I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 02:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  ... A gardener must suffer the hoe.

More than 200 posts worth of advice directed at Mr. A. Bet and none yet offering the very practical and lucrative suggestion to become Mr. Chopra II. Mr. Chopra has made a financial success (far exceeding the financial success of most or all members of this forum) from doing exactly what Mr. Bet has been doing. To invest time here not making any income at all is an unsound application of, for lack of a more accurate term, skill. Dumping Chopraism all over this thread is putting manure on the wrong field. Mr. Bet should secure a larger venue, one that pays, and finding both a larger venue and one that pays IS possible, because Chopra was able to do it, and if Chopra was able to do it, any jackass could do it.

Meanwhile, it should be overwhelmingly obvious by now that sensible dialogue goes unheard in this thread, as the sentence quoted above plainly shows. There is no connection whatsoever between ideas and questions directed to Mr. Bet and anything he has posted by any convention of discourse in the english language. Just like Chopra.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Pro-Tip: The truth is usually simple and easy to explain. If you have to mistranslate a dozen different religions and abuse two dozen different languages then what you're talking about isn't the truth. <--- See this truth. Just two lines. Short, simple, truth.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
(11-01-2015 02:59 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Let's take the primary proof.

Your garbage is proof of nothing. Apparently you don't know what the elements of a "proof" would contain. So. No education, no references, and no degree and no peer-reviewed anything. That's what we thought. Not at all unusual. We get you nuts here all the time.

(11-01-2015 02:59 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Aleph Bet needs no scholarly works. It is commonly known.

It is not. Provide a reference. No one here has ever heard this bullshit before.

(11-01-2015 02:59 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  You already know DNA is the shadow of a programming language rendering life. I have stated nothing that is outside common knowledge.

You have. You have purposely MISREPRESENTED common knowledge. DNA has NEVER ONCE been said to be "the shadow of a programming language" by anyone other than you. It IS the template that new molecules are produced from.

(11-01-2015 02:59 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  From here, I showed that the word AMEN in Hebrew is AMN. In Greek, it is Lamb. There are 8 words associated that then outline baptism of the life into the water with seed (Word). The term bread is used in scripture to denote proteins, or seed and water baked in an oven (womb).

You have shown nothing. The Hebrew affirmation (אָמֵן), translated as "amen" is an affirmation which means "it is true", or "so verily let it be". It has NEVER once by ANY scholar said to represent the garbage you have proposed.

(11-01-2015 02:59 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Again, do you need references for any of this? No. You already know it all, including the Biblical version.

Yes. Yes we do. There ARE NO references for your garbage and you know it.

(11-01-2015 02:59 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Unless you can argue that I am incorrect in this parallel view, you have failed to deny my belief. It is evident that I am correct to believe that the Spirit is in us all. It is woven into the words we use and the letters making the words, even going so far as to parallel the letters into our own DNA.

You are insane. Seriously insane. No one can even try to refute this insane bullshit, and there is no reason to even try. You are connecting imaginary dots as you have a mental disorder, and are suffering from a common dysfuntion called Pareidolia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-01-2015, 03:20 PM
(11-01-2015 01:36 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Satan is the accuser of the mind, leaving room for destruction in the wake of thoughts, words and deeds. The adversary to overcome is the mind of Yahweh. Again, this is the mind of every person living. Overcome is my advise. Silencing the accuser and adversary allows room for faith to grow. Truth is not the problem. Ignorance is.

Ok, so then, since we neither follow Yahweh nor Satan, we're the good guys?

You came to tell us that we are right?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-01-2015, 03:23 PM
I have read through this entire thread so I can say this with as few qualifications as possible: This may actually be the most boring, least coherent argument on the site. (Please don't point me towards an even less interesting, more retarded argument. I don't care.)

AlphaBet(azoid): The most charatible interpretation of your argument that I've been able to come up with is:

Languages have a relationship to the things that they're describing.

Words used within a culture have similar root terms to other words in the same culture that have similar conotations.

Therefore a culture (Greek) that knew some ideas and minute from another culture. Has some root terms in common with that culture. (The culture it has been in contact with and has had it's language influenced by.)

Old time-y Hebrew has some terms that informed their concept of god.

Something about DNA that I'm not going to bother looking back up.

Therefore god+satan is a construct of the human mind.

Therefore god is a state of enlightenment and something, something karma. (Something, something; Thundermind?)

That is almost entirely made up of non-sequiturs.

You're an idiot.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
11-01-2015, 03:49 PM
(11-01-2015 02:59 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  From here, I showed that the word AMEN in Hebrew is AMN. In Greek, it is Lamb.

Why word a word in Hebrew that happens to sound like an unrelated word in Greek have any significance?

Quote: There are 8 words associated that then outline baptism of the life into the water with seed (Word).

