarity. No smudges in the mirror.

Facepalm I don't know if I have taken too much cold medicine or not enough.