I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 10:13 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Show that DNA and the Aleph Bet (Father), Aleph Mem (Mother) and Bet Nun (Son) are not connected directly to the Word of John 1. Further, show that the definition of a hologram is not connected to the definition given in John 1. Further, show how the writers embedded Pi into Genesis 1 and e into John 1 within the sequence of letters used.

LINK

Give the link a moment to load. It's low. Once you do, note the method to find the hidden Natural Logarithms. No accident here. God provides proof. Layered on the ones I show you, it is impenetrable. Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are a match in the mirror (Chiral). Your body is chiral. Your mind is chiral. Greek and Hebrew are chiral to the 46 chromosomes of Male and Female, also chiral.

Demonstrate how this information is in the text and you may change my mind.

so a bunch of pages ago, you mentioned two languages, tried to imply they were DNA. except that in people the parents contribute EQUAL chromosomes....your languages were not equal, therefore missing chromosomes will probably result in spontaneous abortion, or atleast a "not right" offspring.

which I think is where your religion is.....not right. Can we abort you now?

2 sets of 22 pairs. One from each parent. Greek holds the key to this. You can find the answer in the two differing letters. Greek is a representation of mathematics. Try finding it. When you do, know that truth is encoded there. Also, find out why the Ghah (23rd letter of ancient Hebrew) is in the Ayan. Ghah is the helix. Ayan is the mother's entry point for seed.

[Image: LETTERS.jpg]

If you get it right, I'll show you why the song, "Two Front Teeth" is a hidden code for this very thing. It's not a secular song.

Clue. Sister Susie Sitting on a Thistle. Sister Susie is a NUN. She sits on the Thistle (Sin). Why is the seed on the thistle and why does he want his two front teeth (Shin)? If you knew what a shin was by its meaning, you would know why you will want it as a gift too. He can't give it until he gets it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 01:59 PM by Full Circle.)
(10-01-2015 11:43 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  No conversion. Overcoming Yahweh and the conscience. This is the first step to finding the true God. I am only showing you why you loath the Bible. By this, you see the truth of self. The point is not to divide further. Unity comes from humility. To forgive enemies is to be forgiven. It's as simple as this. Belief is not an Atheist's problem. The reason they reject Yahweh is the best evidence for the heart of faith. Those who embrace the ruling mind have not overcome it. Satan is another story. The accuser is alive as long as we are full of pride. Humility brings faith and belief from an open heart.

No conversation. Overthrowing Yahweh and the tumescence. This is the first stop to fidling the true God. I am only showing why you loath to follow the Bible. Buy this, you’ll see the true you. The point is not to drive farther. Immunity comes from sterility. To outlive enemies is to be a tactician. It’s an ass pimple is all it is. Beef is not an Atheist’s problem. The reason they correct Yahweh is lack of evidence for the heartless wraith. Those who embrace the perverted mind have come all over it. Santa is another story. The boozer is alive as long as he is full of country fried. Gullibility brings quick relief from a stinky fart.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
11-01-2015, 01:50 PM
(11-01-2015 01:43 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  If you get it right, I'll show you why the song, "Two Front Teeth" is a hidden code for this very thing. It's not a secular song.

Am I high? Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-01-2015, 01:52 PM
(11-01-2015 01:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:43 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  No conversion. Overcoming Yahweh and the conscience. This is the first step to finding the true God. I am only showing you why you loath the Bible. By this, you see the truth of self. The point is not to divide further. Unity comes from humility. To forgive enemies is to be forgiven. It's as simple as this. Belief is not an Atheist's problem. The reason they reject Yahweh is the best evidence for the heart of faith. Those who embrace the ruling mind have not overcome it. Satan is another story. The accuser is alive as long as we are full of pride. Humility brings faith and belief from an open heart.

No conversation. Overthrowing Yahweh and the tumescence. This is the first stop to fidling the true God. I am only showing why you loath to follow the Bible. Buy this, you’ll see the true you. The point is not to drive farther. Immunity comes from sterility. To outlive enemies is to be a tactician. It’s an ass pimple. Beef is not an Atheist’s problem. The reason they correct Yahweh is lack of evidence for the heartless wraith. Those who embrace the perverted mind have come all over it. Santa is another story. The boozer is alive as long as he is full of fried chicken. Gullibility brings quick relief from a stinky fart.

Classic sir, classic....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
11-01-2015, 01:56 PM
(11-01-2015 01:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:43 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  If you get it right, I'll show you why the song, "Two Front Teeth" is a hidden code for this very thing. It's not a secular song.