You mean you've cherry picked 8 words that you think you can make something meaningful out of.

Quote:The term bread is used in scripture to denote proteins, or seed and water baked in an oven (womb).

Where in the scripture is 'bread' used to mean 'proteins'?

Quote:AMN - Lamb

Greek...

Quote:AMNI - River of Life

Latin, sort of...

Quote:AMNIO - Bowl catching the blood of the lamb

Can't find any reference for that; amnio is used as an English prefix from the Latin.

Quote:AMNION - sac in the womb of the mother surrounding the baby
AMNIOTIC - Fluid of the womb

More English and/or Latin all coming from the same root because they involve water

Quote:AMNESIA - When you forget

Back to Greek, and not "amn" for lamb but a-mnesia for "without memory"

Quote:AMNESTY - When God forgets

Where the hell did that come from? Amnesty comes from the same root as amnesia because it is a pardon; a way to say "we'll forget about that"

Quote:dAMNation - taking the Lamb away from you.

or that? how is AMN happening to be in the word related to either lamb or water?

Quote:Look them up each, one at a time.

I did. You've taken a bunch of words from different languages that happen to have the same letter combinations or sounds in English and tried to weave that into something more than coincidence. You have nothing, and that's being generous.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-01-2015, 03:55 PM
(11-01-2015 03:15 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 02:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  ... A gardener must suffer the hoe.

More than 200 posts worth of advice directed at Mr. A. Bet and none yet offering the very practical and lucrative suggestion to become Mr. Chopra II. Mr. Chopra has made a financial success (far exceeding the financial success of most or all members of this forum) from doing exactly what Mr. Bet has been doing. To invest time here not making any income at all is an unsound application of, for lack of a more accurate term, skill. Dumping Chopraism all over this thread is putting manure on the wrong field. Mr. Bet should secure a larger venue, one that pays, and finding both a larger venue and one that pays IS possible, because Chopra was able to do it, and if Chopra was able to do it, any jackass could do it.

Meanwhile, it should be overwhelmingly obvious by now that sensible dialogue goes unheard in this thread, as the sentence quoted above plainly shows. There is no connection whatsoever between ideas and questions directed to Mr. Bet and anything he has posted by any convention of discourse in the english language. Just like Chopra.

Ad Hominem, parody and insult are not sensible dialogue. I have stated a case that is air tight. Discourse would include asking questions after quoting my words. Clarification is as simple as asking the right question, yet keeping the dialogue concise. Stick to the subject and leave me out of it.
11-01-2015, 03:57 PM
(11-01-2015 03:15 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Pro-Tip: The truth is usually simple and easy to explain. If you have to mistranslate a dozen different religions and abuse two dozen different languages then what you're talking about isn't the truth. <--- See this truth. Just two lines. Short, simple, truth.

Line One:

Aleph Bet in Hebrew claims to write the Word. The Mother claims to be the Waters of Life. The Son claims to be the Bread of Life.

Line Two:

DNA from the Father enters the Mother's Womb. A Son is born. Letters rendering proteins in a catalyst.
11-01-2015, 04:00 PM
(11-01-2015 03:57 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 03:15 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Pro-Tip: The truth is usually simple and easy to explain. If you have to mistranslate a dozen different religions and abuse two dozen different languages then what you're talking about isn't the truth. <--- See this truth. Just two lines. Short, simple, truth.

Line One:

Aleph Bet in Hebrew claims to write the Word. The Mother claims to be the Waters of Life. The Son claims to be the Bread of Life.

Line Two:

DNA from the Father enters the Mother's Womb. A Son is born. Letters rendering proteins in a catalyst.

So how's your little ego-trip "good fight" against the forces of evil going then?

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
11-01-2015, 04:02 PM
(11-01-2015 03:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:36 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Satan is the accuser of the mind, leaving room for destruction in the wake of thoughts, words and deeds. The adversary to overcome is the mind of Yahweh. Again, this is the mind of every person living. Overcome is my advise. Silencing the accuser and adversary allows room for faith to grow. Truth is not the problem. Ignorance is.

Ok, so then, since we neither follow Yahweh nor Satan, we're the good guys?

You came to tell us that we are right?

To overcome, the recognition of the Son and Spirit of God is necessary to get to the Father. No access means no salvation. This land mass will end in fire. You don't need me to tell you this from the Bible prophecy. All you need to do is read the Drudge Report.

We inherited a garden paradise. We will leave it a burning field of weeds. Salvation is being written into the Lamb's book of life. Information and DNA can be saved for rebirth. You must be born again. Baptism is involution of your essence into a form. We are promised a new robe (body) and crown (mind). This is a gift that can be accepted or denied. It's a choice.

Yahweh / Satan are the ones to overcome in the mind. Apart from this, no access to the Spirit. The Upanishads tell you how this is accomplished. So does the Bible.