I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 01:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Repeating the same delusions over and over only make them 'true' in your mind.

Do go find another playground. You have crapped on this one quite enough.

My invitation to challenge my beliefs was accepted if you are here. Are you here by mistake?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 02:21 PM
(11-01-2015 02:14 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Repeating the same delusions over and over only make them 'true' in your mind.

My invitation to challenge my beliefs was accepted if you are here. Are you here by mistake?

No, but I am sure you are. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
11-01-2015, 02:22 PM
(11-01-2015 02:14 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  

Well I'm here and I didn't accept any challenge...just here for the show... Big Grin

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
11-01-2015, 02:37 PM
(11-01-2015 02:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  [quote='AlephBet' pid='717569' dateline='1420948060']

What relation do the symmetry properties of a physical system have to the conservation laws characterizing that system? How does this apply to the asymmetry of your responses?

If you can answer, then use the law of inverse squares to go back to my answers. Perhaps your focus if a bit off.
11-01-2015, 02:40 PM
(11-01-2015 01:10 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Please restate your comments based on knowledge:

Please restate ALL your bullshit based on scholarly references to scholarly works accepted in communities of scholars, and stop drooling your ignorant assertions.
How old are you and where did you go to school ? What peer-reviewed articles have you published ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2015, 02:47 PM
I don't want to challenge your beliefs, I want you to keep them and share them with as many people as possible.
This can only serve to further promote atheism.
Go forth and spew your disease.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
11-01-2015, 02:48 PM
(11-01-2015 02:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
Quote:2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Would still like to know your particular version of the Bible.

[quote]18 markers. 6+6+6. He says, "Mark THIS!"

Where in the hell did you get 6+6+6 from in that verse. Did you just stick it in there to make your point fit? And by Mark this, I am positive he means "remember this. or keep note." this depends on your translation again.

Here is an example of asymmetry in your answer. I clearly stated there are 18 markers listed in the verse for selfishness. Did you count them? Details are important. The universe is based on invariance.

Truth is universal.
11-01-2015, 02:52 PM
(11-01-2015 02:48 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 02:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Would still like to know your particular version of the Bible.

Where in the hell did you get 6+6+6 from in that verse. Did you just stick it in there to make your point fit? And by Mark this, I am positive he means "remember this. or keep note." this depends on your translation again.

Here is an example of asymmetry in your answer. I clearly stated there are 18 markers listed in the verse for selfishness. Did you count them? Details are important. The universe is based on invariance.

Truth is universal.

Unfortunately for you, you have it 100% backwards.
The universe is based on "choas" and it is only because of this, fundamentally, that we observe the patterns we do.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

Have you defined "truth" yet.
Hop to it. Chop chop.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-01-2015, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 03:03 PM by AlephBet.)
(11-01-2015 02:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:10 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Please restate your comments based on knowledge:

Please restate ALL your bullshit based on scholarly references to scholarly works accepted in communities of scholars, and stop drooling your ignorant assertions.
How old are you and where did you go to school ? What peer-reviewed articles have you published ?

Let's take the primary proof.

Aleph Bet needs no scholarly works. It is commonly known. A quick search, even on Wikipedia, shows you the relation between the Hebrew, Phoenician and English. I have included a chart below.

Aleph Bet is the word Father (Abba) by Hebrew word root. Here is the Lexicon: http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/bookstore/e-books/ahlb.pdf

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: BET.jpg]

Aleph Mem is the Mother, or Strong Water. She is the cup (Grail).

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg]

Bet Nun is the word Son.

[Image: BET.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

You already know of the Trinity. You already know of the Father Jesus mentions. You already know DNA is the shadow of a programming language rendering life. I have stated nothing that is outside common knowledge.

From here, I showed that the word AMEN in Hebrew is AMN. In Greek, it is Lamb. There are 8 words associated that then outline baptism of the life into the water with seed (Word). The term bread is used in scripture to denote proteins, or seed and water baked in an oven (womb).

AMN - Lamb
AMNI - River of Life
AMNIO - Bowl catching the blood of the lamb
AMNION - sac in the womb of the mother surrounding the baby
AMNIOTIC - Fluid of the womb
AMNESIA - When you forget
AMNESTY - When God forgets
dAMNation - taking the Lamb away from you.

Look them up each, one at a time.

Again, do you need references for any of this? No. You already know it all, including the Biblical version. Unless you can argue that I am incorrect in this parallel view, you have failed to deny my belief. It is evident that I am correct to believe that the Spirit is in us all. It is woven into the words we use and the letters making the words, even going so far as to parallel the letters into our own DNA.

Wikipedia has the defined letters of Phoenician compared to the other languages, complete with definitions. The Lexicon I lined goes deeper yet.
11-01-2015, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 03:16 PM by AlephBet.)
(11-01-2015 02:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 02:48 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Here is an example of asymmetry in your answer. I clearly stated there are 18 markers listed in the verse for selfishness. Did you count them? Details are important. The universe is based on invariance.

Truth is universal.

Unfortunately for you, you have it 100% backwards.
The universe is based on "choas" and it is only because of this, fundamentally, that we observe the patterns we do.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

Have you defined "truth" yet.
Hop to it. Chop chop.

These guys disagree with you. Digital Universe, not analog. Listen to 9:00 - 10:00. Information (WORD). Sorry, it's the Aleph Bet again writing the Word. I know you can't admit it, but I have been right this entire time. Word.