Am I high? Blink

Nah. You're just Sister Suzie sitting on a thistle.
Thank your Jebus you gots no lisp and try to say that.

I have to admit, this looney-tune is pretty humorous.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2015, 01:58 PM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.

"Allah is the one true god because the Koran says so"
"Yahweh is the one true god because the OT says so"
"I am screwing Angelina Jolie as you read this because I say so"

Funny how you rightfully reject all those claims above. I doubt however you have the intellectual bravery to aim that same logic you use to reject those claims and aim them at your own claims.

How about a dose of reality? How about humans make up gods because that is easier to do than accept our finite reality? No, that does not make humans gods in place of a god. Humans are not gods either.

Tradition is not proof of a claim. Quoting any holy book to prove that holy book is called circular reasoning. Every religion does this. Also not evidence. If you think you are the only religion who pulls this argument you would be wrong.

I do not need any god claim, polytheistic or monotheistic, past or present to live my life. I do not fear a fictional afterlife anymore than I fear life before I was born. I am as finite as a tree when it dies. I am simply part of evolution, one blip, just like the seasons change.

Knowing that I am finite does not make me fatalistic. It is no different than going to a movie knowing it will end. No different than going to a concert or sporting event knowing it will end.

Our meaning is now, accepting that reality does not require a god to live life and to do good.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2015, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 02:08 PM by AlephBet.)
(11-01-2015 12:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are a match in the mirror (Chiral). Your body is chiral. Your mind is chiral. Greek and Hebrew are chiral to the 46 chromosomes of Male and Female, also chiral.

Actually you are entirely incorrect, sir.
Chirality implies that two objects CANNOT occupy the same space, by definition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirality_%28chemistry%29

You have made the claim of "chirality" to language, yet apart from the assertion, you've provided not a shred of evidence to support your claim.

And BTW, hun, there are no "46 chromosomes of male and female".
Gender information is encoded in the X and Y chromosomes, not all 46.

Big Grin

You can't know one hand clapping until you get why you missed my point. All things are in relation to all other things. The same reason you separate your self from the whole is the same reason for impenetrability.

Listen to Humpty tell Alice. Authority is the key. When you know yourself, you note the image (mimesis). No Pathos apart from Catharsis. It's a tragedy really.

I will keep saying it, you won't understand the image until you see yourself clearly. Alice had to do the same in the rabbit's hole.

'And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

'I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. 'Of course you don't — till I tell you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'

'But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's all.'

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything; so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again. 'They've a temper, some of them — particularly verbs: they're the proudest — adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs — however, I can manage the whole lot of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!'

'Would you tell me please,' said Alice, 'what that means?'

'Now you talk like a reasonable child,' said Humpty Dumpty, looking very much pleased. 'I meant by "impenetrability" that we've had enough of that subject, and it would be just as well if you'd mention what you mean to do next, as I suppose you don't mean to stop here all the rest of your life.'

Which is to be master?

11-01-2015, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 02:17 PM by Atothetheist.)
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.

Sure, I'm game. Hello, my name is Steve, known colloquially as A2, Ato, or really any variation thereof. Now, you said dive deep, but first I am going to pick out a few things that came to me at the top of my head. You're writing style is very very ambiguous, can we possibly be more clear if we are to engage in a fruitful, meaningful discussion? I really don't want to to twist and turn my head side-ways to figure out what it is exactly you are saying.

Just a superficial examination from your first post, I am sure that'll change the more I see from you Smile

(10-01-2015 10:04 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 09:59 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  We are free, you are not, good way to put it.

Is a tree bound to the soil in error? We are all bound here in darkness together. The primary means to evolution is how you define the word.

See, this is what I am talking about. You are either being pompous and "eloquent" for a reason (as in you can't put it into simpler terms), or you just think so highly of yourself that you want to convey a sense of "deepness" about you that I am not quite finding yet.

What does "in error" mean in the first sentence I bolded? What Darkness are we bounded to, exactly? What do you mean by the last sentence. Is it a knock on evolutionary theory, or does it have a 'greater' meaning.

Quote:E in Latin means to emerge from. Volution is the spin around a center. In physics, the Strong Nuclear Force follows the laws of invariant symmetry. Electrons are the weak force and do not follow this law, but are heeled by the law. Apart from this, there could be no individuation in nature and no evolution of forms, substance or consciousness.

Unless you are bound by a different mechanism, we are here together being heeled by the authority of that which does not change. At best, you can say we are each translating the symmetry differently.

This is called blinding by science. Now, I did a quick Google search of "Strong Nuclear Force Invariant Symmetry" and nothing of note seems to come up. Were did you get this assertion from?

Further reading on Nuclear Forces can be found here (note that this is a peer-reviewed website. I humbly suggest you also include some citations for the assertions you are claiming, helps me find out where exactly you came up with these thoughts. If you came up with them yourself, then you'll have to excuse me for not understanding. I do not have a degree in Physics.

I bolded the part I find of particular interest. Nature can not change in form, substance, or consciousnesses. Many people learned people would disagree with you, unless you clarified your terms. I wonder if you are being purposefully ambiguous to change the goal posts, but I am an optimist.

How do the differences in each human being fit within that? Does not my genes make me an individual among the rest? What about rabbits that change their coats during the season? That is a change of form, so to speak. Or How some lizards have the ability to regrow their tales, etc. Not to mention that other, countless amounts of evidence we have for evolution in and of itself.

for further reading on evolution, and its evidence click here
For evidence of this awesome 'design' click here

Define your terms, please so I might not misunderstand them.

(10-01-2015 10:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh wow.

Welcome, and I wish you the best. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Many of us at one time or another were where you are. Full of self righteousness and pride.

Then we started turning that arrogance inwards and questioning everything, realizing slowly it was impossible for any god to exist. You'll get no hate from me. I can only hope you'll remove the god glasses and come to reason.

I know the self-righteousness you are talking about. Pride is the primary lesson of the Bible in fact. Yahweh is the ruling mind of Adam, proclaiming himself God above all others. Satan is the accuser (conscience). Seen in this light, what you suggest is the primary goal of all scripture. When Yahweh Silenced Satan, he clothed Joshua with a new mind and robe.

See, I thought that consciousness couldn't change, but God gave Joshua a new mind, as you say. Obviously this God is above the natural law, correct? Well, that's interesting. Is your God all-powerful? Devoid of logic?

Also, what I am gathering from your statement was that God silenced the conscience of a person. I like conscience. It stop so many people from doing so many bad things. Why would God want to inhibit an essential part of the human consciousness. Self-righteousness and pride has lead to more crimes than conscience has, surely.

Why should this God be followed?

speaking of, which version of the Bible are we using. Different translations and whatnot might completely change a persons views on the story. That's what happens when a book (and by proxy, the posts you make) is so ambiguous. It will almost always differ from another person's interpretation.

Quote:Zachariah 3

3 Then he showed me Joshua, the chief priest, standing in front of the Messenger of Yahweh. Satan the Accuser was standing at Joshua’s right side to accuse him. 2 Yahweh said to Satan, “I, Yahweh, silence you, Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn’t this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”

3 Joshua was wearing filthy clothes and was standing in front of the Messenger. 4 The Messenger said to those who were standing in front of him, “Remove Joshua’s filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken your sin away from you, and I will dress you in fine clothing.”

See, absolving a person from their crimes without any form of recompense or punishment seems like God endorses no personal responsibility for anyone so long as he favors them. And Who is God to Forgive Joshua of the sins he committed against others? How is this remotely Okay to the victims of the sins Joshua perpetrated?

Quote:Note that Yeshua / Joshua / High Priest pictured here did the same in Matthew 4. He silenced the accuser by removing his own self desires. If you know this truth of the mind of the Son, then you know that you are also the Son of God (Adam).

Citation needed, please.

Quote:Luke 3, at the end of the Genealogy, shows you who the Son of God is. Adam is the one. By this, we know that Yahweh (higher ruling mind) made Satan (accuser) by necessity. The Son needed to be raised by the Father (Elohim). In Genesis 1, the Father Created Adam to be both male and female. It's the female nature that is being refined as humanity below.

Umm, what? And as for the bolded part... where did you get that from? Another personal interpretation (which, to me, seems like mental gymnastics)?

Quote:As you accurately state, this is the pride of ignorance (Arummim / nakedness). Satan was fully clothed with knowledge (Arum / Cunning). Note the wordplay with the two roots for naked and cunning.

So the people who wrote the bible knew how to use their language effectively. Does not provide any evidence of any sort besides that they were competent writers. So was J.K Rowling, but we don't place any significance about her style. And Satan had knowledge, and they didn't. Who's fault was that again?

Quote:If you were to give God the benefit of the doubt, what would his purpose be in allowing yeast when baking bread in the oven of trials?
Honestly dude, what the fuck are you even trying to convey here.
Stop trying to be deep and metaphorical. fucking be transparent.

(10-01-2015 10:50 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So Adam had other minds ? And your god acknowledged other gods ?

Joshua was a myth, from the myths of the old Northern Kingdom. I see you are no scholar. Actually the name satan, שטן (satan) is identical to the noun שטן (satan) meaning adversary. As I said, I see you have no education in Biblical Studies.

Come again:

Job 1

6 One day when the sons of Elohim came to stand in front of Yahweh, Satan the Accuser came along with them.

I thought it was God that accused you of sins? After all, he is the one who set the rules, watches you, condemns you or saves you. Satan just tempts you and punishes you for God (which never really made sense).

Also, citation needed, bro.

(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:46 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  That... Seems suspicious... Oh well, let's play. What is your proof?

Thank you. Finally. The Bible makes a claim. It claims to outline the creator of all creation by his means of creation. I can show you the simple answer as proof of this. From here, it is your job to deny how this information can exist.

Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word Father. Denoting no name, we find the proof from the language itself. Aleph means Strong and Bet means House. The Strong House is the Father, but Most importantly, it represents the Letters of Creation. The universal proto-Canaanite word in any letters of language is AB, or Alphabet. To understand Hebrew, Phoenician must be employed. By this, EL can be know with proof.

Aleph Mem is the word Mother. Mem means Water. She is the Strong Water, or the Ruach Elohim of Genesis 1 hovering over the formless void (waters).

Here is where your proof comes in. The mother is known in the Bible as the cup of thanksgiving. Like the cup of communion, we each pass this cup as the life we live in the waters. When you add the letters (Aleph Bet) of the Father into the Cup, you get water and seed (DNA in a catalyst). By this, you bake it in the oven (Womb) and get Bread.

The Hebrew word Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). What is bread? Seed and water baked with yeast (Sin). The letter Sin is next to the Nun in Hebrew. I can show this later since it is not needed now. Bread rises from yeast. The Son is the House of Seed carrying on the next family.

What do letters write, evidenced by the shadow of this process (DNA)?

Sounds like thats a lot of leaps you have to make. Did that make you tired?

Quote:John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Adam is the Son of God. So are all of his offspring.
What about the daughters?
and if so, does that mean I am a Son of God? If so, he has a lot to answer to.

Scripture can be discounted as evidence, you know.

Quote:1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

An apt description of DNA is your proof, founded on the names of the Father, Mother (Spirit) and Son.

Explain, in detail how this process is an apt description of DNA

Quote:Not only is this an artifact showing a creator's signature on the design of the family, it merely scratches the surface of what I will show you next.

Oh, I doubt it.

Quote:Each proof I show will simply go deeper into the water. You have never heard what I have to show you.

Ask the right questions and I can show more of this outline.

So wait, we have to work to get the proof, as the right questions? Sounds like you don't want to just share it with us. I don't remember the last time I had to work for proof from someone who was "willing" to show us. Are you trying to get us to understand something else? Something "Deeper in the water" a you might pompously put it?

(10-01-2015 11:20 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:03 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Don't know if it's really belief challenging, but I have a few questions. Do you believe there is one and only one correct branch of Christianity? If there is, does that mean that believers of other Christian branches go to hell despite being good, faithful, and loyal to god? Why would a god allow so many variations (some that are slight variations) if this is the case? If they still go to heaven despite not believing in the exact doctrine, why does it matter what branch of Christianity is "right" or "wrong"? I suppose the last few questions rely on you saying, "yes," though you can explain what you think other Christians that have one set faith would say if you say, "no" (and if you want to, of course).

Also, what the hell is your avatar? I keep staring at it trying to figure it out. It's a sideways G with a bulls head under a old guy's eye? What, is god talented at bull's eyes or are you an old guy with a tattoo on his face or...?

Right questions, so I'll answer. Christian belief is in error. If you don't overcome Yahweh / Satan, you cannot get to the Father / hidden God. Part of faith is overcoming the mark of the beast. Who is the beast? Christianity is made for the sick. It is a means to an end, allowing the process to overcome selfishness.

And how is it that you found this out? Seems to be like this is a baseless assertion. Either provide proof, or get the fuck out.

Quote:Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.
So Christianity is in error, but the bible is correct? care to expand upon that?

Quote:The beast is ultimately selfishness. When the Son of God made his own version of creation in Genesis 2, it was founded on Carbon based life. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. The mark of mankind is the beast. We overcome the beast by rising above the image we occupy. The material world is not our first estate. As I stated earlier, we are Eve (bride) divided from Adam (Groom). Yahweh is the ruling mind of Adam throughout scriptures. The beast to overcome is Yahweh. By this, you deny and silence Satan (conscience). Until that point, trials and fire.

Sounds like a pile of stinking bullshit unless you back that shit up. Where was it detailed that Satan is conscience? Jesus did not create in Genesis 2, that was God yet again. I want to see your proof it was specifically the Son of God, and where was carbon mentioned as a method of creation?

Blinding by science again, and confirmation bias. Dude, you do realize that there are isotopes of carbon, right?

Quote:Why did the temple crumble? Why did Jesus / Yahweh hang on a cross? I said I was a believer. I said nothing of being a Christian. If you don't get past the Son, you won't find the Father. The Son overcame. By this, the Son is showing the way to roll the stone away from the temple of Yahweh and back to the will of the Father of Love and Spirit of God.

Are these questions rhetorical? Because I believe they should be. You certainly implied that you were Christian. How can you fault us for never encountering your type of crazy before?

Quote:2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Would still like to know your particular version of the Bible.

Quote:18 markers. 6+6+6. He says, "Mark THIS!"

Where in the hell did you get 6+6+6 from in that verse. Did you just stick it in there to make your point fit? And by Mark this, I am positive he means "remember this. or keep note." this depends on your translation again.

Quote:If you fail to overcome selfishness / self-righteousness, you are simply shedding your own blood.

Your proof is the truth of the argument. Is God right by demanding this of his Son? Now that you know you are the Son, just as much as Yahweh, you are without excuse. Note the markers. Note your conscience (Satan) by comparison.

No room to blame God. He rested in Genesis 2. The rest is all you, us, we.
Except for the miracles, etc. He gotten out of hibernation if the Bible is to be believed.

(11-01-2015 12:24 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 12:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Dear OP.

If your epistemology is not evidence based, you're not worth time talking to. Drinking Beverage

I have used the letters of language, currently available to all humans, as the witness to the story. I can show you more.

The Strong House (Father / Aleph Bet) is the key to the whole thing. There are three members of the Trinity. The Father's letters enter the mothers cup. By this, bread is made (The Son).

Let me show you the Trinity by quantum mechanics.

Hydrogen has one proton (+) and one electron (-) in balance. No Neutron. This is the start of the universe, engaged as High order and low entropy. From this, we simply need to identify the Strong House (Father) in the process.

The Strong Nuclear Force follows the laws of Invariant Symmetry. This is the holy grail of science (last remaining particle and wave). Invariance means that the symmetry is not broken (same yesterday, today and tomorrow). What is broken is the weak force, which is translational symmetry. While the invariance is not broken, it is translated. The whole does not change.

How does this relate to the trinity as a mirror? Remember, creation is an image. Like holding a picture of yourself in a mirror, you know the image is NOT you. We are inside the image, entangled. I mentioned it before, but the Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation shows this parallel matter / antimatter relationship. The event horizon is the veil of creation we occupy.

blinding by science again, and look, no citation again.

Where are your references?

Quote:How is symmetry broken to allow elements beyond Hydrogen (1)? To reach Carbon (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons), we must see how elements are formed. Protons are held by the Neutron in invariance. This is the Strong Nuclear Force (Strong House / Father). The Neutron has two down quarks and one up. The Proton has two up and one down. They are in balance and follow the laws of invariance.

The Electron (-) is free, allowing for individuation to occur without changing the invariance of the Symmetry in the Strong Force. By this, we have all of creation and free will. We are the electrons (Son).

Nah, I do't think I am a subatomic particle, man. And they certainly don't have free will. They behave accordingly to the laws of nature.

Quote:On the cross, there were two thieves. One become the Proton. The other remained in a negative polarity.
What the actual fuck? Where are you getting this shit from?

Quote:In Ecclesiastes, the double strand DNA is described as weak against the triple. By this allegory, we are shown how the Trinity becomes the end to entropy (Death) by ending the symmetry breaking in nature. This is the Story of Yahweh coming back to the Father (Elohim) and Mother (Spirit) at his baptism. When the Father was pleased, the Mother made peace. AtONEment (At One Ment) was attained.

Sounds like you were trained as a mental acrobat when you were young. Did you make a lot of money at the circus? How can you possibly jump to these conlusions? Where is the evidence that they meant DNA?
Quote:Ecclesiastes 4

There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

All of physics are neatly tucked into scripture, hidden by the symbolism and transcribed by the invariant letters and words. We are the translational symmetry learning from the invariant (Father).

He is the Strong House.
No, it sounds like you just made the physics 'fit' into the scriptures by making a shitload of leaps.

(11-01-2015 12:47 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 12:15 AM)cactus Wrote:  AlephBet, your word soup reminds me of Deepak Chopra.

One exception. You can look up each term I use to see that I am correct. Here, let me show you the quotes.

Invariant Symmetry

WIKI
"Invariance is specified mathematically by transformations that leave some quantity unchanged. This idea can apply to basic real-world observations. For example, temperature may be constant throughout a room. Since the temperature is independent of position within the room, the temperature is invariant under a shift in the measurer's position.

Similarly, a uniform sphere rotated about its center will appear exactly as it did before the rotation. The sphere is said to exhibit spherical symmetry. A rotation about any axis of the sphere will preserve how the sphere "looks"."

Translational Symmetry

WIKI
"Translational symmetry of an object means that a particular translation does not change the object. For a given object, the translations for which this applies form a group, the symmetry group of the object, or, if the object has more kinds of symmetry, a subgroup of the symmetry group."

Just because the scientific word you tote around is valid does not mean your usage of it or conclusions using it are. Composition fallacy.

Quote:This is possible because we live in a linear matrix. Let me explain the orthogonal nature of what I describe as truth and what you see in nature as dimension.
Flatland?

Quote:. (DOT)

The dot is the shadow of a 1D Line. Add dots at right angles (Orthogonal) and get a line.

The shadow of a plane is the line above. Add more lines and get the plane. Again, at right angles.

Add more 1D lines stacked at right angles and get a 3D cube. From here, the cube has infinite right angles form which to move orthogonally to itself. This is transcending spatial dimension for temporal. Time / Space is one thing.

Your turn. Locate consciousness in the matter following the shadow of the dot.

The dot is the shadow of 1D. The 1D is the shadow of 2D. The 2D shadow follows your 3D body. Your body moves in time as the shadow of 4D. Like the flatlander, you do not see the other two dimensions. A 2D creature cannot see up and down. You cannot see past and future. Again, your turn. Where is consciousness in the dimensions below?

Sounds complex.... MUST BE TRUE! Dodgy

Quote:Go higher. Collapsing wave function in physics is taking an indeterminate state of probable outcomes and collapsing this wave function down as the shadow of changing states of matter. Matter below in time and space cannot move itself. It is moved by conscious choice, which is the very definition of collapsing wave function in an orthogonal linear matrix.
What are your qualifications?
Where did you draw these conclusions from?

Quote:Consciousness is above probability and law. It governs the invariance below.

Get past this if you expect to get past a denial of spirit (Consciousness by design) in a linear matrix (image). It's a hologram, just as science is suggestion to us lately. The Bible holds the correct metaphors to describe what cannot be conceived by the mind. Truth is at right angles to what is observed. You just need to look at what is hidden.

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

I can show you those scriptures form the ancients. They expand the Bible. There are better sources once you overcome Yahweh / Satan.
If I nod my head like a good little boy, do you think you can dumb all of this gobblygook down for me? YesYesYesYesYes
(11-01-2015 01:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:15 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  You meant grammar.

Either way if you can't string together English properly I doubt your ability to decipher all your "proof" in Hebrew or any other language.
Incorrect. He might be an expert in deciphering Hebrew, but bad at English. His atrocious lack of citations and references depicts... Well, reasonable doubt in his positions.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
11-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Okay, I'm out.

Staying with this would require the consumption of acid.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
11-01-2015, 02:12 PM
(11-01-2015 12:56 PM)Sam Wrote:  Why do theists always speak with the same verbal diarrhea?

Its ridiculous.

Speak normally and ditch the Shakespearean shit mouth, and maybe we'll get somewhere.

Symbols contain more information than the space their form occupies. Seeds must be opened. Seeds are ears. An ear of corn has many. Opened in soil and you have an entire crop of corn, able to be planted again and again. Word salad is yummy if you know how to reap the harvest.

A gardener must suffer the hoe.